Gorgeous Beachfront Villa, Private Pool, Maid - Casa Cielo!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cozumel Island villa description
This spacious executive, beachfront villa welcomes you with a two story entranceway into a Spanish-style casa. All fixtures and furniture have been specifically chosen for comfort, elegance and Spanish/Mexican style with hand painted detailing throughout and granite countertops in kitchen and bathrooms. This is a wonderful light and airy villa. Enjoy gorgeous views of lush manicured gardens and crystal blue ocean. The sandy shallow entry into the ocean make it perfect for children. Relax by the private pool or sip coffee or wine on the large roof top terrace while watching the sunrise or sunset. Our on site staff ensure a well maintained property. Come and enjoy our private piece of paradise.
- Quiet Beach.
- Two-level home fully furnished, including the outdoor deck area.
- Bedrooms with two kings, one queen, two twin, and a double sofabed.
(Note: this villa can be rented with our sister villa to sleep 20.)
- Four en-suite baths and a main floor powder room.
- Outdoor private pool.
- Children's wading pool available upon request.
- Air-conditioned by thermostatically controlled units with controls in each room.
- Dunk tank and storage for scuba gear.
- Wireless Internet access .
- Maid service six days a week.
- Complete kitchen with refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, flatware, chinaware, pots and pans, barbecue.
- Gas barbecue.
- Color TV in living room and master bedroom, VCR, satellite service.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Ceiling fans throughout.
- Parking onsite.
- Telephone for local calls.
- WiFi (wireless internet)
- All linens and towels, except beach towels.
- Crib, highchair, playpen, toys and books for young children.
- Video and novel library.
- Cook service available for an additional fee.
Keywords: Villa Home
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 4.5 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils:
- Catering Available
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Five minutes from the Town of San Miguel, where there are restaurants, bars, tour companies, grocery stores, pharmacies & banks, Next door to Chankanaab National Park with its pristine beaches, limestone lagoon, scuba diving & swimming with dolphins, a great family outing, Walking distance to the dive pier of the Fiesta Americana Hotel with full scuba diving excursions, Taxis available at the hotel, Up-scale beach club, Uvas, just down the beach with drinks, food & full water sport rentals, including glass-bottomed kayaks & snorkeling tours...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
My party stayed here for a full week and thoroughly enjoyed it. The house itself is beautiful, as are the grounds. The staff on and off site are very friendly and helpful. Indeed, they go out of their way to be helpful. The only downside of this property -- and for most I suspect it isn't a downside at all -- is that I wish it were within easy walking distance of restaurants and shopping. Still, if you rent a car, it is a very short drive to downtown. I strongly recommend this property.
- Guest Jim (Des Moines, Iowa, USA)
- Date of stay 02/16/13
- Review Submitted 03/04/13
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing, families with young children.
Awesome family holiday!
Awesome family holiday!
We had an amazing vacation in Cozumel last year - it was perfect! We had high expectations going into the holiday but I would have to say that everything surpassed what we had hoped. The house was beautiful, extremely clean and well equipped. The property was immaculate - with constant attention from staff. We all felt safe - and very secure - at the house, in the town and around the island. We had such a sense of freedom and relaxation for the holiday. We arrived knowing very little about the island and what we should do....with the help of the staff and the notes left for us, we were able to find the perfect restaurants and destinations. We loved driving to the local restaurants and snorkelling off the beach in front of the place. This was our first holiday staying at a home - now we will only travel that way! Enjoy your stay - highly recommended!
- Guest jen (ottawa)
- Date of stay 01/01/12
- Review Submitted 12/17/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, adventure seekers, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway, girls getaway, sightseeing, people with disabilities, families with young children.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 - Dec 27, 2013
7 night min stay
Dec 28 - Jan 3, 2014
7 night min stay
Jan 4 - May 2, 2014
3 night min stay
May 2 - Dec 18, 2015
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 14%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: (888) 886-8986 (Toll Free)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The beautiful beach
Pool and garden view
Dining room opens onto pool deck
Pretty bedroom styles
An evening view
Beautiful beachfronton the reef-great for snorkling
Very pretty, lush gardens.
Private pool in the garden
Stunning stone and stucco two story main entrance
Spanish decorating accent home
Local hand made wrought iron bed frames and carved occasional pieces
Ocean Side of Villa with third floor Palapa for great sunrise and sunset views
A great beach for children
Great views from the second floor balcony and the beautiful rooftop patio
Enjoy the sunsets from the balcony.
Wonderful family location-just have fun!!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 01, 2013