Spacious, Modern, Convenient Furnished House with Large Pool and Wifi
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Coimbra house description
The house belongs to a generously-sized private cul de sac adjacent to the lake of the eighth hole of the golf Kurss. The house is surrounded by gardens located directly on the 15 x 8m large pool where guests soak up the sun from morning to evening. Within the resort, there is a grocery store, a specially-built playground for younger children and a club for older children (Clube Aventura at the golf clubhouse). Kids love the pool at the house at night for safety reasons it is both internally and externally illuminated. Play golf at Praia d'El Rey, with a breathtaking view of the sea and the Berlengas Islands, is challenging, interesting and exciting. For actives are in the immediate vicinity of the house seven tennis courts and at the other end of the golf course is the magnificent sandy beach with refreshing sea, perfect for pure relaxation and recreation. In summer, during the holiday season, there is a joyful atmosphere.
Attractions: The next greater places of historic interest and the atmospheric Obidos and Caldas da Rainha are always worth a visit. A varied program of festivals, concerts and other attractions for all ages provided for guests. A little further away, there are countless interesting destinations, including world monuments that can be visited for low entry costs. A wide selection of good restaurants, especially seafood restaurants can be found naturally in the surrounding towns, such as Peniche. The north and south of Praia D'El Rey extends an endless selection of fantastic beaches, whether surfers corner, family-friendly, little people or nearly dead, there is at least one for every taste and need. To the south, there is the Mafra Palace, the romantic town of Sintra and Ericeira, an attractive fishing village, where you can take a short break and get refreshed. To the north are the three world heritage sites: Alcobaça, Batalha and Tomar.
Other: Óbidos definitely worth a visit, with its intact medieval city walls and picturesque streets. The Óbidos lagoon is waiting with spa pass at a safe low tide and some bars and restaurants. Peniche is a fishing port with a Fähranschluss the Berlengas islands where thousands of seabirds live. There you can also deep-sea fishing and diving. Peniche there are some days of the week an early morning fish market. Caldas da Rainha, there is a daily fruit and vegetable market, and since it is the largest city in the region, you can get anything here, too. As an alternative, you can also search for "LoureShopping" on the outskirts of Lisbon, near the exit of the A8 to go where there are supermarkets and shops of every kind, so are clothes, sports, etc..
Praia D'El Rey Golf: From the highly acclaimed golf course, it means that it is one of the most beautiful in Europe: one part in a pine forest, the second amidst a stunning landscape of dunes, with a breathtaking view of the sea and the Berlengas islands.
- 168 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Tennis courts, grocery store, playground, golf clubhouse in close proximity and easily accessible on foot. Only 3 min. Car rides long, sandy beach with guarded parking, umbrellas, lounge chairs and a café. The physical well restaurants make the golf club house and the Marriott Hotel (5 star), directly above the beach. The nearest ATM is at the Marriott Hotel. The nearest post office, pharmacy and gas station are in Serra D'el Rei (min 5). There is a bus from Peniche bus station in Lisbon. Aside from the grocery store in Praia del Rey, there are supermarkets in Serra D'el Rei (the nearest village), Obidos, Peniche and Caldas da Rainha. The tourist information in Óbidos on the main car park has plenty of information about area attractions, and what else there is. There, you can also get tickets for concerts and festivals. The house is equipped with wireless LAN....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Near The Sea
sports and adventure activities
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Alarm Clock
- Iron & Board
- Mobile Phone
- Parking On Street
- Wireless Broadband
- Coffee Grinder
- 4 Ring Stove
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
The Payment is possible only in the quoted currency (Euro), as follows: 50% deposit of total amount in fixed booking, remaining amount, including a deposit of 300 euros, 6 weeks prior to departure. Subject to proper return of the house, return of 300 euros. If you can not travel to compete, so we keep the deposit only if we, the object is no longer able to rent. We grant discounts negotiable for longer stays. Towels and beach towels are provided. The bed linen is changed once a week or as needed. The house is cleaned twice a week by appointment. The grass plant and the pool are served throughout the year by staff.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Lissabon Portela International at 85 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Caldas da Rainha at 25 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: IP6 - Anschluss an A8 und Richtung Peniche at 6 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: 3 min. Autofahrt at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Praia D'El Rey at 750 Metres
- Nearest Restaurant: Praia D'El Rey Golf Clubhouse at 750 Metres
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.