VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
• Spacious 1-bedroom(convertible to 2), 2-full baths in 1,300 sq. ft. area (Sleep 6) • Master suite with king bed, in suite bathroom and private balcony • Living room converts to a private 2nd bedroom with 2 queen futons & in suite bath • Open family room area with an additional queen-size futon • Elegant indoors dining and tropical outdoor dining area • Fully equipped kitchen with oven, microwave, refrigerator and dinnerware • Cable Televisions throughout the villa, and DVD player in the bedroom • Fully furnished private terrace and balconies • Fully air conditioned • Complimentary WiFi internet access • Complimentary Parking • Crib Rental Available • Nanny services availableat a fee • In-Villa massage available at a fee
* For rent by owner. We also own Property # 96370, # 333782, # 484980 and # 348305.
The villa is located inside the premises of the Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort where you will discover a world of relaxation and rejuvenation with endless tropical enjoyment.
• Miles of palm lined beach with turquoise water • Two 18-hole First-Class golf courses featuring a beachfront course and a river course • Tennis Center ranked among the top 50 in the world • Full Service Casino • The Balinese-inspired Mandara Spa • Watersports Rentals • Numerous Fine Restaurants • Kid’s Club Programs and playgrounds for kids • Modern Fitness Facilities • Villas Beach Club • Elegant Shops and Flower Store
* The resort is not all-inclusive so services and activities have a cost
NEARBY ACIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS:
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest numerous trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls • Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains in ziplines for all ages and ability levels • Paddle through calm and enchanting mangrove island forests • Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a night kayak or electric boat trip • Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River • Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest • Unwind in a sailing or catamaran snorkeling day trip to the Spanish Virgin Islands • Take a surf lessons at la Pared Beach in Luquillo • Catch the ferry to the unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra, constantly named as one of the most beautiful in the world by travel experts.
DAY TRIPS ACTIVITIES:
• Spend a day shopping in Old San Juan and admiring the historical homes and forts • Learn about the rum-making process at the world-famous Bacardí Distillery
* Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, things to do, tips and recommendations on tour companies. Check out our previous guests’ comments.
40% of total rental is required at the time of booking Balance is due 45 days prior to arrival $300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival
**20% penalty of total rental if cancellation more than 90 days prior to arrival **40% penalty of total rental if cancellation between 45 - 90 days prior to arrival **No refund for cancelation within 45 days prior to arrival
Keywords: Vacation Rental, Villa, Wyndham Rio Mar Resort, Rio Grande, Golf, El Yunque, Biobay
Holiday Season Dec 21 - Jan 3, 2015 7 night min stay
High Season Jan 4 - Apr 26, 2015 5 night min stay
Mid Season Apr 27 - Sep 2, 2015 5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival, and refunded within 5 days of departure, provided no damages, smoking or visitors
instead of paying the $300 refundable deposit, you can choose to pay a $69 non-refundable fee which will cover you the first $400 in accidental damage.
40% of total rental is required at the time of booking
Balance is due 45
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: I am an attorney and CPA, and live in Puerto Rico with my family. I own various properties in Puerto Rico that I rent in a short term basis. Above you will find a link that says 'All My Rental Listings' (it is just below the “view calendar” button) . I am very committed to provide you the best service available and answer all your questions in an expedite matter. It makes my day when I get thank you notes from guests commenting the great experience they had in my properties. Each of my properties is in a different and unique location, very carefully picked with the heart, not with the pocket in mind. These are properties my family and I love and stay at on at a regular basis. You can check them out, above you will find the link 'All My Rental Listings'.
Why the Owner Chose Rio Grande: I purchase this villa because of the peace you feel in it. The villa is located in a small Mediterranean style village, not a building, and is inside the premises of the Wyndham Rio Mar Resort. Our picturesque village has cobblestone streets and beautiful centenary trees. It borders the resort’s Ocean Golf Course which provides dramatic tropical views, and is right next to the golf clubhouse, which has restaurants and a sports shop. If you are looking for a peaceful place, our villa is like a dream come true. I can be hours at a time in our large terrace listening to the songs of birds, feeling the tropical breeze, viewing the beautiful landscape gardens. Reading, dining or enjoying a drink in the terrace is priceless. I also love that the villa opens completely as it has wall to wall French doors at the living area, bedroom and family room, so the villa has the privilege to embrace nature and will recharge you from the outside. It is really a magical place. The villa is very spacious and comfortable with high 20 foot cathedral ceilings that provide a sense of coziness and keeps the villa cool during the day. When you are ready for some action, there is plenty to do at this beautiful resort.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa: This villa is in a mediterranean village with a boutique hotel feel with the perks of being located inside a resort.