In Historic District of New Orleans
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-4 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Marigny-Bywater apartment description
The owners, an artist couple, have carefully thought out every detail to provide comfortable living in this 'shotgun' apartment while protecting the historic integrity of the building. The 600 sq ft apartment accommodates comfortably 2 people in the bedroom. The bedroom is equipped with a queen-size mattress with luxury cotton linens, full bath with tub and all linens and toiletries supplied. A cook’s kitchen supplied with all basics and more, all new appliances and washer/dryer and large TV.
A courtyard accessible by the back offers seating, shaded under the bamboos, for a relaxed moment before heading to the streets.
- 600 sq. ft.
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Single sink, reasonable storage and fluffy cotton towels
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Towels Provided:
- Hair Dryer
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View:
- Monument View:
- Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Botanical Garden
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- This exquisitely elegant, quiet and comfortable apartment is located in historic district of Bywater, once considered a bohemian neighborhood now housing a hipster crowd with it's laid back charm. It is located in Dauphine, between Louise and Clouet surrounded by most of the shops, restaurants, artists shops, bars and coffee places of the neighborhood. It is very pleasant to stroll down or ride a bike by Dauphine, Royal or Chartres Streets....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Jazz Fest® 2014
May 1 - May 4, 2014
3 night min stay
|Mardi Gras 2015
Feb 13 - Feb 18, 2015
4 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Cleaning: $70
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Canal Street to Algiers at 2 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak Station at 4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I 10 - Exit at Claiborne at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Booty's, Satsumas, Maurepas, Country Club, Mariza at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: City Park at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Booty's, Satsumas, Maurepas, Country Club, Mariza at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2002
About the owner: Greetings! We are Matilde and Gustavo, both visual artists. We came in 1999 to New Orleans for an exhibit of Gustavo and barely few hours later fell irrevocably in love with the city. We recurrently exhibit in Ariodante Gallery in Julia Street. Gustavo is a well-known artist and regularly shows abroad and other cities of the United States. That is one of the reasons we travel often.
Why the Owner Chose Marigny-Bywater:
We lived in the French Quarter and were enamored by the laid back ambiance of the Bywater, a gorgeous historic district just blocks away of all the touristic activity. We could not resist the idea of establishing eventually our art studio on Dauphine, which now we have finally had!
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
You will enjoy the laziness of the courtyard, a swing in the front porch while the interesting characters that live in the Bywater go about their businesses. An stroll through the neighborhood is a wonderful experience.
- Primary: 504-250-8993 I prefer to be contacted my email, please.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 08, 2014
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
I prefer to be contacted my email, please.
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.