Luxury 5 Star Condo! 5 Min. Walk to Canyon Lodge! New to Market!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-5 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Canyon Lodge Resort condo description
Location! Location! Location! A five minute walk to Canyon Lodge (in ski boots!!!) where you can easily take a chair lift up to the top of the mountain. My 2 year old can easily do it!n Lodge. It feels like a private home with only three other units in the building and no shared walls.
Sonenalp #3 is approximately 2000 square feet and beautifully appointed with all the amenities of home. The large open floor plan is perfect for entertaining and socializing. The fully stocked expansive kitchen boasts granite countertops, custom cabinetry, and high-end appliances making it easy to cook a wonderful meal at home. The large master bedroom features a comfortable queen size bed. The master has an en suite bathroom with tub/shower and dual sinks. The 2nd bedroom has a double size bed and a twin day bed. The 3rd bedroom features 2 twin bunk beds. All bedrooms have luxury linens, ample storage and large closets. There are 2 other bathrooms (one with a tub and the other a shower only.) All bathrooms have top of the line fixtures and marble tiles.
• Open floor plan with gourmet kitchen, comfortable living room and dining room
• Convenient key system (no need to drive anywhere to pick up/drop off keys or worry about late evening arrivals)
• Gourmet kitchen comes fully stocked with all your cooking needs
• Large round dining table can accommodate up to 6 people
• Brand new 55” LCD TV with HD cable, DVD player, DVR and apple TV so you can download your favorite movies and TV shows
• In-unit washer and laundry
• a balcony and a deck
• Large hot tub and sauna on balcony
• Master bedroom with queen bed and en suite bathroom
• 2 other bedrooms (1 double with day bed and the other twin bunk beds)
• air-up mattress(s) and sheeting available for additional guests (1 full and 1 twin)
• 2 underground parking spots (with high ceiling clearance of at least 8 feet)
• 2 gas fireplaces (1 in master, 1 in living room)
• Free wireless internet throughout the condo
OTHER AVAILABLE SERVICES*:
• Daily maid service
• Pre-check-in grocery list Fulfillment
• Delivery service for food, and lift tickets
• Ski Rental Equipment Delivery (In-Condo fitting, 24hr)
• Pre-arranged baby sitting
• In-condo massage or private Chef
• Dog sledding, ski lessons, fishing, horseback, more!
• Complimentary concierge service available to recommend and book dinner reservations, activities and more!
*extra fees may apply
***IF THIS CONDO IS BOOKED FOR THE DATES YOU WANT DON'T WORRY WE HAVE ANOTHER CONDO RIGHT NEXT DOOR, JUST EMAIL US****
***EMAIL ABOUT OUR OTHER CONDO ON THE SAME FLOOR THAT CAN SLEEP AN ADDITIONAL 9 PEOPLE****
VRBO # 454031 (condo #4) or VRBO #459680 (condo #3 & #4)
- 2000 sq. ft.
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 9-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Ski & Snowboard
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Wildlife Viewing
- Scenic Drives
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- A five minute walk to Canyon Lodge (in ski boots!!!) where you can easily take a chair lift up to the top of the mountain. If you prefer you can hop on the gondola which will take you right to the village. You can also walk down to the village in about 15 minutes. Feeling lazy, take the shuttle, right out front, that will also take you right down to the village or up to Canyon Lodge. Come to Mammoth for long ski seasons, November thru June with record breaking snow fall. Mammoth also offers amazing trails for all types of snow sports, or come for the Summer, for endless recreational opportunities like golf, hiking, biking, tennis, motorcycle trails, etc....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 24 - Apr 30, 2014
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
May 1 - Jul 2, 2014
2 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
|Memorial Day Weekend
May 23 - May 25, 2014
3 night min stay
|July 4th weekend
Jul 3 - Jul 5, 2014
3 night min stay
|Labor Day weekend
Sep 5 - Sep 7, 2014
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
There is a 2.5% convenience fee for credit cards.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- cleaning fee: $175 + tax
- Pet Fee: $200 + tax
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 13%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Mammoth Yosemite Airport at 9.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Canyon Lodge at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: As a CEO of Armada skis (the largest privately held ski company in the world.) I would like to think we know a few things about skiing! This location is ideal to discover al that Mammoth mountain has to offer. If its the bunny slopes you wan to try for the first time or tackle some back country skiing Mammoth really does have it all.
Why the Owner Chose Canyon Lodge Resort:
We have been looking for the perfect Mammoth property for over 2 years. Once we saw Sonenalp #4 we instantly fell in love. Our number #1 priority was location. We wanted something where we could walk to the slopes and easily get into town. This location is less than a 5 minute walk to Canyon Lodge and a 10 minute walk to town. In addition to the great location, the condo was built with the utmost attention to detail. All materials, fixtures and appliances are top of the line. The gourmet kitchen is a chef's dream and the open floor plan is perfect for entertaining and socializing. Lastly, being one of only 4 units in the building, this condo feels more like a single family than a condo. As soon as you enter the home we are sure you will feel right at home just as we did.
- Primary: 3392220935
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
dining area with little desk and balcony
view from balcony
master bedroom with fireplace
view from windows
upgraded master bedroom
day bed in 2nd bedroom
hot tub on balcony
Garage with extra high clearance
upgraded living room with new tv and chair
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 16, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.