Two Blocks from the U.S. Olympic Training Center.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Colorado Springs cottage description
The Olympian Cottage is a small one bedroom cottage located on a quiet street near the U.S. Olympic Training Center. There is a full kitchen which includes a microwave oven, coffee maker, toaster, dishes, and cookware. There are basic pantry items to use in preparing meals and cleaning up.
Laundry is a breeze with the stacked washer/dryer.
A pillow top queen bed is ready for a pleasant night's rest and a futon sofa is available for one or two additional guests.
All bedding and linens are fresh for each guest and changed weekly for guests who stay more than one week.
There is a fenced yard and we are small dog friendly with a non-refundable deposit.
- 400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 3-4
- Queen size bed. Closet and small chest.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Large bathroom, shower, stacked washer/dryer, hair dryer.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Olympian Cottage is located in the heart of Colorado Springs, so travel to local attractions and businesses is easy. Within minutes of the Cottage you'll find movie theaters, restaurants (fine cuisine to fast food), The Fine Arts Center and Museum, sports venues, shopping, clubs, attractions, and more. The U. S. Olympic Training Center is just two blocks away and is a short, pleasant walk to enjoy its many offerings. There are miles and miles of hiking and biking trails in the region and really close....moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Ice Skating
- Equestrian Events
- Roller Blading
- Mountain Climbing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
We are small dog friendly for a $50 none refundable deposit.
- Pet Fee: $50
- Tax Rate 9.63%
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Colorado Springs Municipal Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Galveston Island, TX at 1011 Miles
- Nearest Train: La Junta, CO at 106 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 25 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Baja California, Mexico at 1072 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Monarch Ski area at 135 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Patty Jewitt Municipal Golf Course at 2.4 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: I grew up in Colorado Springs and have lived in Colorado all my life. I feel like this area defines who I am. I enoy our great state while camping, riding ATVs, day trips to natural hot springs, picnics in the mountains, and just sitting on the patio with friends and family. The Colorado Springs area has so many things to enjoy and I'm happy to suggest places to visit or help plan day trips.
Why the Owner Chose Colorado Springs:
When I bought this property, I was glad to have the little cottage as an additional source of income in addition to the bigger house where I live. Until recently, the cottage was just a regular rental home, but now, I look forward to sharing this cozy cottage with guests who are visiting the area.
The Unique Benefits at this Cottage:
The cottage is a private space which is nicely appointed with simple furnishings and a full size kitchen. I lived in the cottage for a few years and loved the warm, comfortable space.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Looking into the bedroom from the living room.
Kitchen from the living room.
Oak wash stand in bedroom
Large shower and high boy toilet.
Living room as you enter.
Bedroom with queen size bed.
Large bathroom with stacked washer and dryer.
Capt. Cook's botanical drawings in the living area.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 16, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.