Cocoa Beach Downtown 2 Bedroom Cottage
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Cocoa Beach Properties cottage description
Updated 1940's beach cottage with all the comforts of home! Part of a four resident one floor duplex, Your private residence includes your own fenced-in back yard and sun deck! Two private bedrooms, master with Queen bed accomodations and TV/DVD, second bedroom has twin beds with 42' DVD/Netflix HDTV, and full size sofa bed in living area when necessary. Our cottage includes your own stacked washer and dryer, Kitchen with oven/microwave and all the amenities of home! Charcoal grill for your outdoor barbecues, and Netflix subscription for those lazy nights inside! Your own private entrance, walk across the street to outdoor terrace dining or rent a bicycle or surfboard, walk to our Sunday Farmers market or breakfast on Cottage Row!
- 750 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Private Master bedroom includes a queen bed, and TV and DVD
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Newly renovated bathroom with shower only
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- A little touch of Old Florida charm! Newly Renovated 2 bedroom one bath cottage with private fenced in backyard and sun deck. Walk to the beach, the Sunday Farmers market, breakfast at Simply Delicious or for an afternoon refreshment across the street at the Pig & Whistle outdoor patio! We are located in the desireable downtown Cottage Row district, centrally located to shops, numerous restaurants and coffee shops! You can visit attractions like the Kennedy Space Center , or the Brevard Zoo, then spend time doing some fabulous shopping or golfing. You can even drive just a short distance to all the Orlando attractions, then return to Cocoa Beach to enjoy dinner at one of the many dining spots on the beach, ranging from elegant to sand-in-your-shoes casual. After dark, kick back and enjoy the easy beach-style nightlife activities that run the gamut from cool jazz clubs to beach side cafes. And, in addition to being the closest beach to Orlando, Cocoa Beach is situated just minutes from Florida's fastest growing port - Port Canaveral - where you can embark from the world class cruise terminals aboard affordable cruises to exotic destinations. Disney Cruise Line makes its home in Port Canaveral, as well as Carnival and Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
AmazingGuest comment entered by owner
My stay was amazing! The property was beautiful and in a great area by the beach. Debra, the owner was so welcoming. She really wanted to make sure my stay was top notch. I would recommend this property to everyone. Whenever I return I will be sure to book this!! Thank you! · By Chris I from Orlando on 3/8/2014 for a stay in 3/1/2014 at
- Guest Chris I from Orlando
- Date of stay 03/04/14
- Review Submitted 03/10/14
Perfect location, perfect place!
Perfect location, perfect place!
This is a great little cottage in the heart of Cocoa Beach. Super clean, well appointed, and steps from all of the great attractions.
- Guest Brett J. (NYC)
- Date of stay 02/28/14
- Review Submitted 03/05/14
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, tourists without a car, pet owners.
Owner response: Thanks Brett! Hope you had a great time, we couldnt have asked for better weather!
Little Piece of HeavenGuest comment entered by owner
Little Piece of Heaven
Absolutely enjoyed our stay. The cottage was cozy & comfortable with everything we needed at our fingertips. Caretakers and owners gave exceptional service. Cottage is centraly located to shopping, touring, beach, flea markets, church, library and swimming pool, all of which we used. We were very happy to be able to have our pets with us as they are older and on medication. Three Tv's,WiFi and Netflix was an added plus. We didn't want to leave but all good things must come to an end.
- Guest Diane & Allan from Little Falls, MN
- Date of stay 01/01/14
- Review Submitted 03/04/14
Great ittle cottage for the perfect weekend getaway. One block from the beach..restaurants and bars all within walking distance..shopping and tourist attractions all very close and convenient. Perfect fenced back yard for privacy and pets if allowed. Loved being able to walk everywhere...everything upgraded in cottage to make your stay more comfortable. Highly recommened staying here..great location , great price, Great realtor!
- Guest kk (rockledge fl)
- Date of stay 08/01/13
- Review Submitted 11/14/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, pet owners, age 55+.
Owner response: Thanks Karen! We really enjoyed having you both!
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2014
2 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2014
2 night min stay
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2014
2 night min stay
Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2014
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Guests must be 25 or older at checkin. Parking is off street parking. Housekeeping is optional, however for stays longer than one week / for more than 4 guests / or for guests with pets, a $75 fee will apply.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Pet Fee: $75
- Tax Rate 11%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International Airport MCO at 52 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cocoa Beach - 2nd street North Access at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Pig and Whistle British Pub at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cocoa Beach Country Club at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Jazzy's Mainely Lobster at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: While our family has owned this property for years, we have enjoyed recently renovating this cottage as a vacation rental. I have lived in Cocoa Beach most of my life, both my daughters and I graduated from Cocoa Beach High school (now we have a seminole in the family!) and we have enjoyed every minute of our laidback lifestyle!
Why the Owner Chose Other Cocoa Beach Properties:
We chose to renovate this property and turn it into a vacation rental as the location is spectacular for our Cocoa Beach visitors. Downtown Cocoa Beach is full of excellent restaurants and cafes, all within walking distance from our cottage. The beach is right around the corner, with miles of white sand and smaller crowds, yet we are within walking distance to the best on the beach entertainment whenever the mood strikes you, or just take your shoes off and relax!
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
Excellent Location, with something for everyone, yet no overwhelming crowds to take away from your enjoyment.
- Primary: 3216262940
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our beautiful beach March 2014
Private Backyard and Sun Deck!
Our 2nd street North Beach Access March 2014
Charcoal BBQ and sun deck!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 05, 2014
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.