Tres Vistas Penthouse-Professional Designed Beach Penthouse Condo!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Flamingo Beach condo description
Tres Vistas Penthouse .... amazing condo in Flamingo for up to 8 persons. The condo is owned & designed by a well sought after New York Interior Designer. The condo's refreshing and creative design highlights the 12 ft ceilings and magnificent views from every room in the condo.
Tres Vistas Penthouse is the newest condo rental in Flamingo and one of the few that sleeps 8 persons. Tres Vistas offers the best of both a beach condo and fabulous penthouse views. Enjoy a short 5 minute walk to the beautiful soft white sand of Flamingo Beach or relax and enjoy the views of the Pacific Ocean, the Potrero Bay or the breathtaking mountains.
The interior design of the condo was done with much thought and accenting the features of the beach area. The kitchen is the feature when you enter the condo and designed for practical use by vacationing families with a large sitting area for visiting while enjoying a meal and the area views. Also serves as a great hangout area for the group. Handcrafted blue tile covers the counter top with artesian decorative tile backsplash & accents the arch window design. Custom cabinets feature open spaces & shelves for ease of use. Just off the dining area is a balcony that has ocean views of the Flamingo beach area.
The upstairs wood beam vaulted ceiling loft area is designed as a family/TV room and has some of the best panoramic views of the ocean & Flamingo area.
The master bedroom has a private bath and also a private balcony. Great area for enjoying the early morning sunrises and coffee in privacy. The window in front of the bed opens with views of Flamingo beach and the surrounding mountains which are quite breathtaking. The newly designed bath has interesting designer touches to capture everyone's attention.
The first guest room features two sets of bunk beds. Perfect for the teenagers and their friends. Thoughtful planning includes space under the bed for traveling luggage and a guanacaste wood vanity and mirror on the opposite wall.
The second guest bedroom has an authentic guanacaste queen bed and arched window with views out to the marina area where the fishing boats come and go each day. The second bathroom is just across the hall from this bedroom.
Other features of the condo include luxury linens, crown moulding with uplighting on the ceiling, local guanacaste wood accents and designed wall openings to emphasize views and add architectural interest.
While vacationing in the area enjoy many of the local activities such as sunset catamaran sailing/snorkeling, world famous sport fishing, horseback riding, atv tours, zipline/canopy tours, volcanoes with hot mud baths, eco river boat trips, etc. Our concierge service is happy to help with all of these arrangements plus many others to make your vacation the perfect experience full of lasting memories!
- 1600 sq. ft.
- On floor 3
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- A/C, ceiling fans, views, linens
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Towels Provided
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Ocean View
- Not Necessary
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Flamingo Beach is one of the most pristine and exclusive beach communities in Costa Rica. Gorgeous million dollar homes dot the hillsides overlooking incredible white sand beaches. Flamingo Beach is one of only a few to win the coveted blue flag, an award given to only the finest beaches in Costa Rica. Playa Flamingo and Playa Potrero are located on the Gold Coast of the Guanacaste province of Costa Rica. The majestic mountains that surround the ocean bays makes this one of the most beautiful oceanside sites in the world. Flamingo has been an exclusive North American destination since the 1970’s when many Hollywood superstars called Flamingo home. The immediate area around Flamingo and Potrero offers some of the best ocean view properties anywhere in Costa Rica. The Flamingo Marina was the first full service marina on the Pacific Coast between Acapulco and Panama. Long known as the sport fishing capital of the gold coast, Flamingo has provided angler access to some of the best sail, marlin and game fishing in the world. Flamingo offers the visitor or resident access to fine dining, shopping, scuba diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, ATV exploration, boating, golf, canopy tours or just soaking up the gold coast rays. Day trips to the rain forest, cloud forests and volcanoes are easily arranged. Flamingo/Potrero is a vacation destination with something for everyone, whether you want loads of activity or desire to do nothing at all. Flamingo Beach is the ideal vacation spot....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Costa Rican Paradise
Costa Rican Paradise
My wife, two friends and I spent ten glorious days in Flamingo, Guanacaste, Costa Rica. The Tres Vistas Penthouse Condo was our 'base of operations'. Every day was a fun, relaxing and rewarding experience. Waking up every morning to experience the amazing views out of the big windows and sliding glass doors was pure magic! Besides experiencing six different local beaches, we experienced some of the many tourist activities available nearby-- sailing, snorkeling, an "eco-tourist" river cruise and touring a village that designs and produces pottery. The central Flamingo location is very convenient, with the fabulous Playa Flamingo beach and excellent places to eat all within walking distance and more places to play and eat within a short drive. The condo's full time staff are very helpful and friendly and speak English. The property is safe, quiet, clean and well maintained, with off street private parking. The unit is in a small complex vs. the much larger condo buildings that have recently been built in the town. The interior of the unit is contemporary in style, comfortable and spacious, with built in shelves made of local wood, contemporary tile in the baths and kitchen and colorful fabrics. There are multiple balconies looking out over drop dead gorgeous views of the surrounding mountains and bay. These were frequently utilized during our stay, especially at the beginning and end of each day. The recently completed interior fitup was thoughtfully designed by a talented professional, who also is the co-owner. There is built in lighting throughout the unit that is thoughtfully designed. The central air conditioning worked well, which was appreciated, since it did get quite warm and humid on most days. The bedrooms were very comfortable. The wi-fi worked well as did the phone. There is a separate media room with a large flat screen TV on an upper level which we did not use. The compact kitchen is very functional and includes a full sized dishwasher and refrigerator. Grocery shopping, a fresh fruit/vegetable market and bakery are all a short drive away. There is a small swimming pool on the property which features a great view of the surrounding landscape. In summary, the Tres Vistas Condo in Flamingo is a fabulous place to stay in a great Costa Rican Pacific Coast location at a reasonable price.
- Guest CT Architect+Artisan (New Canaan)
- Date of stay 01/04/14
- Review Submitted 02/18/14
Recommended for: Age 55+, adventure seekers, families with young children, sightseeing, families with teenagers.
May-November $1400 weekly $225 nightly December-April $1600 weekly $250 nightly Christmas/New Year Weeks .. $3500/week. Easter Week $2500 13% tax and $30 processing fee not included in the above rates
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Liberia International Airports at 45 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Flamingo at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Monkey Bar at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Reserva Conchal at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Angelina's at 0.2 Miles
- Primary: 1-888-221-1932
- Secondary: +506 2654 4493 (Costa Rica)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, November 25, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.