New 2BR Luxury Condo Resort Entices with Free Golf & Tennis
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
River Strand condo description
Fall in love with the community when you drive along palm-lined boulevards and paving stone intersections to the pillared Gatehouse which gives you the impression of a secure place to spend your vacation time. As you swing by the Tuscan inspired massive clubhouse you will notice the tennis facility with 8 Har-Tru tennis courts and lights for evening play. As you progress down Grand Estuary Trail en route to your Condo vacation home you will pass two professionally designed practice chipping greens that promise to up your game.
As you turn off the road your view is enthralled with the Mediterranean flair to the building complete with mature palms and gardens.
You punch in your personal security code for the entrance lock and enter your luxury 2 bedroom, 2 bath home away from home. You first notice the Tommy Bahama furniture in the master bedroom fit for a polynesian chief, wander into the walk-in closet, notice the body composition bathroom scales and on into the ensuite bathroom complete with shower-head water filtration kit to keep the chlorine out of your body. The 42 in. flat panel smart TV promises relaxing bed-time entertainment.
The seaside decorated guest bedroom has a daybed/trundle bed combination which allows for a cozy sitting room with a 42 in. flat panel smart tv. The trundle bed rolls out and pops up level with the daybed to permit king-size sleeping arrangements or just 2 single beds when left apart. The guest 4-piece bathroom is next door. Through the window you gain a view of the colorful gardens and palms.
The spacious open concept living, dining kitchen and breakfast nook show off the beauty of the golf course immediately outside through the screened lanai. The large bay window and patio glass doors flood the whole area with natural light as you decide whether this is a good time for golf or not. You are entertained by the golfers in view a few yards away, trying to miss the lake and the wildlife. Giant sandhill cranes also provide an entertaining sideshow at times as they have a barking contest with the usually silent little dog next door.
When you can draw your attention away from the spectacular outdoor view the living room boasts relaxation central with LazyBoy furniture and ottoman and a double reclining cream leather sofa. Unique sea-horse and sand dollar and palm frond side tables complement the outside view of the lake and golf course. The entertainment centre with 55 in. wall mounted flat panel smart TV and the separate sound system are at the ready to provide the entertainment that you immerse yourself into with the 3D blue-ray and multiple good movies if you run out of channels in the 160 channel universe.
The polynesian theme extends into the dining room with fine wood dining pedestal disappearing leaf table and bamboo backed chairs that mold to your back like a massage therapist's hands. Two more barstools of the same appearance invite you to share a few special moments with the cook as he/she prepares the next repast in the elegant cherry wood and granite kitchen with stainless appliances. Or perhaps you prefer to sit and enjoy the view again from the thickly cushioned kitchen nook glass and ruttan table and chairs. Some prefer to move this set onto the screened lanai for their breakfast and tea times in the fresh Florida air.
There is an in-house laundry surrepticiously tucked away in a room off the hall.
Ceiling fans in each part of the condo keep the air moving if the preference is to live without the air conditioning.
When you want to connect with others in your life, the North American wide free long distance telephone is at your disposal. Wifi is present as well as a e-printer, scanner, fax if you need to do some business.
- 1361 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Condo is on ground floor with a walkout.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Tommy Bahama furnished Master bedroom has a King bed with custom comfort mattress (one side is more firm), two large side chests with decorator tropical lamps, entertainment centre/chest and wall mount flat panel smart TV. A large wall mirror rounds out the decor. Ample closet space is available in the walk-in wardrobe room. The seaside decorated guest bedroom has a daybed/trundle combination which pops up into a King size arrangement with caster stabilizers to prevent rolling. The trundle bed can also be used as a single bed depending on the travellers' need. The 42 in. wall mount smart TV turns the daybed sitting room into a separate entertainment room. The window view is of the flowers and palm gardens. One wall is closet space. There is a Queen airbed with pump that can be used on the floor, quite comfortably: )...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Local hiking trails are available, as is a great children's playground and multiple baseball diamonds within the community. A community branch of Sarasota Memorial Hospital provides excellent medical services. Chiropractic and Dental offices are nearby. Referrals are in the condo information provided. Many churches are nearby; check out baysidecommunity.org, 5 minutes east on hwy 64, for the most lively and worshipful, family oriented, meet-the-needs-of-everyone church going....moreless
- Satellite / Cable:
- Music Library:
- Pool Table:
Pool & Spa
There are several community pools as well as the resistance & resort pools at the clubhouse up the street. One community pool is across the street from the condo--good for quick refreshing dips!...moreless
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
There is a community pool across the street with view of 3rd fairway. The resort pool complete with palms, sand, hammocks and poolside lounges is at the 36000 sq. ft. clubhouse about a mile away....moreless
- Water View:
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- River Strand Country Club has fantastic amenities for a vacation with 27 holes of Arthur Hill designed course with abundant palms and oaks, intertwining with lakes and the Manatee River. Eight har-tru tennis courts, several community pools as well as the large resort pool with snack bar, fitness centre, super-equipped exercise rooms with personal trainer availability and zumba classes make this a must-do destination for the active sportsperson. Available professionals will improve your games. Two restaurants(casual & fine dining) with a superb Panamanian chef who specializes in making his diners feel welcome and accommodating special dietary routines round out the clubhouse experience. Multiple welcoming groups of card games and mah-jong enhance the resort experience. A billiards room invites you to a game to relax....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Mar 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - May 31, 2014
14 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 30, 2014
7 night min stay
Oct 1 - Nov 30, 2014
14 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
The Golf & CC member fee($159.75 incl tax) accesses the free golf and tennis club through a transfer of the deeded Owner membership to the travellers' names. If golf and tennis are not desired, no transfer fee is required. The transfer fee is paid at the golf club office after arriving; the owner does the paperwork.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $1,000
- Turnaround Cleaning Fee: $100 + tax
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Bradenton-Sarasota International; Tampa Int'l at 25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Holmes Beach(Ocean, W); Lake Manatee State Park(E) at 12 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: River Strand Golf & Country Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: River Strand Golf & Country Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: River Strand Golf & Country Club at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Fun and Leisure in God's abundant life. Is there anything else but to share this with others?!
Why the Owner Chose River Strand:
Fun and Leisure in God's Nature(Manicured by professionals). Golf to learn, tennis to improve, resort pools, hammocks and sand, walks to take, beautiful surroundings, security. What more?
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Deeded free golf and tennis(with one-time $170 transfer fee for guests). Nature preserve all around make this an Eden. The daily entertainment value of the golfers from our front bay window relaxes one over morning coffee.
- Primary: + 8778346962
Links to more information:
Birds galore even eagles!
Visitors To My Lanai
Kitchen Nook View (Those Are Real Birds!)
Seaside Themed Guest Room Trundle Daybed Converts To King
Now Where To?
Community Pool Across the Street Overlooks 3rd Hole
Condo Entrance Gardens
River Strand Clubhouse Foyer
Heritage Harbour Hospital Within Community
Heritage Harbour Lighthouse
Best Beaches 35 minutes away.
Enjoy morning coffee in the kitchen nook
View From My Kitchen of Ladies 6th Tee
Bright & Airy Living Room
Master Bedroom with Ensuite and Walk in Closet
Clubhouse Resort Pool, Resistance Pool, Hot Tub and Snack Bar
Beautiful River Strand Lakes
Exquisite Fine Dining at the Clubhouse
Heritage Harbour Playground
Romantic Sunset Pier
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 23, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.