Your Perfect Mountain Getaway
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Canmore condo description
This stunning, upscale suite (approx 700 sq. Ft.) combines luxury, comfort and terrific amenities. Circled by soaring mountain peaks, swim in the outdoor, heated pool or unwind in the shared, outdoor hot tub. This modern condo (cleaned by an award-winning housekeeping crew) boasts a sleek kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters and a large kitchen bar. Grill your dinner using the gas bbq on your private deck.
Relax and recharge in the open-plan living area, designed with beautiful hardwood floors and an exquisite, rock fireplace. With 30 high-definition television channels (including free movietimehd), a 42-inch tv, a dvd player and ipod/mp3 stereos, this vacation condo is a comfortable place to hang out in the evening. A deluxe king-sized bed with a fluffy down duvet offers you a great sleep. The bedroom also has a 32-inch flat-screen tv and an en-suite bathroom with a soaker tub, a glass-enclosed shower and twin vanities. There is also a double pull-out sofa bed in the living area.
- 700 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Whitewater Rafting
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Your condo is a short 15 minute walk from downtown Canmore. The surrounding area is known for some of the best hiking, mountain biking, and climbing in the world. The Yoho, Kootenay, Banff and Jasper National Parks and Kananaskis Country are all only a short scenic drive away. It is truly an outdoor enthusiasts playground and there is an abundant range of activities and adventures for all the family what ever your level for a sense of adventure! Other Activities: Your “must see” list should certainly include the following where there is an abundant range of hikes and walks for all abilities.: Lake Louise - Trans Canada Highway West 45min Lake Minnewanka – Trans Canada Highway West bound to Banff Moraine Lake – 20min from Lake Louise on Moraine Lake Rd Grassi Lakes – 10min from downtown Canmore Spray Lakes – 30min from Canmore on Spray Lakes Road Peyto Lake – 1.5hours on Highway 93 North to Jasper (as seen above) Mount Norquay Lookout – Town of Banff Johnson’s Canyon – 20min West of Banff on Highway Golf: Golfing : Five world-class golf courses are all nearby providing world class golfing in the most spectacular settings : Canmore Golf Course, Stewart Creek Golf Course, Silvertip Golf Course, Banff Springs Golf Course, Kananaskis Golf Course Skiing : Enjoy 4 amazing ski resorts all within a 15minute to 45 minute drive away. Banff Mount Norquay : 15 – minute drive Sunshine Village : 30 – minute drive Nakiska : 30 – minute drive Lake Louise :45 minute drive Cross Country Skiing : The Canmore Nordic Centre, which hosted the 1988 Olympic Nordic events is only 5 minutes away, and offers 84 miles of groomed Nordic skiing trails in winter and mountain biking in summer. Other winter sports available : snowshoeing, dog sledding, outdoor skating and ice climbing...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We loved this condo! It was just the perfect base to explore Canmore and the Bow Valley. It was so nice to come back after a day of activity to relax with a nice glass of red wine and a wonderful home cooked meal. Would certainly recommend to other travellers seeking an a luxurious getaway in Canmore.
- Guest Martin (Canmore, AB)
- Date of stay 10/15/13
- Review Submitted 11/05/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway.
Gorgeous Condo & Great Location
Gorgeous Condo & Great Location
The quality of this apartment is absolutely 5 star - I wanted to move in permanently! The kitchen is wonderful and perfect for gourmet meals or a simple breakfast at home before you head out to explore Banff National Park. The linens and bed are lovely, and the condo is located in a beautiful building about 10 mins walk to downtown and right by numerous footpaths & trails for running or walking. The staff onsite were very professional and helpful and there's even a little coffee shop right in the building if you can't live without your morning latte. We didn't get a chance to use the outdoor heated pool and hottub but they looked wonderful. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.
- Guest Jenny Wren (Bracknell, Berkshire, UK)
- Date of stay 09/15/13
- Review Submitted 10/31/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Manager response: Hello Jennifer, we are delighted to hear you had a great stay, yes we love the on site cafe, it's so convenient! We certainly look forward to welcoming you back, the snow has started to fall already so hopefully you'll have time to enjoy the outdoor hot tub this winter season!
Please contact us as rates do vary based on dates, length of stay & availability We would love to discuss your individual requirements. Nightly Rates Available, minimum 2 nights stay. End-of-stay cleaning included. No additional fees for payment by credit card. All Rates are in Canadian $ and are subject to taxes. Christmas, New Year and holiday weekends have a minimum 3 night stay From $129 to $329 per night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
About: Our team at LeaveTown.com is passionate about the Canadian outdoors. We love to hike, bike, ski, paraglide and travel! Since 2007, we have owned beautiful vacation accommodations in some of the most amazing places in Canada. In addition to the beautiful vacation rentals that we own in Canada, we also rent out hundreds of stunning, personally-selected properties on behalf of other owners. Check out our 'Things to do', where you will find our personal activity and dining recommendations. Call or email us anytime. Our team at LeaveTown would be thrilled to hear from you!
Surrounded by majestic mountain ranges, Canmore is simply stunning. There is a great local feel to the town, which is not found in many resort mountain destinations. Enjoy local music, boutique shops, spas and art galleries. Banff is also only a 15-minute drive away! On your doorstep, you have an extensive range of outdoor activities.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Our accommodation provides you with unrivalled luxury in Canmore. The condo is fully and beautifully equipped. In the summer, bask in the sun by the outdoor, heated pool or enjoy a swim on a snowy day. After a day of skiing or hiking, pamper your legs in the shared, outdoor hot tub. Whatever the time of year come and enjoy the wilderness experience of the Rockies in this amazing vacation home.
- Primary: Toll Free (877) 902-1616
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This sleek kitchen has stainless steel appliances & granite counters.
This elegant condo is comfortable, clean and convenient.
In the summer, bask in the sun by the heated pool (open all year).
An ultra spacious bathroom has a walk-in shower and soaker tub.
Relax and recharge by the stunning, rock fireplace.
Amenities include an outdoor heated pool and hot tub.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 18, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.