Bahama Beach Club Apts 1/1, Pool, Walk to Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Pompano Beach apartment description
Bahama Beach Club is nationally rated as a Superior Small Lodging. This Old Florida-style, six-unit property with pool is two short blocks from the award-winning Pompano Beach oceanfront, just north of Fort Lauderdale. Enjoy very clean, designer decorated studio or one-bedroom apartments that are fully outfitted with all of the comforts of home.
Take a five-minute walk to lots of great local restaurants, shops, snorkel/dive boats, boat rentals, gourmet seafood shop, day spa, banks, and pharmacy. Walk or jog for miles along our unobstructed beach, and check out Hillsboro Lighthouse as you head north. Take a five-minute drive to the closest shopping mall, movie theaters, 36-hole golf course, and air park. Take the beach road 15 minutes south to the heart of Fort Lauderdale, or 15 minutes north to Boca Raton.
Enjoy a beautiful swimming pool with tables with umbrellas, barbecue grill, and tropical landscaping.
* Water - walk across the beach road to award-winning 'Blue Wave' beach with picnic and play areas and lifeguards; snorkel and dive trips three times daily; charter fishing boats, party fishing boats, public fishing pier, surfing, jet skis and boat rentals, gambling cruises.
* Restaurants - some of the best restaurants in all of South Florida are a short walk or drive away; dozens of really good ones, including waterfront dining, in all price ranges.
* Shopping - walk to local beach shops; drive to many high-end shopping malls, trendy Las Olas Boulevard, also Sawgrass Mills outlet mall, Swap Shop world's largest outdoor flea market, Festival Flea Market (giant indoor flea market).
* Cultural - walk or drive to local establishments with live music, drive to world-class Broward Performing Arts Center, Discovery Museum, Art Museum, IMAX theater, nightclubs, dancing, comedy clubs, and all sorts of local and regional festivals.
* Sports - all professional sporting events are represented at nearby arenas, plus horse racing, Jai Alai, car racing, tennis, golf, nearby gyms.
* Eco Tourism - drive to the Everglades for airboat and swamp buggy rides, photography, Indian reservations, alligator farms, nature trails, kayaking, fishing, and bird watching.
Keywords: Apartment Home
- On floor 1
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Clothes Dryer:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Parking Off Street
- Living Room seats 5
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Basketball Court
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Outlet Shopping
- Gambling Casinos
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Visit Butterfly World, Fern Forest Nature Center, or Quiet Waters Park. Drive to the Everglades for airboat and swamp buggy rides, photography, Indian reservations, alligator farms, nature trails, kayaking, fishing, and bird watching. Just for the Kids: Visit museums, water parks, the zoo and Seaquarium, and various playgrounds and arcades....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Clean and Comfortable
Clean and Comfortable
We spent most of the month of March, 2013 at the Bahama Beach club. Clean, comfortable accommodations. King size bed was outstanding. Kitchen was very serviceable. Wifi worked flawlessly. Pool is right outside the front door...so may be a little of a concern if a family with small children. Met some really terrific people also staying at the Beach club. Nothing better than morning coffee sitting in sunshine in March. Beach is very walk-able...only two blocks away. Only shortcoming is the overall, the units are a little small.
- Guest Al B. (East Amherst, New York)
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/01/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Owner response: Dear Al, We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at Bahama Beach Club and that it met your needs and expectations. As a top-rated Superior Small Lodging, we strive to meet higher standards than traditional hotels in cleanliness, amenities and service. If you would prefer a larger one bedroom the next time you visit the area, you might consider another one of our properties listed on VRBO -- Pineapple Place, just up the road. It is the same price and setup with the same amenities as your apartment at Bahama Beach Club, but the apartment living, dining and kitchen area is larger. Please note however, that we tend to get more families children at Pineapple Place, depending on the time of year. Both properties are multiple White Glove Award winners by the Superior Small Lodging Association. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you again in sunny Pompano Beach, Florida!
5/3-12/19/13..... $600/week-$1800/4 weeks (studio)or $700/wk-$2100/4weeks (1bedrm) 12/20/13-1/23/14. $1075/week-$3500/4 weeks(studio)or $1250/wk-$3900/4weeks(1bedrm) 1/24-5/1/14... $1200/week-$3800/4 weeks (studio)or $1400/wk-$4300/4 weeks (1bedrm) For Longer Stays, every fourth consecutive week is discounted. A 50% Deposit is required to hold a reservation. 3 night minimum stay The Balance plus $75 or $100 Exit Cleaning Fee, Taxes, & Security Deposit are due 30 days prior to arrival. NIGHTLY RATES ALSO AVAILABLE, PLEASE INQUIRE.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Lauderdale International at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack at 5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 95 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Pompano Beach at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Pompano's Municipal Greg Norman Golf Course at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Riverside Grill at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: Elaine Fitzgerald is the Mom AND the Pop at Beach Vacation Rentals, and owns several vacation rentals all listed on VRBO. She was a former TV journalist and then owner of a PR and marketing firm for many years, before starting her retirement business as an innkeeper.
- Primary: +1 (954) 283-1111
- Secondary: +1 (954) 283-1111
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to Bahama Beach Club!
All the comforts of home
Spotless Studio kitchen
Our pristine beach is one of the nicest in S. Florida...just a 2-minute walk.
Our newly redone public beachfront, completed in April 2013.
You'll love to walk to dozens of nearby restaurants.
Historic Hillsboro Lighthouse is the backdrop for our beach
Lovely pool area
Our sign greets you!
Host: Elaine Fitzgerald and housekeeping staff warmly welcome you!
Enjoy our award-winning Blue Wave beach.
Our beautifully remodeled public beachfront opened April 2013.
New children's playground at our public beach.
Pompano's charter fishing fleet and dive boats are just up the road.
New (Jan 2013) signature Greg Norman course on Pompano's city golf facility.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013