Rest/Relax in an Attractive Home in a Nice Gated/ Golf/ Tennis/ Pool Community
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Alajuela house description
This attractive 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is setup to accomodate your stay in tourist friendly Costa Rica for a visit of from one week to one month. You will have plenty of space to enjoy Costa Rica's fabulous weather, friendly people, and interesting biodiversity. The large master bedroom is complemented with a large walkin closet and an inviting, just remodeled, all-tile bath. The master bedroom has a TV with cable service. All three bedrooms have ceiling fans, are completely furnished and supplied with bed linens.
The house offers a large kitchen that is fully equipped with refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster, coffee maker, pots and pans, utensils, flat ware, dishes, glasses, and more. Intergrated with the kitchen is a informal dining area with a granite island where at least six can dine.
The formal dining area is adjacent to the kitchen and next to the living room space. Both of these areas are attractively decorated and lighted. The dining area opens into the outside, covered patio area offering an airy, yet cozy entertaining space.
The BBQ pavilion is available for use when you want to do some grilling with charcoal. This space has tables and chairs sufficient to entertain several. A wet bar is available for convience.
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans and large windows with shades.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
Pool & Spa
Guest card available for golf, green fees must be paid, clubs and carts are available for rent. Practice green available, as well as driving range. Club pro is available for lessons. Closed on Monday....moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Golf Course Front:
- Mountain View:
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Climbing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Theme Parks
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Rest and Relax in our Costa Rican home at Hacienda Los Reyes, a modern gated community with golf/tennis/pool/ recreational facilities. Los Reyes is located just six miles from the San Jose Airport SJO and just minutes away from restaurants and shopping venues in Santa Ana and Escazu. This attractive three bedroom, two bath home is set up to accommodate your stay in tourist friendly Costa Rica for a visit of from one week to one month. You will have ample space to enjoy Costa Rica's fabulous weather, friendly people, and interesting biodiversity. With easy access to the new national expressway, Ruta 27, you can reach the most upscale shopping mall in the country, Multiplaza, in 15 minutes; downtown Jose in 25 minutes; and the closest Pacific beaches are a little over an hour away. Many tourist attractions are a day trip from Los Reyes. Rental cars are available online and at the airport. A vehicle and driver can be engaged for one day or for a number of days if you prefer. Public buses are available in even the most remote locations in Costa Rica. A bus stop is located right at the Los Reyes entrance, 100 yards from the house. The town of La Guacima, adjacent to Los Reyes, has several markets, grocery stores, and other supplier of domestic and/or international grocery and home supplies. Medical services are available in La Guacima and the national hospital, SIMA, is less than 15 minutes away next to Multiplaza. Good restaurants are all around, all you have to do is ask, Costa Ricans love good food. After you have played a round or two of golf on the challenging Los Reyes course, enjoyed a few sets of tennis, relaxed in the pool, and hiked the neighborhood, you can visit the Butterfly Farm that is within walking distance of the house. Some of the 'must see' tourist attractions a little further away include the Poas Volcano National Park, the Peace Water Falls, and the Colinas del Poas, all located just north of the town of Alajuela. Still within a days trip are Carara National Park and the Crocodile Man Tour located on the way to Jacob Beach, where you can round out the day. With a very long day you can visit Manuel Antonoio National Park and return....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Payment in the form of certified check to be delivered or mailed to Millie Green, 1609 Hanover Ave., Richmond, Virginia 23220 USA prior to the property being rented. A rental agreement will be issued when payment is received. The basic rate for rental will be $1000 for two adults for a week, $1200 for four adults for a week and $1400 for six adults for a week. Children will be charged half price.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: SJO International Airport at 6 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Ruta 27 Expressway at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Centro Campero Los Reyes at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Los Reyes at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Centro Campero Los Reyes at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About: I grew up in Costa Rica and live in San Jose. My sister Millie lives in Virginia, USA and is helping me with this home. She and her husband,Jim, come and visit this home a couple times a year. Jim loves to play golf and Millie loves to go to the beaches in Gunacaste. I worked in the tourist industry for many years and I am familiar with what it takes to keep visitors satisfied and happy.
This section of Costa Rica probably has the best weather of any location in the country. Most days are sunny and warm. Even when it warms up during the day it cools down in the evenings so sleeping is a delight. Even during the rainey season most days start off sunny and bright allowing for you to get a round of golf in, or play some tennis before clouds come in over the mountains. Many days the clouds will clearup by nightfall. Los Reyes has a lot to offer. The community is a planned community with amenities offered for residents and visitors that support a fun lifestyle.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from street
Sideyard with fruit trees.
Modern large kitchen is fully equipped.
View of den and dining room from Kitchen eating area. Please note attractive granite counter.
Master bedroom has a queen sized bed.
Living room with attractive artwork.
Lush vegetation is seen everywhere.
View of kitchen and formal dining area to the left.
Living room sitting area.
Front entrance to our Costa Rican Home-away-from-home.
Patio and backyard facing BBQ pavilion.
Street in front of house as seen through front door foyer.
Third bedroom has twin beds and lots of closet space.
Second bedroom furnished with bed linens and bath towels provided.
Master bedroom has adjoining closet and master bath.
The grounds have a variety of interesting flowers.
The den is comfortable with attractive furniture including easy chair and a sofabed. The desk accomodates WIFI and TV.
Kitchen dining area is bright and airy.
Living room looking toward dining area and out into the patio.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 29, 2014
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.