VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Everything within walking distance: a great beach, pier (fishing), fine dining, a supermarket, a drug store, a park. You can spend a day at the beach, using the beach cart, beach chairs, and a beach umbrella we'll provide for you. Or you can swim in the outdoor swimming pool. At night, you can go out to one of the many fine restaurants within walking distance (Russian with live music, Jewish with kosher food, Mediterranean, etc.) or save your money and prepare your own meals in our newly remodeled kitchen (granite countertops, new stainless steel appliances) - you can buy food at a local supermarket, also within waking distance. If you want to venture farther out, you can go snorkeling/scuba diving, visit the Miami zoo with your kids, or visit the Everglades national park for a long hike.
Summer 2015 May 23 - Dec 14, 2015 3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$300
Cleaning$100 + tax
Reservation deposit of 20% required to hold the reservation (by check or credit card via PayPall). The deposit is fully refundable only if cancelled at least 30 days prior to arrival. Refundable damage deposit of $300, non-refundable cleaning fee of $100, and the remaining 80% of the balance are due upon check in. If you check in after 7pm, my property manager charges a $55 late check-in fee.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.