'Our Little Piece of Paradise'
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
South Seas condo description
NEWEST ADDITION.... New carpeting , luxury lanai floor, HD TV, new dining room and living room furniture, newly painted, new a/c and air system, luxury renovated heated pools. Accommodations are for adult guests only. Marco Island is as much or as little as you want. One could take weeks visiting the beautiful and interesting sights near Marco. Or one could enjoy weeks of quiet days and nights on the beach, perhaps leisurely trips into town as we did for a quiet meal or just a classic ice cream cone. We've got some favorite spot if you want some suggestions.
Your home for as long as you stay will be the community of the 'South Seas Club of Marco Island,' a beautifully landscaped and gardened private gated complex, kept in immaculate condition. The nicest community we saw on Marco, which is why we fell in love with it and bought this condo on our first trip ever to the island.
You'll be on the quiet side of the complex, and 'in season' won't have to wait 15 minutes for an elevator as we're told happens on the busier high rise west side. When you leave your top floor unit of this atrium centered low rise building, you'll be 300 steps to the best stretch of Marco beach on the gulf, thirty steps to the boat docks, thirty-five steps to the ten tennis courts, and seventy steps to the pool.
Right on the complex, you can enjoy a quiet spot on the large beach during the day, the beach, and sunsets at night, the pools, the boat docks with a Gulf outlet, or fishing. If tennis is your thing, or if you want to learn, this is the place for you. There's a Pro shop/hut (see our linked pictures below).
I met Carl, the tennis Director. He manages the eight hard and two clay courts and impressed me as a traditional tennis gentleman. Carl gives lessons. Let me know if you want details. The court fees are reasonable. During some hours in summer months there is no fee.
You can walk down the beach to parasail, use jet skis, or wave runners. You can shell or just enjoy resort looking. You can stop for a banana daiquiri at a beach side bar. There is boat rental within blocks; just motor back and dock right outside your door.
For the experienced boater, I think its into the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, and for the less experienced a scenic mapped route down inner coastal waters and a secluded island picnic. Outside the gate, you may visit the friendly town of Marco Island which became an official city in 1997.
We liked the uniqueness of a Gulf of Mexico Crescent Beach Resort community adjacent to a cozy and friendly full functioning town. Marco Island is six miles long and four miles wide. You'll never have to leave the Island. But if you want to, there is so much to see near Marco. Marco is one of the 'Ten Thousand Islands.'
You can tour these islands by boat and enjoy nature, see the Everglades, visit Naples, tour nature sanctuaries, and it seems that everywhere you look there's another golf course. It goes on and on. See the additional pictures through the link below and you'll see why we fell in love with this condo, this community, and Marco Island.
We'll rent the same period for multiple years if you like. Please feel free to e-mail us with questions. We'll be happy to mail you a beautiful 128 page brochure that the Chamber puts out on the Island. If you don't stay this time, please e-mail your name and we'll keep you on a list for special rentals and information during the year.
- Vacation Rental
- Not Suitable For Children
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- (Note: new carpet 9/06) You'll enjoy the comforts of a phone, a new full kitchen, cooking utensils and clean linens in excellent condition, Rapid internet access DSL is available, There is an in-unit clothes washer and dryer, The balcony is luxuriously furnished, both bedrooms have new mattresses, the 2nd bedroom is newly furnished, This is an elevator building with ample parking right outside the building, The unit is kept in like-new condition, You'll see a great gulf view from your front doorway and another from the inside balcony, Sorry pets are not allowed, and there is absolutely no smoking allowed in the unit. We prefer adults only....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Water View
- Beach View
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- As we said, Marco Island is as much or as little as you want, You can spend your whole time at the South Seas Club, or enjoy the town of Marco Island, or visit the beautiful and interesting lands near Marco, or combine all the above, Whatever your choice, we've described above what we saw or did, If you go off the off the island, it's just a 10 minute drive with no draw bridges or ferry boats to hold you up, More to do we didn't mention are, all ranges of shopping, casual or exquisite dining, a movie or a movie rental, motor scooting around town, deep sea fishing, and diving, We still may have left some out, you'll find them, Everything is there for families or couples...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan-Mar .. $3700/month Apr ...... $2500/month May-Sep .. $1500/month Oct-Dec .. $2500/month Ask about our off-season discount.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2000
- Primary: (815) 245 8100 (Illinois, USA)
Links to more information:
10 tennis courts..You'll be onTop Floor of Bldg on Right Overlooking Bay & Pool
Not our view...300 Steps on a Gardened Walkway...Best Part of Marco's Gulf Beach
Your beautiful remodeled kitchen meets all your needs.
From Your Balcony (notice the manicured grounds) Whole Complex is That Way
Your cozy elegant living room for relaxation.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2000.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.