70/nt 2BR/2BA Condo Spongebob Kid's Suite Disney - Universal
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Orlando condo description
February, March & April: $85 / night plus tax
May, September & November : $70 / night plus tax
January, June - August, October & December: $75 / night
**NO CLEANING FEES ** NO BOOKING FEES** NO PARKING FEES** - but you receive maid service!!!
1 Mile from the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal.
* Heated Indoor Pool (open 24 hrs)
* 2 Outdoor Pools - Olympic size ( 1 heated in Fall & Winter)
* Free Wireless Internet
* Lighted Tennis Courts & Outdoor Ping Pong Tables
* 3 TV's
* Free Continental Breakfast & daily paper
* Free Shuttle to Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure, Sea World, Aquatica water park, Wet-n-Wild water park
* 1 mile from Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure & The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
* 10 miles from Disney World
* 2 miles to Sea World
* 2 miles from Van's Indoor Skateboard park (Festival Bay)
* 2 miles from Orlando International Convention Center
* 15 minutes to Orlando Internation Airport (MCO)
(We also have a Deluxe Studio Suite available for $50/night. Please see VRBO #55756.)
Our condo is located just off famous International Drive in Orlando, so you can walk to dinner, miniature golf & souvenir shops every night. The indoor pool is open 24 hrs. There are 2 Olympic size pools, one of which is heated in the fall & winter. There are towels at the indoor pool so that you don't have to use your own. There is also a food court & game room on site. See our website link below for lots of recent pictures!!
You can walk to just about anything that you would want to do.
Within two blocks you will find:
The World's Largest McDonalds (which has a great Gourmet Bistro menu and the world's largest playplace), Ci-Ci's Pizza Buffet,Chuck E. Cheese's, TGI Friday's, Chili's, Buffalo Wild Wings, IHOP, Dunkin Donuts, Baskin Robbins, Pirate's Dinner Adventure, Titanic Exhibit, Magical Midway Amusement Park (which has three-tier go-cart tracks $6), Volcano Golf (miniature), Gator Golf (where you can feed the gators for $4)and the list goes on and on. There are also at least 20 souvenir shops within walking distance.
There is a Complimentary Shuttle Bus that will take you to Universal Studios, Sea World, and Wet-n-Wild.
Deposit is just the first night's stay (plus FL tax - 12.5%) and then the balance is due when you check in.
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning
- Twenty-Four Hour Indoor Pool, Two Free-Form Olympic-Size Pools, Two Kiddie Pools, Three Jacuzzi Tubs, Children's Playground, Exercise Room, Game Room, Lighted Tennis Courts, Daily Maid Service, Complimentary Continental Breakfast, Onsite Food Court (featuring Pizza Hut, Block & Barrel Deli, Mrs, Fields Cookies, etc), Central Air Conditioning, Toaster Oven, Coffeemaker, Blender, One Queen-Size Bed, Two Twin Beds, One Queen-Size Sleeper Sofa, Small Patio/Balcony, Non Smoking...moreless
- Shared Hot Tub
- Satellite / Cable
- Ping Pong Table
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Jet Skiing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Special: Feb, March & April: $85/night plus tax May, Sept & Nov: $70/night plus tax Jan, June - Aug, Oct, Dec: $75/ night plus tax ** NO CLEANING FEES ** NO BOOKING FEES ** NO PARKING FEES . Prices includes maid service, continental breakfast & daily paper M-F Deposit: Just the first night's stay - Balance due at check in Best location in town - just steps from International-Drive & Universal Blvd
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
Year Purchased: 2004
Why the Owner Chose Orlando:
We bought here because it has everything that our kids love... and indoor pool that never closes, olympic sized pools, miniature golf & go-carts within walking distance and Universal Studios less than a mile away.
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - for More Information & lots of pictures
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
One of Two Olympic Sized Pools - this one is heated
SpongeBob Kid's Suite with TV
Outdoor Ping Pong by the Pool
Open Family Room & Full Kitchen
24 Hr. Indoor Pool, Jacuzzi & Workout Room
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 05, 2013