Large, Beautiful, Modern Home, Walk to Village and Lifts.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Very large modern, beautiful, home with sunny southern exposure and panoramic views of the ski slopes, KT22 and Red Dog, Resort at Squaw Creek and the golf course. Large lot with small pond offers very private setting. Six minute walk to Squaw Valley Village and lifts. 50 minutes by car to Reno and 25 minutes to the North Shore casinos.
* Snow removal provided at no extra charge.
* Very private outdoor spa with partial mountain view
* Large, fully-equipped kitchen with two refrigerators, gas range, microwave & dishwasher.
* Large dining area, large living room w/piano, large family room with 2 futons.
* Six bedrooms (two masters with king beds, 1 br with queen bed, and 2 br with 2 twins, library with full-size daybed), plus a small loft with 3 mattresses on the floor, 2 futons in the family room, and a sleep sofa in the living room.
* TVs w/VCR & DVD in LR, Fam Rm & both master brs.
* Travertine baths.
* Full-size washer & dryer
* 2-car garage, plus paved parking for 4-5 additional cars.
Keywords: Walk to village and lifts, spacious, comfortable, cozy, sunny
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20, Beds for 17-20
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Gas Fireplace
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Cross Country Skiing
- Very close to lifts. Easy walk to Village shops & restaurants.
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
IRONMAN @1,075 per night, 7 nights minimum, OBO. May 3 to June 15 $1,275 per week. $ 975 3 day w/e. ask for special ! June 15 to june 30 $1,975 per week. $ 1,775 3 day w/e. last minute special june 30 to aug 18 $2,175 week $1,875 w/e Wanderlust not available Aug 18 to oct 15 $2,075 per week $1,775 3 day weekend. oct 15 to Dec 16 $1,675 per week $ 1,375 3 day weekend. Jan 3 to april 15 $3,975 per week $ 2,975 3 day week end. Xmas $6,375. New year $8,375. President Day $5,375. Thanksgiving $2,275
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
About the owner: I was born in France. I was a ski coach. including coaching at the 1968 Olympics, Chilean national team, Mammoth Mountain ski team and Lake Tahoe/Squaw Valley ski team. In 1983 I was slalom world champion in the Master Wold Championship season.
Why the Owner Chose Squaw Valley (Olympic Valley):
The best skiing in the country and beautiful summers. I do not know any place more beautiful than Lake Tahoe. Less than 7 miles from Lake Tahoe.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Privacy, sunshine, stunning ski area views, and walk to slopes !.
- Primary: (323) 848-8222 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large, comfortable Living Room has a woodstove, TV & piano
Exterior - Sunny Southern exposure with magnificent ski area views
6-person Hot Tub on patio provides privacy & mountain views.
Sunny Master BR 1 has fabulous ski area views, plus TV w/DVD player
Master BR 2 also features double sinks, TV w/DVD and mountain views.
Day Bed Room
Downstairs Twin BR
View from Day Bed Room
Fully-equipped Kitchen has two refrigerators, and plenty of counter space
Sinks & vanity in Master BR 1
Upstairs Twin BR
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Wednesday, May 08, 2013