Enjoy Some Spring Wine Festival Events. Inquire About the Deal We're Offering!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Osoyoos condo description
SPRING WINE FESTIVAL EVENTS (local to condo)
May 1 - 11 : Okanagan Spring Wine Festival
May 3 : Pig Out, Oliver BC
May 23 - 25 : 1/2 Corked Marathon, Oliver BC
Inquire with us about these events and any deals we may be offering on the condo rate. We are also winery owners and will be participating at these events.
Spacious and beautiful 1,398 Sq feet of living space, tastefully and fully furnished
Top (3rd) Floor. Yes, there is an elevator!
3 Bedrooms - 2 Queen, 1 King bed, to sleep 6 (cot available for extra person)
2 full bathrooms
Washing machine and Dryer
BBQ on deck with patio furniture
Fully equipped Kitchen – all dishes, cutlery, cookware,etc…
Coffee maker, toaster, microwave, toaster oven, kettle
Salt Water Pool
High Speed Internet, Wi-Fi, Cable TV, Apple TV, Netflix, DVD
Beautiful view of the lake and city
Steps to beach
Within Walking distance to Area Attractions
500'of Lakefront Access with private longing Dock and Boat Moorage
Minutes to over 20 local Wineries, with over 90 wineries in the entire Okanagan Valley!
Winery shuttle bus runs from May through October, and one of the boarding locations is next to the condo unit at Walnut Beach Resort, making this a perfect convenience for those folks that want a care free wine touring experience.
5 Minutes to 3 Golf Courses
The owners of this condo also own a Winery just north of town. As a bonus for staying at this fantastic condo, each renter will receive a Discount Card towards the purchase of wine at the winery's tasting room.
- 1398 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Yes
- On floor 3
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Towels Provided:
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Beach View:
- Water View
- Mountain View
- Lake View
- Roller Blading
- Pier Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Hunting Small Game
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Bird Watching
- Duty Free Shops
- Winery Tours
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Paddle Boating
- Horseback Riding
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Our quaint “Village on the Lake” 3 bedroom condo is nestled along Canada’s warmest lake, Osoyoos Lake in the Okanagan. It is the perfect place to create those moments with your friends and family that will last forever. The Village on the Lake is a playground for adults and children alike, featuring a 40' heated pool, hot tub, fitness center and private marina situated along 500' of shoreline equipped with a 500' lounging dock for sunbathing or relaxing and sitting back to read a book. As well, the Village features our own private marina with designated swimming area and boat moorage. Experience the best of the awe-inspiring south Okanagan. The condo features spectacular lake and mountain views and come fully equipped with all the comforts of home; full kitchens, comfortable beds, fireplace, beautiful décor and private patios with BBQ and seating that overlooks Osoyoos Lake. The Village on the Lake is situated along Lakeshore Drive in a beautiful lakefront setting that is conveniently located only a short stroll along the Pioneer Walkway to main street shopping, several public beaches and parks, restaurants and Rattlesnake Canyon Amusement Park. While visiting the Okanagan be sure to experience the renowned Okanagan Wineries (over 90!) with their vineyard restaurants and wine boutiques, championship golf courses, water sports, hiking, snowmobiling, snowshoeing and world class skiing; the Village is only a 35 minute drive to the fabulous Mt. Baldy Ski Resort! And finally, the owners of this condo also own a Winery just north of town. As a bonus for staying at this fantastic condo, each renter will receive a Discount Card towards the purchase of wine at the winery's tasting room. Amenities of our Condo: Spacious and beautiful 1,398 Sq feet of living space, tastefully and fully furnished Top (3rd) Floor. Yes, there is an elevator! 3 Bedrooms - 2 Queen, 1 King bed, to sleep 6 (cot available for extra person) 2 full bathrooms Washing machine and Dryer BBQ on deck with patio furniture Fully equipped Kitchen – all dishes, cutlery, cookware,etc… Coffee maker, toaster, microwave, toaster oven, kettle Heated Pool Hot Tub Fitness Centre High Speed Internet, Wi-Fi, Apple TV, Netflix, Cable TV, DVD Beautiful view of the lake and city...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - May 31, 2014
5 night min stay
Sep 16 - Oct 31, 2014
5 night min stay
Jun 1 - Sep 15, 2017
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Cancellation Policy: If reservation is cancelled within 2 weeks of arrival date, the 25% deposit will not be refunded to you. If reservation is cancelled more than 2 weeks from arrival date, you will receive a full refund of your deposit.
25% deposit at time of reservation. Balance is due 1 week prior to arrival.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: C$250
- Taxes Not included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Penticton at 40 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 97, Hwy 3 at Osoyoos
- Nearest Beach: Osoyoos at Osoyoos
- Nearest Barpub: Sage, Owl at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Mount Baldy at 45 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Osoyoos Golf & Country at 3 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Wildfire Grill, Diamond Steak House, Sol, Owl at 3 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: We moved to Osoyoos in 2006 because we purchased a winery. This part of the South Okanagan is known as wine country. All of our guests receive a 'wine bonus' as part of their stay. You will need to contact us to find out what this is!
Why the Owner Chose Osoyoos:
This property has pretty much everything you will need (or want)! Beautiful weather (most of the time), Gorgeous Views, Access to many wineries (including ours!), golfing, swimming, boating, etc... Osoyoos is just a great place to visit, and is one of Canada's best playgrounds.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Just being so close to all the fun summertime activities, makes staying at our condo unforgettable. We have many return guests, this must say something for sure. Also, if you compare this to staying at hotels, our condo offers better value due to it's size, amenities, and views.
- Primary: 2504954991 This is Pacific Std Time (BC). No calls after 8pm
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Village On The Lake looking east from a boat on Osoyoos Lake
Living Room and Dining area
Sunset view from deck. Osoyoos Lake and town of Osoyoos in distance.
Common area. Pathway to lake, beach and boat dock
View from Balcony early evening (looking west)
Pool and Hot Tub
Pool and Hot Tub from Balcony
Common Area facing west towards the lake
This is one of our wines. We have a winery 10km N of Osoyoos. Guests get a 10% discount on wine during your stay.
Vineyard at our winery, just 10km from condo.
View from entrance
Master Bedroom. (1 of 3)
View from 3rd floor deck. Taken during the winter.
Boat dock, swimming area and sun deck
Another view of the Common Area
View from balcony in the evening. Town of Osoyoos across the lake
Pool and Hot Tub from balcony
View from balcony facing west across Osoyoos Lake and town of Osoyoos
The South Okanagan Valley. This is Wine Country. This is our winery and vineyard. Visit us during your stay at the condo.
Our Wine Shop and Picnic Area at our winery. Come for a visit and sample some wine.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, February 27, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
This is Pacific Std Time (BC). No calls after 8pm
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.