Hurry!!! Winter Special 20% Off~Book by Nov 30!*Quiet Forest View~Available Now!
You sent a message to this manager.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
*Offer valid for stays from October 15th, 2015 to May 16th, 2016. New reservations only! Rates are subject to change without notice and exclude, taxes, damage deposit waiver and departure cleaning.
SeaHaven at Tanglewood is a 3 Bed + 3 Bath (Max. 6 Adults and 2 Children) ~ King En Suite, Queen En Suite & Double Bunk Beds. Travel Cot, High Chair, Booster seat plus other necessities for small children. It is a 4 Minute Easy Walk to the Beach and Rathtrevor Provincial Park is right outside the door ~ The Ultimate in Luxury ~ most sizes of Dogs Considered for Approval ~ Dog Crate and some other dog supplies provided.
'My family thoroughly enjoyed our stay and changed the way we vacation'.
This was a beautiful home in a beautiful area! Having our own home completely furnished with all the bells and whistles made it relaxing and comfortable. I have already recommended staying here to all my friends and family and hope to return in the near future. [Tamara - May, 2014]
Loved our stay! We were very happy and comfortable. The home was extremely well fitted, great cutlery and really enjoyed seeing the deer in the garden. [Adrienne – March, 2014] They were allowed to bring their 3 small dogs.
Fantastic stay, great facilities, missing nothing from kitchen amenities, in fact way more than required utensils, appliances etc. in kitchen; everything one could need. Great layout. quiet location, great property, great location with close access to the beach. Fantastic, comfortable and fully equipped. We felt immediately at home - nicely furnished, nice touches with staples like saran wrap and things that you don't want to go out and buy. We loved the location. [John – May 2014]
A 4 Minute Easy Walk to the Beach and Rathtrevor Provincial Park is right outside the door! ~ The Ultimate in Luxury ~ most sizes of Dogs Considered for Approval ~ Dog Crate Provided
Come experience the relaxed elegance that is yours at SeaHaven at Tanglewood. This 1420 sq. ft. vacation home is located in one of the most sought after neighbourhoods; Tanglewood coexists in harmony with nature. Just steps outside your back door is RATHTREVOR BEACH PROVINCIAL PARK. Watch the deer and other animals meander into your backyard and look into your windows while they nibble away. You are 4 minutes from RATHTREVOR BEACH where there is ample opportunity to watch the sea life. The bald headed eagles cavort overhead as you take a leisurely walk along the beach. Seals and other sea life are abundant and seem to want to have a conversation with you.
Any stress in your hectic life seems to evaporate once you arrive at SeaHaven at Tanglewood. Any activity you desire is available in the area. Golf, tennis, hiking, rock-climbing, spelunking, leisure and mountain biking, horse-back riding, fishing, swimming, snorkelling/diving, boating, sailing, kayaking, windsurfing, beachcombing and beach activities for the kids and playgrounds, are all just minutes away from SeaHaven at Tanglewood. Located just minutes from Parksville, a seaside community with so much to offer, and only 20 minutes from Nanaimo; one of the major centres on the island.
The Charm and Beauty of the quiet country lane that is Tanglewood ensures privacy, Peace and Tranquillity to residents and guests alike, and nothing is more enjoyable than when experienced after a restful sleep. SeaHaven at Tanglewood has top of the line mattresses from Sleep Country to ensure you have a well-rested and enjoyable night sleep. High thread count sheets, hypoallergenic comforters and protectors add to your enjoyment. This home can sleep up to 8 people with any combo of kids and adults as long as no more than 6 adults due to bed configuration. The upstairs MASTER has a KING with a 4 PIECE EN SUITE with SOAKER TUB and separate shower, BALCONY and a cushioned WINDOW BENCH to read, meditate or watch and listen to the wildlife. The 2ND BEDROOM upstairs has a QUEEN, 3 PIECE EN SUITE with a large shower. Both bedrooms upstairs have large double closets. LAUNDRY is located on the upper floor. The bedroom on the main floor has a unique set up. There are TWO DOUBLE BEDS (BUNK BEDS) – one as a loft and the other underneath – perfect for kids to share. ** Please note that the top bunk has a MAXIMUM weight restriction of 150 lbs for safety reasons ** The bathroom for this bedroom is across the hall and serves as the bathroom for the main floor as well. All bathrooms have HEATED FLOORS to ensure no cold tootsies.
The upstairs MASTER KING BEDROOM has CABLE TV and a DVD PLAYER. The upstairs QUEEN BEDROOM has CABLE TV. The living room and downstairs bedroom both have CABLE TV and DVD PLAYERS. The “kids” bedroom downstairs has been set up with connectors and a power bar in case your children need to bring their game systems or computers. There is a large selection of children, teen and grown up MOVIES for you to enjoy if needed. The living room also has a cushioned WINDOW BENCH seat for reading or watching the wildlife, or relaxing and watching TV.
Travelling with young families is challenging enough without having to pack everything but the kitchen sink – we can help! We have a CHILD GATE at the bottom of the stairs for safety. We have a TRAVEL COT so you do not have to bring yours. Also, we have a HIGH CHAIR and BOOSTER SEAT for your use if you need them. We also have fire pit equipment and marshmallow/hotdog toasting forks available if you need them – just ask at time of booking if you want to use any of the children items and they will be in the home when you arrive.
We know that your DOG is a part of your family, as is ours [“Molly” – English Lab]. For that reason we can provide a CRATE for your dog to sleep in at night or if you need him to stay at home when you go out. All you need to do is bring his or her favorite blankets. If you have a larger dog, please call to check size restrictions.
• Quiet Forest View with an Easy 4 MINUTE WALK TO WARM, SOFT, SANDY, LEVEL RATHTREVOR BEACH
• 3 BEDROOM + 3 BATHROOM Luxury (1420 sq. ft.) 2 LEVEL Town Home
• MASTER KING BEDROOM upstairs featuring an EN SUITE, 4 PIECE BATHROOM with SOAKER TUB, Glass Enclosed Shower and HEATED TILE FLOORS ~ Private Forest View Bench Seat and Step Out Balcony
• QUEEN BEDROOM upstairs contains an EN SUITE 3 PIECE BATHROOM with LARGE GLASS ENCLOSED SHOWER and HEATED TILE FLOORS
• 3RD BEDROOM on main level features a DOUBLE LOFT OVER DOUBLE (BUNK BEDS)
** Please note that the top bunk has a maximum weight restriction of 150 lbs for safety reasons **
• 3RD BATHROOM located on the main floor features a Glass Enclosed Shower and HEATED TILE FLOORS
• Full Size Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Top Range and TASSIMO (Bring your own Pods!)
• GRANITE Counter Tops
• Open concept and FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN, Living Room, and Dining Area
• FREE Password protected WI-FI Internet and Phone with Free Local Calls
• In house LAUNDRY
• Corner Gas FIREPLACE in Living Room
• BBQ on rear PATIO including Patio Table and Chairs
• Beach Fires are permitted in designated Bonfire Areas when provincial bans not in effect. We can provide equipment for you to have an enjoyable family outing on the beach
• Dogs are permitted ~ Pet fee is $125.00 plus Tax
• Departure Cleaning $275.00 plus Tax
• Rates are subject to change without notice
• One of the Best Beaches for Family Fun in Canada
• Beachcomb for hours in the Spectacular Tidal Pools full of Sea Life
• Located immediately beside 5 sq. kms. of Pristine Wilderness and Trails of Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park
• 7 Golf Courses located within the Parksville and Qualicum Beach area
• A 5 min. walk to Riptide Lagoon Mini Golf with Bumper Cars, Arcade and Ice Cream
• Within walking distance of The Grotto Spa ~ #1 Spa in Western Canada
• A 4 minute walk to a very fine British Pub – THE BLACK GOOSE
• 20 Minutes to Qualicum Beach
• 35 Minutes to Nanaimo/ Nanaimo International Airport
• 50 Minutes to Comox/ Comox International Airport
• 2 hours to the Capital of British Columbia ~ Victoria
The home hasn't met your needs yet? No worries, Life's the Beach has some other lovely homes. It's our goal to find you a beautiful vacation home as a retreat to relax & enjoy beachfront life. All you need to bring is your suitcase.
All our homes are fully furnished and well equipped, from luxury nearby the ocean homes to casual beach cottages. We've rentals for every Beach Lover!!!
When Life's good - Life's the Beach!
Please visit our website "Life's the Beach Vacation Rentals" to find more available homes for your vacation. We'd be happy to assist you finding the perfect home for your vacation!
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 3-7
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- 3 Bathrooms (One 4 Piece Bathroom, Two 3 Piece Bathrooms)
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 1 - Dec 19, 2015
3 night min stay
Dec 20 - Jan 3, 2016
3 night min stay
Jan 4 - May 15, 2016
3 night min stay
May 16 - Jun 30, 2016
3 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2016
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Non-refundable Damage Wa $44.25 + tax
- Departure Cleaning $206.25 + tax
- Processing $71.25 + tax
- Tax Rate 15%
Credit card is required when making a Reservation. 30% of Reservation total is required to hold Reservation. Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
Travel with Confidence
Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 6 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
- Primary: Toll Free 1 855 492 5433
- Secondary: 1-250-590-2627
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 22, 2015
- Property typeTownhome
Get an instant quote
- Response time Within 12 hours
- Response rate 90%
- Calendar last updated 05/15/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.