Munich's Most Distinguished Suburb Directly on the Isar
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Munich villa description
Semi-detached city-relax villa with charm & ambience for 10-15 persons on a 1,200 sq m secluded property. For pampered tourists who value privacy or for traveling businesspersons & their families or for groups who wish to get together for a special occasion & enjoy a few special days off. It is also suitable for 'relocation' until you find the right place to rent or to buy. For exquisite tourists: Grünwald is a climatic spa and sunbathing and swimming in the Isar and its surrounding lakes or in our new & well-tended city-relax villa guarantees total relaxation. Ice skating, cross-country skiing as well as Munich's finest fitness-centre which also boasts an extraordinary indoor playground for children lures you in winter. Besides wellness, you can enjoy all the excitement which Munich has to offer: shopping, restaurants, night life & the finest of cultural activities & events. You will find several lakes offering water sport activities, the golfers' & skiers' paradise in the surrounding
The outside facilities are quite beautiful: Natural pool system consists of a big and small pond with a fountain in the main pond as well as a solar heated and coverable outdoor pool. The roofed outdoor seating area of approx. 80 sq m can be used for eating, recreation and outdoor celebrations. Outdoor table tennis and badminton top off the wellness-opportunities with a luxurious sauna and recreation room in the basement.
Culture and wellness in Munich’s Grünwald: There is everything for exquisite holiday makers: Grünwald is a climatic spa and the sunbathing and swimming in the Isar and its surrounding lakes or in our city-relax villa guarantees complete relaxation. Ice skating, cross-country skiing as well as Munich's finest fitness-centre lure you in winter. The surrounding region is peppered with beautiful bathing lakes. Cultural Indulgence: You can go for picnics at the Neuschwanstein castle or Nymphenburg palace. Check out the complete Cultural Program on the Munich city website.
There are operas, concerts and theatres in first-class setting as well as several open-air events.
Galleries, museums, special exhibitions, architecture and historical buildings and castles offer you an exquisite program.
Shopping, eating out, entertainment and night life: Enjoy all the excitement Munich has to offer apart from wellness: Shopping, restaurants, night life and the finest cultural activities and events. A quick 20 minute drive to the Maximilian street will take you to the National Theatre, Franciscan Stub'n, a cafe - Bistro 'Brenner’s' to see and be seen; the society meeting place 'Hugo's' at Lodenfrey, etc. Munich's posh hotels „ four seasons, mandarin and Bayerischer Hof“as well as all leading fashion labels are found in and around Maximilian Street as well as 'Fünf-Höfe' Theatinerstr. From Marienplatz to the Stachus is Munich's main shopping destination.
Also visit Munich’s trendy disco ‘P 1’ in the Prinzregentenstraße. The public transport service from Grünwald to the city centre is optimal: take tram line 25 and then change to the subway at Wettersteinplatz. A taxi to the centre will cost you approx. € 18-25.
- 300 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Car Available
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 9 Bedrooms, Sleeps 15
- A maximum of 15 persons can be accommodated in 9 rooms: 2 double bedrooms with French beds, 1 double bedroom with 2 rooms for an occupancy of up to 4 persons, 5 single rooms, two of which have individual balconies. Occupancy of 10 persons is considered normal but it is possible to comfortably accommodate up to a maximum of 15 persons in case of over-occupancy. All rooms have adjoining bathrooms – only the 2 single rooms with balconies share 1 bathroom between them. All rooms are extravagantly refurnished keeping in mind the modern trends and are bright, airy and serene....moreless
Bathrooms: 7 Bathrooms
- In true Frankfurt style, the kitchen has a big copper chimney as the central point over the cooking range. It is very well equipped and even has big pots and pans along with a dinner set for 18 persons. The living room is luxurious and light-flooded as the Southern facade is 'glassed' to almost 2 levels. It also has a comfortable dinette and another integrated dining space as well as the broad outdoors staircase leading to the 1st floor. From the living room you can reach the two terrace rooms / garden rooms with their private secluded veranda. The large sauna with shower and the spacious room for fitness and recreation are located in the basement. The washing machine and dryer as well as the additional big refrigerator with freezer for stockpiling are located in the utility room. The wine cellar also offers additional storage space which is sufficient for everything. ...moreless
- Video Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Water Parks
- Not Necessary
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Horse Riding
- Scenic Drives
local services and businesses
- Fitness Centre
sports and adventure activities
- Equestrian Events
- Ice Skating
- Roller Blading
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Broadband Access
- Wireless Broadband
- Linens Provided
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
Lovely and quiet
Lovely and quiet
We just arrived home from a very nice vacation in Munich. This home was very clean and quiet, and it had more than enough room for our large group. I really like the fact that we all had our own bathrooms! Also, getting to the train station was very simple so getting to City Center, and Oktoberfest was easy and quick. We had access to everything we needed and the house is exactly as described. We had a great time, thank you Ms Zangen. LM
- Guest Lindsey M.
- Date of stay 09/22/12
- Review Submitted 10/05/12
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2014
3 night min stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (€) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the manager / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Munich FJS at 39 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Munich Central Station at 11 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Grünwald, Oberhaching at 7 Kilometres
- Primary: +49 (0) 89 649 19891
Links to more information:
outside staircase to the bedrooms
Seating arrangement with a view of the garden
9 Bedroom / 7 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.