Gorgeous Keys Canal Front Property
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Layton house description
The beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 full bath home is located right in the middle of the Florida coral cay archipelago, otherwise known as the fabulous Florida Keys and is the perfect cold weather get-a-way. The interior design is professionally done with features that inspire and welcome.This home is fully furnished and comes well appointed with new energy efficient appliances throughout and nice accessories to make your stay a delightful one. The home sleeps a total of 4 guests, with a queen size bed in the master bedroom and 2 twin beds in the second bedroom. Each bedroom has it's own private full bathroom with a shower and flat TV screens. The property is private and well manicured, surrounded by palm trees and local tropical foliage. Enjoy the trade winds, star gaze and sip a glass of your complimentary bottle of wine while you prepare your dinner on the BBQ from the second floor fully screened balcony. In the first floor, you can enjoy the new hot tub, bask in the amazing Florida sun from the lounge chairs or fish right from the dock. The dock is available for a small boat under 22 feet in length.
- 1250 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Tile floors and nicely decorated bedrooms with private baths
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Library:
Pool & Spa
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Pier Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Pelican Pointe is located in the middle keys, and is a wonderful property situated in the town of Layton, in Long Key,Florida. Long Key is located between the larger islands of Marathon and Islamorada in the Florida Keys chain. The town of Layton is a small friendly place, the way it used to be...A town in harmony with nature, and is perfect for that fabulous winter retreat or holiday where you can relax, finish that book that you can never get to, take naps in the shade, or sip on some coconut rum. If activity is more your style, then take a morning jog / walk / bike ride on the nearby bicycle path to the famous Long Key State Park, where you can have a picnic, and enjoy the local wild life, nature trails, the ocean breezes and scenery that the Keys are famous for. Work up a sweat at the neighborhood tennis court, located nearby and complimentary with your stay at Pelican Pointe. If your feeling a little more adventurous, take a kayak tour and paddle through the local mangrove forests or go fishing at the bridges. Drive south along the scenic US highway 1 and arrive in the heart of Key West in 1.5 hours to enjoy everything that this historical town has to offer. Another must do, is just a short 15 minute drive form Pelican Pointe, is Islamorada, where you can enjoy the famous restaurants such as dinner at Pierre's, or a beach cocktail at Morada Bay and watch the gorgeaous sunset every afternoon. There are tons more....Tour the near-by Dolphin Research Center in Grassy key or relax at the spa in Hawk Cay Resort after a morning of fun and activities. If fishing or diving is your pleasure, then your in the right place, the keys is the saltwater sportsmans capital of the world. The Atlantic Ocean, is a short boat where you can snorkel, dive and fish the world's third largest barrier reef. Bring your boat right to the property or charter one nearby, there are many licensed and insured charter operations throughout the Keys. Enjoy the Keys!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My seasonal rate
Dec 1 - Mar 31, 2014
30 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
1. Long-term rentals prefferred (30 days minimum to 90 days maximum)
2. A reduced monthly rental rate of $3,800.00 per month (30 days), will be applied to rental agreements of 60 days or more.
3. Property rental subject to Rental Agreement provided by Owner.
4. Cleaning Fee: $150.00
5. Security Deposit: $1,000.00 (Deposit is fully refundable after check out and inspection of the property).
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Cleaning Fee: $150
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Marathon Airport at 17 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US Highway 1 at 0.01 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Annes Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Safari Lounge at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Florida Keys Golf & Tennis Club at 19 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Habano's Oceanfront at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Hello, we are Barbara and Raul. Proud owners of Pelican Pointe, and we welcome you to our site. We grew up and lived in south Florida for over 45 years.
Why the Owner Chose Layton:
Our dream was to own a home in paradise, and after looking at properties abroad, we decided on the Florida Keys. A special place to disconnect and enjoy paradise with our friends and family.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We fell in love with the location of the property, its tropical foliage, and private corner. We liked the fully screened porch on the second floor and the open floor plan. There is lots of windows and french doors to take in the natural light and views of the area.
- Primary: +1 305.519.5688
- Secondary: +1 305.586.1957
- Fax: +1 3058229606 Available any day, 24 hours.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior - View from back yard of Pelican Pointe
Exterior - House & dock arrival view from the canal
Interior - Kitchen appliances and cabinets
Interior - Living room open plan seating and flat screen TV
Interior - Guest Bedroom with (2) twin beds
Exterior - Screened second floor terrace with eat-in table and seating
Exterior - Ground floor covered terrace with spa and seating
Exterior - View through gardens to the West
Exterior - Ground floor covered terrace and spa - It's 5:00pm somewhere!
Zane grey channel - From Pelican Pointe to ocean or bay
Fishing - The blue Atlantic Ocean
Alligator reef lighthouse
Exterior - Street view to Pelican Pointe
Interior - Kitchen area
Interior - Kitchen island prep table and seating
Interior - Master Bedroom with queen bed.
Exterior - Screened second floor terrace area with BBQ and seating
Exterior - Back yard with multiple seating and view to South
Exterior - Ground floor car port and terrace
Exterior - View from ground floor terrace south to backyard and dock area
Exterior - Elegant touch of hanging orchids in the garden
Snorkeling for lobsters at the Layton bight near the channel 5 bridge
Keys famous sunsets
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, October 29, 2013
Get a rental quote, then book it!