Nestled Between Big Sky Ski Resort & Bridger Bowl in the H Eart of the Rockies
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bozeman house description
Rent a house in the Heart of the Rocky Mountains. This Cozy Gallatin Gateway House is centrally located between The Big Sky Ski Resort and Bridger Bowl Ski Resort. (45 min drive either way). Take a short easy 15 minuet drive to Beautiful Bozeman. An easy 2 min walk, a mere block from the Historic Old Faithful Inn, aka-Stacy's in Gallatin Gateway. This Legendary Steak House and Cowboy bar books a band every weekend. There are three other restaurant/bars within 5 to 10 min. I can supply more info later.
The house has two upstairs bedrooms which have very comfortable queen beds with down comforters. (The second upstairs bedroom is being converted and pictures are on the way. This bedroom features French doors that open to the back deck, which leads to the hot tub). The third bedroom is downstairs where the washer and dryer are located.
The Kitchen is fully stocked with everything you could possibly want.
The art deco bathroom is small yet a pleasure to tub or shower in.
There is a wonderful Sunken HOTTUB off of deck.
A cozy, warm comfortable House with large screen TV, Netflix, &, WiFi.
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Gambling Casinos
- Live Theater
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Gallatin Gateway is a quick 20 min. drive from the airport. 15 min drive from Bozeman. The small town of Salesville just of HWY 191 was renamed Gallatin Gateway simply because it was the Milwaukee Railroad's last stop before the Yellowstone National Parks West Entrance. (now 1 1/2 hour drive). Gallatin Gateway is a small, quaint town and home to Stacys, Old Faithful Inn, a famous old west, Bar/restaurant, established in the 1930s, and just one block away. Stacys has a band every weekend, and the food is wonderful, best burger I have ever had, and I have tried many. The property you will be staying at is nestled between two amazing ski resorts, Big Sky Resort, & Bridger Bowl, each a 45 min drive. Both areas have snow shoeing, sledding, cross country skiing, ice skating, snowmobiling, all the wonderful winter activity's one comes to the mountains for. Just down the road 15 min. is Bozeman which hosts all Mountain living amenities. Bozeman is home to the Museum of the Rockies, movie theaters, occasional live theater, fitness facilities, shopping, antiquing...and so much more. Many a fisherman flock to this area because the Fly Fishing, is epic here, with the Gallatin River, Madison, Jefferson, Missouri, Yellowstone, Big Hole Rivers within close proximity. This is a wonderful spot just off the beaten path, but one you will be very comfortable at....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|Splender in the Rockies
Dec 26 - Apr 16, 2014
6 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $89
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Gallatin Field at 18 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 191/ I-90 is 14 miles at 400 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Stacys Old Faithful Inn at 200 Metres
- Nearest Ski: Big Sky/ Bridger Bowl at 45 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cottonwood at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Stacys at 200 Metres
Year Purchased: 2006
About: I grew up in Bozeman Mt. Kindergarten through collage, I have also lived in Kallispell Mt., birthplace of my oldest daughter. I spent 4 glorious years in Paradise Valley Mt. and also resided in Castle Rock Colorado where my other two children were born. I have been in the antique business for the last 15 years and have now had the opportunity to head south for the winter. I have family nearby who will be taking care of my property.
I moved to Gallatin Gateway because I just wanted to live a less hectic life, and living just out side of the Bozeman donut has provided me with a quiet country living yet close to city life. The property is located on an acre of land so I have plenty of space. I bought the house in 2006 and did an almost complete remodel, I was able to incorporate my sense of style and design, and many elements of antiques. The stove is true vintage 1950, and works great.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
I love the space and freedom this area allows. I have a tipi in the yard, horses next door and the night time sky and soaking in the hot tub is wonderful entertainment. You can even hear the Gallatin River from my house which is just yards away.
- Primary: 4062201802 Gwen
- Secondary: +1 4065700241 John
- Tertiary: +1 4065808065 Ashley
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
2nd bedroom upstairs, french doors lead to deck and hot tub
off french doors, see hot tub behind orange table and chairs
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 15, 2014
3 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.