Elegant, Executive Home with Panoramic Lake & Mountain Views Close to Beach!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Peachland house description
This beautifully decorated home has soaring 26' ceilings and large picture windows which showcase the stunning views of lake and mountains! The contemporary style boasts an open plan featuring Brazilian cherry hardwood in the dining and grand room areas, modern style gas fireplace, granite counters throughout, Italian tile kitchen floor, top-end Electrolux stainless steel appliances, pantry & island with eating bar. The door from the dining area opens to a large deck with a natural gas BBQ on the lower deck.
The spacious, open master bedroom loft is located on the 2nd level with a queen-size bed, large walk-in closet, 3 skylights, all new 3-piece ensuite and panoramic lake & mountain views. Amenities include washer, dryer, dishwasher, microwave, gas stove and refrigerator.
Two other bedrooms (one with a queen-size bed and the other with 2 twin beds) and 4-piece bathroom are located on the main floor.
If required, (for an additional cost of $75 per night), there is extra accommodation for 2 more adults in a cozy cottage located on the property. This cute, studio cottage has a completely outfitted kitchenette with bar fridge, queen-size loft bed accessed by a pull down ladder, a futon in the sitting/eating area, a 3-piece bathroom and sundeck.
Located just minutes away from downtown Peachland, the lakeshore and beaches, this home represents luxury living in Paradise!
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- In Peachland, there will be a July 1st parade and celebration including fireworks, as well as a musical concert, 'Barefoot in the Park' around mid July. The Paddlefest event featuring canoe, kayak, paddle board and war canoe races will be happening around mid August. Wine tours, Farmer's Market on Sundays, Zip Zoning, ATV tours, water sports, hiking, biking, roller blading, swimming at Swim Bay and a variety of other recreational activities are just part of the Peachland culture. Rentals for paddle boats, paddle boards, kayaks and 4 person touring bikes are available just across from the Bliss Bakery on 13th Street. Free Wi Fi in downtown Peachland is available compliments of the Rotary in Peachland. An incredible array of events take place in the Okanagan, and Peachland just happens to be a gateway...right in the heart of the Okanagan...halfway between the major centres of Kelowna and Penticton!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 - Jun 30, 2014
5 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 2, 2014
5 night min stay
Sep 3 - Sep 30, 2014
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
*No rentals to vacationing students or groups planning parties/special events
*30 day notice needed for refund; deposits fully refunded if house is re-rented
*Cleaning fee to be paid along with remaining balance: $150 charged for 4 people; $175 charged for 6 people
*No Daily Maid Service; housecleaning is available for $50/hour (2 cleaners)
*50% Deposit must be paid immediately (within 7 days of making the reservation) in order to secure the reservation.
*Payment for the deposit may be made through an e-bank transfer or a cheque (provided that the cheque is received at least 3 weeks prior to the rental period);
*Final payment is due upon arrival in cash or bank draft; it may also be paid by an e-bank transfer prior to arrival date
- Refundable Damage Deposit: C$500
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Kelowna at 35 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy 97 leading to Peachland at 0.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Swim Bay in Peachland at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Edgewater and Big E's in Peachland at 1.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Crystal Mountain at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Twin Eagles in Westbank at 8 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Blind Angler & Dragon Lotus in Peachland at 0.5 Kilometres
About the owner: We love our gorgeous town! We moved to Peachland from the lower Mainland and haven't looked back! We have enjoyed the incredible restaurants, unique shops, and the variety of wonderful recreational activities that Peachland offers!
Why the Owner Chose Peachland:
We spent many years vacationing in the Okanagan and knew that one day we would live here! We travelled throughout the Okanagan, searching for the 'right' place to re-locate. Peachland and our lovely Columbia home just had the perfect 'feel' and ambience that we were looking for!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The ambience of Columbia House is truly evident, whether you are sipping coffee and taking in the sunshine and incredible vistas from the deck, or socializing with family and friends in the dining area or grand room. The soaring ceilings, large picture windows and bright, open plan provide a sense of grandeur and help to create a euphoric holiday mood!
- Primary: (250) 808-2123(British Columbia, Canada)
- Secondary: (250) 808-4106 (British Columbia, Canada)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Sundeck
Dining Area behind Kitchen & Eating Bar
Main Bathroom with Bathtub & Shower
Master Loft bedroom with Queen-size bed
View of rooms below from Master loft bedroom
Bedroom on main floor
Hallway from Laundry Room
Sundeck off dining area
View towards South
Grand Room & Fireplace
Kitchen, Island & Eating Bar
Master Bedroom Ensuite
Bedroom on Main
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, February 10, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.