Beautiful Waterfront Town Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Blue Water Coach townhome description
Our vacation property is located in the gated community of Blue Water Coach Homes - an upscale gated community located in northwest Cape Coral. This 56 home community is sited on eight acres and offers gulf access boating and wonderful water views and sunsets.
Blue Water amenities include a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, weight and exercise room, game room and walking path. The property features a 950 foot boardwalk with a Tiki hut and 20 boat slips. The Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico are directly accessible for larger boats, via Matlacha Pass, while smaller fishing boats can quickly access Charlotte Harbour and Boca Grande under a 9 foot bridge.
This vacation town home has plenty of room for the entire family with generous living space, a large great room, master bedroom suite, two guest bedrooms and a den. The den has a nice desk for your computer and lounge chair for a quite place to read and relax. WiFi is available.
- 2400 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Clothes Dryer:
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Lake View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- The nearby fishing venues and beaches have been featured on the Travel Channel, Travel & Leisure, Kayak, Outdoor Living and more. There are abundant opportunities for water recreation, a glimpse into history, art & entertainment venues, beautiful golf courses and a multitude of natural attractions to make for a rich visitor experience. For a peaceful getaway to Charlotte Harbor & the Gulf Islands, take a 20 minute drive north to the beautiful town of Punta Gorda and Fisherman's Village located on Charlotte Harbor. As Florida's premier ecotourism destination, Charlotte Harbor is off the beaten path and free of Florida's crowds, yet still offers world-class sailing, boating, fishing, birding, shopping, dining and arts. Our waterfront setting provides access to some of the world’s best speckled trout, redfish and snook fishing in the nearby flats and mangroves of Pine Island Sound. The famous Boca Grande Inlet, Captiva Pass and Redfish Pass are renowned for tarpon, grouper, cobia, and snapper. Take a short drive south to Fort Myers Beach, Lovers Key State Park, Sanibel Island and Captiva Island, which provide some of the best beaches in Southwest Florida and all close to our vacation town home. Fort Myers Beach offers many beach activity rentals such as wave runners, parasailing, and boat cruises. There is shopping and dining at Time Square just over the main bridge to the island at Lynn Hall Park. Lovers Key State Park is located on the island just south of Fort Myers Beach. There are also kayak rentals available for paddling through the mangroves. Along the many walking trails, you will encounter a variety of bird wildlife, gopher turtles, manatees and dolphins. For those looking for some paddling adventures, Cape Coral has Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve where you can rent kayaks or just walk along the boardwalk through the mangrove habitat. There are a great many outfitters that you can contact for paddling adventures. Note you may want to inquire about the Great Calusa Paddling Trail. There are many sunset cruise tours that leave from Cape Coral, Fort Myers Beach and Captiva. Here in Cape Coral you can book a cruise or dolphin tour at Cape Harbour at the Banana Bay Tour Company just 15 minutes from our town home. In Downtown Fort Myers, take a step back into history and visit the winter homes of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford. While in Downtown Fort Myers, enjoy the entertainment and night life in the River District. You can also catch an entertaining play at the fabulous Florida Repertory Theatre in the Historic Arcade Theatre. Cape Coral also has two public golf courses within a 5 minute drive from the town house - Cape Royal Country Club and Coral Oaks Golf Course. There are many golf courses in the area that are semi-private. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 2 - Mar 31, 2014
30 night min stay
Apr 7 - Jun 22, 2014
30 night min stay
Jul 3 - Sep 30, 2014
30 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Taxes Not included
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport at 27 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Key West Tours at 22 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I75 at 16 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Fort Myers Beach at 22 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Royal Tree Golf Course at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Carrabba's Italian Grill at 4.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I am a retired software industry business owner with an active lifestyle and an honest appreciation for nature and sporting adventures.
Why the Owner Chose Blue Water Coach:
I chose Blue Water Coach Homes for its beautiful, quite location. It is a gated community situated in a rural setting near mangroves, salt/fresh water fishing, boating and beautiful beaches.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
This spacious town home is located on the water in NW Cape Coral. It is centrally located near world famous fishing venues and white sandy beaches of Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel Island and Captiva Island. From here, one can experience all of the best outdoor activities, cultural venues, restaurants and night life in Southwest Florida.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunset views from the lanai
Spacious living room
Master bath with soaking tub and large shower
Beautiful pool, spa and clubhouse
Tikihut and captain's walk
Sanibel Island Beach
Entrance to town home
Town home floorplan
Fully equipped kitchen
Boat dock and lift
Property water feature
World class tarpon fishing
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, October 26, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.