VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
• Comfortable two story condominium townhouse in a small complex • Build in 1996 • Nicely flowing, open floor plan • 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths • 1580 square feet • High ceilings with natural light • Private one car garage and dedicated parking spot directly in front of unit
• First level • Fully appointed kitchen • Granite countertops, center island, built in microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator, gas stove • Coffee maker and toaster • Dish settings, glasses, flatware • Cookware, baking dishes, cooking tools, and serving utensils • Breakfast nook sitting area with garden view • Adjoining living room with wood burning fireplace & big screen tv • Separate dining room • Second level • Master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, walk in closet, and tree top views • Master bath has ‘his and hers’ sinks and glass enclosed tub with shower • Two addition bedrooms with large closets (could be used as 1 home office & 1 bedroom or 2 bedrooms) • Laundry room with lots of cabinet storage, iron & ironing board • Linens included
Home is setup with:
* Master bedroom: King size bed new in 2015, 1 dresser, large walk in closet with shelves and another closet.
* 2nd Bedroom: tall and short dresser and 2 twins in 2nd bedroom bought 2013.
* 3rd bedroom is setup as an office with a desk and bookshelf
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$989
Open to longer term rental. Lower rates and terms for 1+month rental.
Cleaning fee of $105 in addition to other charges quoted.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Halfway between San Francisco and San Jose towns and airports. Easy access to the east bay right over the Dumbarten Bridge 2 miles away.
Ask me about my other property close by in Redwood City, 4 miles from Stanford.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Hi there. I'm Robin. I bought this townhouse in 2007. I just moved 1 town north to a new home and look forward to being your local host. I'm happy to share ideas about the area with you directly and through my guest manual. I've lived in the bay area since college at UC Davis. Prior to that I lived up and down the California coast and on the east coast in Northern Virginia and Newport, Rhode Island. For work, I'm an actuary for a big 4 accounting firm. For fun, I love to bike to the coast and back, trail run, enjoy lots of local music (great outdoor concerts in this area in the summer), host dinner parties, and go out to dinner to all the great restaurants in the area. I've enjoyed alot of fun sports and music events on Stanford campus, events in SF and SJ.
Why the Owner Chose Menlo Park: Unlike many homes in the Menlo Park/Palo Alto area which were built in the 40s and 50s, this small townhouse complex of 25 units was built in 1996. It has an amazing floor plan with high ceilings, lots of natural light from the windows and stairway skylight, and lots of closet space. I love the backyard patio/2nd dining room. I also love the center island in the kitchen for visiting with guests or cooking meals with friends. The neighbors are quite close and supportive. We enjoy an annual block party. Most of the units are owner occupied.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome: Crazy great access to most places you'd want to go in the bay area. Only a mile to downtown Palo Alto and Facebook. I rode my bike from the house to the coast and back frequently (50 mile ride).
Speaks: english, I studied french in hs. Je comprends certaines