Wonderful Family Home on Ocean Block with Ocean Views from Rooftop De
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Barnegat Light house description
This house has it all!! Recently redecorated - reversed living- vacation home located on the ocean block. A new kitchen and brand new bathrooms highlight new upgrades. Enjoy the sunsets from any of the three decks along with ocean and bay views. This house is situated on the beach block where a small boardwalk leads you to the sand gitney that transports you to the water's edge protecting your feet from the hot sand.
Because the home is designed as reversed living, you enter the front door and walk up the steps to find yourself on the first floor where the three bedrooms, den, laundry room and large bathroom are located. There are two bedrooms with 2 twin beds in each and a third bedroom with a queen size bed. A newly upgraded full bath, laundry room and den with private deck complete the floor plan on that level.
Continuing the walkup, the second floor plan is open and the high ceilings in the living room/dining room/kitchen area create an open and airy feel. A large deck with BBQ is directly off the kitchen. and up the spiral staircase is a 50 ft rooftop deck with views of ocean and bay. The MBR suite with a full bed is on this level. There is also an additional half bath.
The ultra-custom kitchen is very well-equipped making it easy to prepare family meals, or dine out at one of the excellent local restaurants! Amenities include Central Air, Dish Washer, flat screen TV's, a Stereo system, WiFi Internet Service, Three Decks. The high point for most beach goers is the outdoor shower where one can shower under the stars. It is located in the back yard.
Convenient tractor-tram helps families get to the ocean from the end of the block street. It's a great convenience for elderly persons or young families with children. It runs about every 20 minutes from 10 am until 5 pm. One hour from 1-2 for the driver's lunch.
Specialized sand wheel chairs are available to rent from the town.
- 2900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Dining area is located off the kitchen area. There is an eating bar set-up on the other side of the granite counter top so that 3-4 additional people can eat there or children can be served. ...moreless
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Barnegat Light is located on the northern most tip of Long Beach Island. It developed as an historic fishing village and continues its valued history with fishing marinas and active fishing boats which are privately owned and can also be rented for evening or early morning fishing trips. Rods and reels along with bait can be rented and purchased on the boats. There are also evening cruises available. Inquiries can be made at Viking Village on 18th Street. Kids can crab on the bay by throwing their baskets over the railings. No boat needed. One can ride his bike there, walk or drive. Bikes can be rented on 8th street, one short block away. Antique shops, restaurants and leisure activities are all within a four block radius. ...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Not Necessary
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Whale Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bicycle Rentals and Surry Rides available one block away. Take an evening cruise or jump on a fishing boat. Water toys, para-sailing, water kayaking just blocks away. Crabbing for all on the bayside. Launch your boat on 9th street at the bay. Climb the famous Barney Lighthouse or throw your lure into the surf. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 19 - Jun 28, 2014
7 night min stay
Jun 29 - Sep 13, 2014
7 night min stay
Sep 14 - Nov 1, 2014
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
Another $1000. is due one month before and final payment of balance is due 2 weeks before arrival. Compliance does not guarantee reservations. If cancellation is made less than two weeks before arrival and the home cannot be rented, forfeiture of total rental fee is guaranteed.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Motorway: Garden State Parkway at 12 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Atlantic Ocean Beach at 0.05 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Mini Golf in Surf City at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Moustache Bill's, Kelley's, Kubel's at 0.05 Miles
Why the Owner Chose Barnegat Light:
Privacy, natural beauty and wonderful beach.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Easy beach and bay accessibility. Wonderful walks along the inlet on the new walkway near Old Barney. Complete safety from storms because of the carefully placed sand dunes and protected inlet. Quiet summer retreat where residents and visitors are allowed to sleep in.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Twin bedroom on 1st floor
3rd bedroom on 1st floor. Antique dresser and chair. Widows on two sides.
Den full view with balcony. DVD, TV, books and games.
Entrance to 2nd floor great room, kitchen and diningroom
Kitchen with new appliances. Granite counters accented by glass backsplash.
Front view of decking off great room with staircase to roof top deck.
Double bathroom reno in progress. Ceramic tile, glass inserts
2nd bedroom on 1st floor. Complete with dresser and large double closet
Den on first floor TV, VCR, games, sliding class doors to private shaded deck.
MB surrounded by windows accented with wicker. Private full bath, 2nd floor.
Large private deck off great room and kitchen/dining room. Watch the sunset!
Half bath renovations completed. Granite vanity, ceramic tile.
MB bathroom renovation in progress, ceramic tile granite vanity
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, February 21, 2014
4 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.