View the Blue at Aqua Vista Beachfront Suites
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Boca Del Rio condo description
There are 6 one bedroom suites at Aqua Vista, 3 up, 3 down, with two styles to choose from. Each suite has free Wi-Fi, a full bedroom, bathroom, kitchen/living area with direct access to large balconies, and are all beachfront with ocean views. You can choose from our 4 corner units with the bedrooms offering plenty of Tropical sunlight and breezes, or our two centre units if you prefer an interior bedroom, for those who like to sleep through the am, all bedrooms are fully A/C'd.
Queen Size bed
Night stands with reading lights
Overhead ceiling fan
Additional T.V. Available in bedroom on request for minimal additional charge.
Full refrigerator Freezer
4 burner cooktop
Coffee makers, blenders, toasters, etc
Pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, etc
Double sofa beds
32' Flat screen T.V.
Indoor/outdoor dining set
Direct ocean view and access to spacious patio area
Private bathroom, with shower only - hot and cold water
Plenty of plush towels available
Plenty of sun loungers
Beach towels provided
Wi-Fi throughout the complex
Outdoor kitchen & bbq area at the back
Direct access to beach and dive shops
Right next door you will find Wayo's Beachside Beernet, a friendly neighbourhood beach bar where the Belikin is always cold, the view and breeze is always spectacular, and the staff, part of the Aqua Vista Team, are always ready to help with a cool beverage, any questions you may have, and to offer information or assistance with any activities you might like to enjoy.
- 300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Hair Dryer
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Car Not Necessary
- Beach View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Come and view the blue at Aqua Vista Beachfront Suites. Magnificent beachfront location with spectacular views of the pristine water all the way to the second largest barrier reef in the world right at your door step. Amazing neighborhood, genuine people, a place where you're not a stranger for long, experience the real island spirit where our guests are more like family. Your suite will consist of a double dose of relaxation, with all the amenities you would expect to have a warm, home away from home feeling A place you will only want to leave to go play and enjoy all the island has to offer. Aqua Vista Beachfront Suites is located in the neighbourhood of Boca del Rio, less than a 5 minute stroll down the beach from the centre of San Pedro town, on the island of Ambergris Caye, Belize. From it's beachfront location you have direct access to the turquoise blue water of the Caribbean Sea with views of the Belize Barrier Reef. Aqua Vista Beachfront Suites is two story condo complex with 6 one bedroom suites designed where each unit has a spectacular 180 degree sea view from your balcony area. Kitchen & living room with sleeper sofas, full private bath and bedroom with queen size bed and A/C, our suites will suit a couples getaway or can comfortably fit a family of four. The Aqua Vista team is here to ensure you enjoy all that Belize has to offer on your well earned vacation. Scuba diving, adventure travel (zip lining and cave tubing), Mayan ruins, honeymooning / destination weddings, real estate opportunities, snow birding or just chilling on the beach, Belize vacations offer as much or as little down time as you seek. Our goal is to offer our guests a home away from home. If you have visited San Pedro in the past you know of the welcoming spirit and friendly nature of it's residents. If this is your first time to Belize you will experience a warm community feel, pride of island and laid back Caribbean vibe. Aqua Vista is a place to stay that embodies the spirit of Ambergris Caye while offering all the comforts and amenities to make you feel at home....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Please see our website, www.aquavisabelize.com or email me, firstname.lastname@example.org for our cancellation and refund policies.
Upon booking your stay with Aqua Vista Beachfront Suites you will be forwarded a Credit Card Authorization form to print, fill out, sign, scan and email back to email@example.com, we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover. We require a 50% deposit of the full rental amount upon booking, with the balance payable 15 days prior to arrival.
- Pet Fee: $200
- Tax Rate 9%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tropic Air at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Caye Caulker Water Taxi at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Boca del Rio at Boca Del Rio
- Nearest Barpub: Wayo's Beachfront Beernet at Boca Del Rio
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: • Friendships, love and trust is how Aqua Vista came to be. We consider ourselves a family run business consisting of Wayo, Dee, the Nisbets, the Team at Wayo's Beachside Beernet • Wayo, or 'Wayo from Cayo', a long time resident for San Pedro, is known to have been integral in the beginnings of San Pedro becoming a vacation destination, his knowledge of community, understanding of the hospitality industry, and enthusiasm ensuring all visitors to Belize and San Pedro specifically are well looked after, will have you booking your next visit within the first few hours of your arrival. • Dee vacationed in San Pedro 1st in 2007, fell in love with the people and the island and immediately began planning on how to make it her full time home. After finishing with the corporate grind in Vancouver, B.C., and on her last trip prior to her full time move in 2010, she was lucky enough to stumble upon Wayo's Beachside Beernet. • Well... A close friendship bloomed between Wayo and Dee over the next few months, and during a day trip of snorkelling, fishing and beach barbequing Cupid's arrow finally had a clear shot. Dee and Wayo married on December 27th, 2012. • Dennis & Debbie Nisbet are one of the most in love couples you will ever meet. They, along with their 4 daughters, and a style of treating business like family have enjoyed many successes in life. • The Nisbets and Dee have been close friends in B.C. over the past two decades, with the Nisbets acting as Dee's realtors, mentors, and, at times, family. Dee was able to convince Dennis & Deb to change their usual month long vacation destination from the west coast of Mexico to Belize in the Fall of 2012. They quickly realized why she had picked San Pedro over all other beach destinations in the world, and also realized she had found her true love - Wayo. • With all of us being passionate about business being like family, a group venture in Belize was only natural and this is how Aqua Vista was born.
- Primary: +501 6014836
- Tertiary: +501 6354919
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, November 07, 2013