Beachside Duplex Home, Rent One or Both Units, Sleeps 4-5, Pool, Walk to Beach.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Playa Langosta house description
Great place to enjoy the Costa Rica experience. See the sunrise as you listen to the Howler Monkeys, exotic songbirds, and breaking waves from the spacious balcony or patio of this newly remodeled and landscaped home. This home has two units, each consists of two bedrooms, two baths, and a living room/kitchen area. Flat screen TVs and WiFi are provided for your use. The bedrooms, baths, living rooms and kitchens have modern contemporary finishes including Venetian plaster accent walls as well as all new appliances, ceiling fans and A/C units. Sleep comfortably in new queen size pillow top mattresses. Relax in the new dipping pool with built-in benches surrounded by palm trees. Park up to 6 vehicles in gated driveways on both sides of this large property.
All this in the quiet community of Playa Langosta, on the outskirts of the resort town of Tamarindo. Walk 50 meters to the neighborhood grocery store, then onto a tree-lined path to one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. Swim, surf and boogie board in the warm Pacific Ocean and explore tide pools during low tide. Sunsets on the beach are spectacular and the perfect ending to each day.
In Tamarindo you can visit the local shops and restaurants, and experience the nightlife.
You have the option of renting both units if you need additional room for a larger group.
The Tamarindo Bay Boutique Hotel manages the property and provides concierge service to our guests.
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- All four bedrooms have new air conditioning units and ceiling fans. The two upstair bedrooms have vaulted ceilings. Beds are queen size pillow top mattresses - firm and comfortable. The bedrooms have built-in closets, and a Venetian plaster accent wall. Each of the units has a master bedroom and a bedroom with an adjoining bathroom. The bedrooms have new large sliding windows and window coverings for your privacy. A security safe is provided in one bedroom on each floor....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
Two beautifully renovated kitchens with new cabinets, sinks & countertops. All new appliances. Large sliding windows were installed to enjoy the outside views, allow natural light & evening breezes....moreless
- Coffee Maker:
- Washing Machine:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- This property has two units that can be rented separately if desired. This versatility allows for different scenarios: a romantic vacation for a couple in a smaller unit or rent both units for two couples in private units. It is also perfect for a group of friends, a girls' getaway or a large family. It is not necessary to have a car because of the location. Beach, restaurants, grocery, and the resort town of Tamarindo are all within walking distance on beach or road (3/4 of a mile in distance). Transportation by taxi and bus service is available as well....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Lawn / Garden:
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Not Necessary
- Mountain Biking
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Whale Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Monkey Park - quaint little zoo of local wildlife in Huacus. CR Has 3 active volcanoes. it is a 3 hour scenic drive to Arenal, the most picturesque of the volcanoes. There you can observe it's lava flow and visit the beautiful hot springs. Rain forest tours are available in this area, too. Tamarindo Bay Boutique Hotel provides concierge services for all water activities, rainforest and other tours, and restaurant recommendations....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 13 - Apr 20, 2014
7 night min stay
May 1 - Oct 31, 2014
3 night min stay
Dec 19 - Jan 2, 2015
7 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
All rates include taxes. Use PayPal account Katheleen Kane/ Casa Laguna Rica or use VRBO credit card or echeck options. Minimum required age to rent home must be 25 years of age or older.
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $500
- Additional maid service: $50
- Taxes Included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Liberia International, Guanacaste, CR at 30 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Playa Langosta at 100 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Surf Club Family Sports Bar at 10 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Cala Luna and Captain Suizo Restaurant and Bar at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About: We are a beach-loving family who have lived in Laguna Beach California for almost 30 years. Our daughter visited Costa Rica, and fell in love with it. She also fell in love with a 'Tico'! They lived together in the property for 5 years before moving to the States. This is our second home, and a home-away-from home for our daughter, son-in-law and grandsons.
Why Playa Langosta:
For us, Casa Laguna Rica is located in the most ideal spot being so close to the beach, in this quiet community It is far enough away from the busy downtown area, yet close enough to walk to all shops, restaurants, and entertainment. The house is perfect for Costa Rica living. The pool is in a private setting in the backyard, and newly remodeled for the utmost enjoyment.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Location, location, location! The house is just steps away from one of the most beautiful beaches in Costa Rica. You can check the surf at any time of the day, walk across the estuary and to the beautiful national park/beach and catch every sunset. The nearby resort town of Tamarindo offers a variety of restaurants, bars and shopping.
- Primary: 9495334702 Kathleen Kane cell phone
- Secondary: +1 949-702-6247 Tara Thompson cell phone
Welcome to Casa Laguna Rica to enjoy the Costa Rican 'Pura Vida'.
Watch the sun rise in the east from balcony and listen to the Howler monkeys. Relax in the sitting and eating areas.
Upstairs kitchen and eating area
Upstairs master bedroom
Upstairs master bathrm-new tile, glass shower enclosure, toilet & pedestal sink.
Upstairs guest bathroom
Outdoor table on large patio for your enjoyment.
Downstairs guest bedroom.
East side of house showing large parking area on left & stairway to upper unit.
Beautiful, private Langosta Beach at end of street. Shade provided by natural vegetation growing along the shoreline. Enjoy 80 degree ocean water!
Sun is setting as we spend the last moments of daylight in the ocean.
Tamarindo has a weekly Farmer's Market featuring organically grown fruits & vegetables, homemade specialty food items and the work of local artists.
Spacious upstairs balcony
View from front door of living and kitchen areas. Bedrooms and bathrooms are entered to right and left of this area..
View from kitchen of living area and out to balcony.
Upstairs master bedroom and bathroom.
Guest bedroom of upper unit.
Front entrance to the lower unit.
Downstairs kitchen & eating area with view of pool and access to backyard.
Downstairs master bedroom.
Dipping pool with built-in benches. Relax poolside in lounge chairs & hammock.
This is our family enjoying the sand and warm water on Langosta Beach.
Aaah, the perfect end to each day on the beach with friends and family watching the spectacular colors and reflections of the sunsets.
Laguna Rica is a wonderful place to call home while in beautiful Costa Rica.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 26, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Kathleen Kane cell phone
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.