Ocean Sands 602 - Beach Front Vacation Paradise
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Ocean Sands condo description
Sunsets over the Gulf. Powdery white beaches as far as you can see. Soothing ocean breezes. Daily Dolphin sightings. This is what you can have when you stay in this Ocean Sands condominium.
Ocean Sands #602 is offers 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths. The 6th floor location of this unit offers the perfect view of the white sands and turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico from the Gulf Front balconies. The condo is fully furnished and fully equipped including a washer and dryer. The condo feature over 1,200 sq. ft. of living space with private balconies accessible from the living room and master bedroom.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and sliding doors to the balcony that open all the way for a feeling of openness and for a panoramic view of the Gulf of Mexico and beach. The second bedroom has 2 full size beds and the living room has a sleeper sofa. This condo will sleep up to 6. Furnishings in this condo are all new. Wireless Internet is FREE and unlimited long distance calling to the U.S. and Canada is FREE.
Ocean Sands is located directly on the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. A large complex, Ocean Sands provides a heated community pool and spa, grill area with tiki hut, and shuffleboard court, all of which over look the gulf beaches.
- 1220 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Yes
- On floor 6
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Video Library
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View:
- Beach View:
- Water View
- Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Theme Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Live Theater
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Legend holds that a pirate named John LeVique was the first European to 'settle' the Madeira Beach area. Today, this Gulf of Mexico beach city, just west of St. Petersburg, is best known for the sea-themed John's Pass Village and Boardwalk, which serves up shops and eateries and a 1,100-foot boardwalk along the Intracoastal. Madeira's 2.5-mile beach attracts devotees of sun and sea, and fishing in the primary sport activity. More grouper is brought into John's Pass than any other place in the state. In addition, each October, the community hosts the Seafood Festival at John's Pass, which attracts as many as 130,000 visitors to its celebration of food, music, and arts and crafts. Madeira Beach is part of a small barrier island community along Florida’s Central Gulf Coast. It is conveniently located within walking distance of famous John’s Pass Village, restaurants, beach bars and shops. Madeira Beach is also easily accessible from Clearwater, St. Petersburg and Tampa. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
6th floor view!!
6th floor view!!
Great place to visit. All the amenities offered are outstanding from the patio furniture to everything in the kitchen. We enjoyed the ease of the coming and going from not only the unit but also the access to main rode. If your looking for a place to enjoy the quiet time and beauty of Maderia Beach and area, this is it!
- Guest Dave (Illinois)
- Date of stay 01/10/14
- Review Submitted 01/29/14
Manager response: Thank you, Dave for our first review since joining VRBO. We are happy that you enjoyed our condo and your stay at Ocean Sands Condominiums. We wish you the best and hope to see you again in the future should you return to Madeira Beach, FL. Dave and Patti
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 - Apr 25, 2014
14 night min stay
Apr 26 - Sep 5, 2014
14 night min stay
Sep 6 - Dec 19, 2014
14 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $49
- Damage Protection Fee $45
- Cleaning Fee $110 + tax
- Condo Application Fee $50
- Tax Rate 12%
14 night stay requires a $400 deposit
30 night or more require a $500 deposit.
Cleaning Fee of $110 plus 12% tax is added to each reservation.
Damage Protection Fee of $45 is added to each reservation.
Forms of payment accepted: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Cash, Money Order, Personal Check
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International Airport at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 275 at 14 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Madeira Beach at Ocean Sands
- Nearest Barpub: Daiquiri Shak at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Tides Golf Club at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Brown Boxer at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2011
About: This is our vacation paradise.
Why Ocean Sands:
We fell in love with the area, and you can't beat the weather or the scenery. The balconies are huge and you feel like you are sleeping outdoors if you open the large patio doors at night. Beach access couldn't be easier with direct access behind the building to an expansive, never crowded beach.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The beach is great for relaxation. Enjoy a daily walk along the water's edge. This is a great place for viewing seabirds and dolphins. Popular bars and restaurants as well as food and souvenir shopping are close by.
- Secondary: +1 727-595-1605
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunset at Ocean Sands Beach
Sunset from balcony
Sunset in the Master Bedroom
Evening view from balcony; hot tub/pool area is lit up in bottom right corner
Sunset at Ocean Sands
Beach Deck, view from balcony
Shuffle Board, tiki hut, community area
Beachside view from pool
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, January 11, 2014
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.