Special 10% Off $282 Induldge Yourself in Casual Luxury at Our Oceanfront Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Gold Beach house description
**New Listing** Hurry and Book your Family getaway to enjoy the sunshine and the moderate temperatures on the Southern Oregon Coast.
This spacious home can accommodate a large group.
Welcome to Seal Cove
This classic northwest coastal home is nestled into a secluded stand of old growth fir overlooking a spectacular oceanfront view of Hubbard Mound and multiple sea stacks the Southern Oregon coast is famous for. A stay here will immerse you in nature as you enjoy the gorgeous forest and ocean views from any window or breathe in the fresh sea breezes while
listening to the thunderous crashing waves from the large wrap around deck. A walk on the homes 5.2 acres of old growth forest will lift your spirits as you catch the sun's rays breaking through the tree canopies shrouded in mist or discover a patch of golden Chantrelle mushrooms that are plentiful in the area. For a truly journal worthy adventure follow the path from the
front yard out to Hubbard Mound to experience sea birds, wild berries, crashing surf, wildflowers, close-up sea stack views and miles of undeveloped pristine Oregon coastline. See all this by stepping outside. If you decide to explore beyond this private sanctuary, the most spectacular scenery on the Oregon coast lies 75 miles in either direction. Majestic Redwood groves, miles of uncrowded beaches, wild untamed rivers teaming with salmon, harbor seals, osprey, bald eagles, river otters, sea lions and heron will allow you to reconnect with a carefree life style denied by today's fast paced world. The world-renowned Bandon Dunes Golf Resort is a short drive to the north. Just 20 minutes to the south is Meyers Beach, featured regularly in commercials because of its unparalleled scenic beauty, where you can walk through the sea arches at low tide and wind surf in a scenic paradise. Just 10 minutes to the south is the famous Rogue River offering world class salmon fishing and Jet boat trips certain to leave a lifetime of memories. After a full day of activity snuggle up in front of the fire for a day ending AHH.
And then there is the home!
Our 3400 square foot home will indulge you with a casual elegance that fits the Oregon coast perfectly. A sweeping staircase from the entry leads you to the kitchen, living and private master retreat all with towering vaulted ceilings. The spacious great room with an inviting fireplace offers a perfect setting for long remembered family evenings or a romantic reconnection. The large master suite with its relaxing soaking tub is a secluded retreat in itself. The lower level offers three bedrooms, an oceanview work-out room with gym grade equipment, a full bath, a fully equipped laundry room and a home office work space with equipment and services to satisfy most guests business needs.
About our home:
-Sleeps 2-7, 6 adults and 1 child
-Private Upstairs Master Retreat- Queen Bed, Flat Screen TV with DVD and VHS players-no cable, with an oceanview, large bathroom with seperate shower and soaker tub, with a warm and inviting decor.
- Bedroom 2- Twin Bed, bright with natural light & a full closet. View of the secluded forest.
-Bedroom 3-Queen Bed, with oceanview, a full closet, with a patriotic theme.
-Workout/Office Area- Oceanview, includes free weights, a stair climber, Computer and copy machine work station
-Bedroom 4- Queen size murphy bed, oceanview, private and restful atmosphere.
-Downstairs bath-Full bath with a tub/shower combo.
-Laundry Room-Large, fully furnished laundry room with ironing board downstairs.
Sweeping Stair Case leads you to reversed living accomodations for maximum sea views:
-Living Room indulges you with casual elegance with it's spacious vaulted ceilings, river rock fireplace, and comfortable seating. Oceanviews from all windows.
-Kitchen is bright and sunny, nicely appointedopen concept for all of your cooking needs and desires. Includes an electric stove/oven combo, dishwasher, garbage disposal, coffee pot, plenty of counter space for large families.
-Dining Room-Casual family style, comfortable seats 8 people, 2 extra bar stools nestled under the breakfast bar.
-Half Bath is at the top of the sweeping staircase.
- 3440 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- -Private Upstairs Master Retreat- Queen Bed, Flat Screen TV with DVD and VHS players-no cable, sitting area with a couch to watch TV all with an oceanview, large bathroom with separate shower and soaker tub, with a warm and inviting decor. - Bedroom 2- Twin Bed, bright with natural light & a full closet. View of the secluded forest. -Bedroom 3-Queen Bed, with oceanview, a full closet, with a patriotic theme. -Bedroom 4- Queen size murphy bed, oceanview, private and restful atmosphere. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Drive through Old Growth Forest to get to this beautiful private setting on 5.5 acres with fabulous views of sea stacks and crashing waves. Sit on the expansive deck with a glass of wine and enjoy the colorful Oregon sunsets. If you want to get away from it all you have found the place. Bring friends or family and enjoy all the amenities this house has to offer. With a private master retreat you could have a perfect romantic getaway. Gold Beach 10 minutes south offers many fine eating establishments and Jerry's Rogue Jet Boat Tours up the Rogue River. Port Orford 25 minutes north also has several good restaurants and many hikes in a beautiful beach front setting. Bandon Dunes golf is only about an hour north. If you stayed a week you would be able to do a different outdoor activity everyday. We hope you have a wonderful experience at this beautiful home and are able to enjoy the beautiful Southern Oregon Coast. ...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain Climbing
- Hunting Small Game
- Surf Fishing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Massage Therapist
- Whale Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Within 75 miles we have Shore Acres Botanical Gardens in Charleston, West Coast Game Park in Bandon, Cape Blanco Lighthouse in Port Orford, Port Orford LifeBoat Station and Museum, Prehistoric Gardens halfway between Port Orford and Gold Beach, Arizona Beach State Park for fishing and beach combing halfway between Port Orford and Gold Beach, Ottor Point State Recreation Area just South of the house, Rogue River is great for Fishing year round in Gold Beach, Jerry's Rogue Jet's and Museum Gift Shop also in Gold Beach has Guided Jet Boat excursions up the Rogue River, Meyer Creek just south of Gold Beach offers great beach combing and wind surfing and kite boarding adventures, Antiquing in Brookings, Stout Grove & Jedediah Smith Redwoods State Park in Crescent City California....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 30 - Mar 31, 2014
2 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
If a cancelation is made 31 days or more before the reservation date we will refund all fees minus a $50 service fee. If cancellation is requested 30 days or less from your reservation, deposits are non-refundable unless we are able to re-book the home. Sorry, no refunds will be issued unless we receive a successful re-booking. Please read our Pet Policies.
STAY 7 NIGHTS & THE 7TH NIGHT IS FREE!
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Pet Fee: $50
- Cleaning Fee: $150
- Tax Rate 1%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Del Norte County Airport at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 101 at 0.03 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Seal Beach at Gold Beach
- Nearest Barpub: The Bridge Restaurant & Bar at 9 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cedar Bend Golf Course at 8.71 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Rolling in Dough at 9.3 Miles
Soaker tub in the master bath
Bedroom 3-Queen Bed
Work out room/office
View Looking North
View from the ocean looking toward the back of the house
Front of the house with oceanview in the background
View from the deck
View from the upper level deck
Breakfast bar, kitchen, dining area
Living Room looking toward dining area
Tiled Shower in master bath
Bedroom 2 with twin bed
View from the private driveway
Inviting Covered Entry
View Looking North
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 29, 2014
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.