Surfside Beach...Spacious & Beautiful Vacation Home...Lots of Upgrades
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Oceanside Village house description
Are you looking for a great place to vacation at the beach? Check out our beautiful beach home located at Oceanside Village, Surfside Beach, South Carolina.
Our home features two bedrooms with two bathrooms, one with tub/shower and one with shower. Master bedroom has queen-size bed, the guest bedroom has a full-size bed and twin bed, the living room has a queen-size, pull-out sofa/or air mattress.
Large kitchen, built-in microwave oven, full-size washer/dryer combo, iron and ironing board, dishwasher, blender, toaster, coffeemaker, and lots more! Three color TVs with cable. Dining room table w/4 chairs. The den area is very large and comfortable.
Very open and spacious. With a lot of upgrades.
Our home has approximately 1450 square feet including the screened-in porch with swing, chairs and dining area.
We ask that you provide your own paper products, towels and cleaning supplies, etc. We provide the linens however, if you would like to bring your own linens that is your choice. We ask that you please leave the home clean and ready for the next renters. WE NOT HAVE A MAID SERVICE.
There are two pools, one is outdoor and the other one is enclosed and heated. They both have kiddie pools. There is also tennis courts an activity center and playground.
We have a large screened-in front porch with table and chairs, swing for your pleasure.
A GOLF CART IS PROVIDED for easy access to the pools and beach with private beach parking. You must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver's license to operate golf cart. THE GOLF CART CANNOT BE OUT IN THE PARK UNTIL AFTER 6 a.m. AND BACK AT THE HOUSE AND PARKED BY 11 p.m.
We ask that you DO NOT Smoke and NO PETS are permitted. We only rent our home to families/single adults.
We rent from Saturday to Saturday.
Keywords: Vacation Home
- 1450 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 3-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Remodeled 2011-2012 with upgrades.
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- ATTENTION!!! ALL GOLF CARTS MUST BE PARKED BY 11 pm AT THE HOME. TICKETS WILL BE ISSUED AND USE WILL BE TAKEN AWAY IF ANY TICKETS ARE ISSUED BE SECURITY. GOLF CARTS CAN NOT BE LEFT IN THE BEACH PARKING LOT AFTER 11 pm. THEY MUST BE PARK AT THE HOME. ANY AND ALL ACCIDENTS, PARKING VIOLATIONS ARE AT YOUR EXPENSE, NO QUESTIONS, OWNER NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FRACTIONS OF VILLAGE RULES. SECURITY PATROLS AREA HEAVILY AT ALL TIMES. WE WANT YOU TO ENJOY YOUR STAY AT OUR PLACE AND TO FOLLOW OUR RULES AND THOSE OF THE VILLAGE AS WELL....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Indoor Pool
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- The beach, 1 indoor pool area and 1 outdoor pool, play ground and tennis court, etc. The village is planning more upgrades in the near future. One that is already in the works is another outdoor pool area. This will be located next to the outdoor pool already there. It will be a 3 foot deep kiddie pool. More details to come ......moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Very beautiful, cosy and clean home with large screened in pourch. Kitchen has been recently renovated and the use of the golf cart came in handy at times, especillay for going to the beach. A couple of very minor inconveniences were the lack of a kettle, tea pot and non-stick frying pans, but we got by. Would highly recomend this to other potential renters and we hope to be able to rent it again in the near future.
- Guest Mitter (Quebec, Canada)
- Date of stay 02/25/12
- Review Submitted 04/02/12
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Owner response: THANK YOU SO MUCH. We are so glad you liked our place and will come again. I surely will take your suggestion and add a TeaPot. We had a good non stick fryig pan.....Will replace it as soon as I get there this week-end. Some times things have a way of walking off!!!! Please call again some-time. God Bless Rachel Shepherd
Weekly Rates ... $995.00 Plus Sales Tax @ 12% December 1 through March .. $995.00/month. Plus Sales Tax of 12% EXTRA: Pet Fee: $50.00 per pet. Nothing over 30 lbs. Limit 2 pets. Refundable Security Deposit of $250 is Required at Time of Booking, however you must cancel with in 2 weeks of booking date to receive full deposit returned. Additional Golf Carts for rent from the village at $55.00 per day. ALL GOLF CARTS MUST BE BACK AT HOME BY 11pm....OUT IN VILLAGE NOT BEFORE 6 a.m.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Primary: +1 (704) 603-4047 Home Phone (Calls Preferred)
- Secondary: +1 704-640-3160 Cell Phone Number (Calls Preferred)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Outdoor Pool Area just moments from the home.
View of the spacious and open dining and living area w/large screened in porch.
Spacious living area.
All new kitchen w/extra storage for your use.
All new Kitchen.
View of Master Bath
Remodeled full bath.
Very open and spacious.
View of the open and spacious living and dining area.
All new remolded kitchen/dinning and laundry room. Very spacious.
Master Bedroom w/Queen size bed. Master bath w/large walk-in shower.
Spare bedroom w/twin and full size bed.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2004.
Date last modified - Thursday, September 05, 2013