'Ritz Carlton' Style Luxury Beachfront 2-Floor Condo Villa ★★★★★ Free Wifi
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
WELCOME to the one of the most amazing condos at the Sapphire Beach! Book with us and you will not be disappointed - we treat our guests with the respect they deserve. We are online and ready to help you with any questions before and during your stay. Many of our guests come back, and so you can too! Thank you for your consideration!
YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE ISLAND: At your option, we can provide you with airport transfers (including a supermarket stop) and personalized tours of both St. Thomas and St. John islands.
• Unlimited up to 5 Mbps WiFi
• 7” Android tablet
• DVD Player w/ Movies
• Premium Satellite / Cable TV subscription plus DVD library
• Netflix streaming video subscription
• Linen, towels, and beach towels (in unit)
• 3x snorkeling sets, beach volleyball ball & water toys, folding beach chair, cooler
• Baby crib (must request prior to arrival)
• Use of resort beach/pool chairs (attendant will set up beach chairs for you); daytime only
• FREE on site parking
• 2-Story Beachfront Condo (2 floors) located at Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina
• Sleeps 7 (King bed, Queen Murphy bed, Queen sofa bed, and Full sofa-sleeper)
Our eco-friendly ultra-modern New York designer decorated two floor duplex condo is situated on a one-half mile white sand beach overlooking the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy breathtaking views from both private balconies while overlooking Caribbean Islands of St. John and Tortola, British Virgin Islands on horizon.
For those who enjoy cooking, there is a brand new, fully equipped kitchen with new modern cabinets, engineered stone countertop and designer backsplash. Kitchen features brand new stainless steel Bosch appliances, full-size refrigerator with bottom freezer, microwave oven, four-burner electric cook-top, toaster, blender, coffee maker and several other modern appliances.
Living room on lower floor is completely remodeled and painted, with a new dining set, living area has very comfortable Queen Murphy Bed and sleeper. Enjoy evenings news, watch complimentary BluRay DVD's or stream Netflix movies on our new 50' LG Smart TV. Bedroom on upper level is also completely remodeled and painted, with new brand King bed with comfortable mattress and very comfortable Queen Sofa bed.
For breakfast, lunch or beach drinks, there is even a bar/grill located on the property which serves tropical refreshments as well as hamburgers, hot dogs and special Caribbean Drinks. New lunch-time 'Of the Grid' grill just opened at the entrance to the Sapphire Beach property featuring the best roasted pork specialty dishes. Another great restaurant/bar is at the neighboring 'green roof' condominium resort, a short 5-min walk above the marina.
The resort itself is located on one of the world's most beautiful Caribbean beaches - the beautiful Sapphire Beach, shaded with palms, and majestic in its beautiful jewel-toned water from aquamarine water near the beach to deep sapphire blue in the distance. There are two beaches on the property - half-mile white sandy beach and coral beach. If you like snorkeling, you will have chance to see not only Caribbean coral fish, abut also see turtles and sting ray. All this right from our beach! There is also a multilevel cascading freshwater pool that overlooks the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy complimentary beach chairs (ask attendant), beach towels and snorkeling gear available in the unit. Other beach activities available in on-site water sport center include snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing and sunset sailing.
You will stay only one mile from the town of Red Hook on the eastern end of the St. Thomas island. Red Hook provides all conveniences and grocery shopping, along with many additional dining options. Ferry service to St. John and the British Virgin Islands is also available from Red Hook. Snorkel, wind-surf, floats and sea kayaks are available steps away at the Dive-in dive Shop. Go to on-site Marina to take a boat or wave runner out.
• Building 'A' was fully renovated in 2013, wood reconditioned in 2015
• Condo renovation fully completed in March 2014
• The unit was newly painted
• Apartment designed in 'Modern Caribbean Luxury' by New York City designer
• Eco unit features all new energy saving LED lighting; All fixtures brand new
• Two-zone air conditioning with two programmable Honeywell thermostats
• Brand new two remote controlled ceiling fans
• Featuring imported porcelain floor tiles
• Brand new kitchen cabinets
• Iced White Quartz kitchen countertop & matching backsplash
• Brand new stainless Steel 800 series Bosch Dishwasher (the most quiet on the market)
• Brand new full size counter-width refrigerator (Summit series)
• Brand new Bosh flush mounted four burner ceramic glass electric cooktop with touch controls.
• Brand new Bosch over the cooktop micro-wave oven
• Brand new Bosch self-cleaning full-size oven
• Brand new small kitchen appliances, silverware, etc.
• Brand new LG 50' Flat screen SmartTV and LG BluRay & DVD player and 20+ movies
• All switches and outlets replaced; USB charging outlets
• Over and under the cabinet accent lighting as well as two “dimmer switch” controlled track lighting.
• Brand new 'rain' shower head in “walk-in” shower
• Brand new living room furniture and Victorian Ghost dining set
• Brand new outdoor dining, furniture and beach chairs (for balcony use only); Eco solar lights
• New entry door with remote controlled touch-screen keyless entry lock
• All cabinet doors restored and reconditioned
• Staircase restored and reconditioned
• New bathroom door locks
• Brand new King bed with Serta Orthopedic mattress
• Brand new Queen Murphy bed with 10" Tempur Pedic mattress
• Brand new, comfortable Queen sofa bed
• Brand new sleeper bed
ABOUT THE ISLAND OF ST. THOMAS, USVI: St. Thomas offers the perfect combination of history, stunning Caribbean nature and opportunities to explore all the Virgin Islands to make the most of your vacation in the USVI. St. Thomas is a 32-square mile island in the Caribbean. It boasts world famous beaches, duty free shopping and historic sites. On St. Thomas, you'll want to make sure and visit downtown Charlotte Amalie for historic sites including restored 17th Century Warehouses, 'The 99 Steps' leading up to Blackbeard's Tower, Bluebeard's Castle, the Seven Arches Museum, or Fort Christian Museum which was built in 1672 and is the oldest building on St. Thomas. Charlotte Amalie, home to cruise ships from around the world, is known for its duty free shops with jewelry, electronics, liquor, perfumes, purses and many more.
ABOUT THE SAPPHIRE BEACH RESORT AND MARINA: Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina (SBRM) is the only owner-operated residential condominium property that is located RIGHT on the Sapphire Beach. Our duplex villa is in the 'A' building, on the beach. 'A', 'B', 'E' and 'D' buildings were fully renovated in 2013-15 featuring new woodwork, pergolas, entrance and balcony doors, balcony and entrance tails. Walls were re-sealed and newly painted.
★★★★★ 5 stars by Sandra, June 2015
“My husband and I stayed in the amazing unit on our honeymoon and words can hardly describe how incredible this condo is! Going asleep and waking up to the sound of the ocean waves every day was one of the most relaxing experiences of my life, I’ve never slept better! The huge comfortable bed definitely helped too. The pictures are spot on, but they don’t even do it justice to the real thing. It was all of the comforts of home, plus some with a million dollar view. The owners provide you with snorkeling equipment too! So every day we’d walk 20 yards from the unit and jump in the ocean and snorkel for hours. It’s one of the best spots on the island to snorkel; we saw hundreds of tropical fish, sting rays, sea urchins, and beautiful coral….and it was ALL right in front of our beach. The water was like bath water, it was never under 80 degrees, even at night. We also really enjoyed soaking in the sun and having beach waiters bring us Caribbean cocktails during the afternoon. It was so nice preparing meals in the upgraded kitchen, then eating on the balcony and watching the waves. The main grocery store (which is extensively stocked) is a couple of miles away, so we were able to jump in the rental car and save some money by eating in the privacy of the condo for a couple of the days. The first night we had dinner at the resort and I had the best chicken roulade I’ve ever tasted. The location was perfect! It’s about a mile from the town of Red Hook where there were fantastic restaurants and fun bars. Everyone we talked to in Red Hook was very nice, especially the bartenders and servers; we were able to get some great advice for places to check out while we were waiting for our ferry to St. John. We ended up never having to drive to Red Hook and took taxis instead, which conveniently wait outside of the unit all hours of the day/evening. The owners were so nice and very easy to get ahold before and during our stay. They made sure we were comfortable and had a great time! We can’t wait to come back and stay here again! The hardest part of our trip was leaving this beautiful paradise. ”
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE OUR CONDO
All units at the resort are individually owned. You will stay at the residential condo like at home without a daily maid service. Note that the furnishings and conditions of the units can vary WIDELY. Our two-story 'villa' is almost twice the floor space as the other suites on Sapphire Beach. We added a Murphy bed at the lower level so we can be considered as a 2BR residence. It's like being in Paradise!
PLEASE SEE ALSO OUR NEW LISTING FOR 2nd FULLY RENOVATED LUX CONDO (SMALLER UNIT) on VRBO, LISTING NO. 680238: http://www.vrbo.com/680238
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- On floor 3
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- We purchased high-end Mattresses and luxury linens to give our guests extra comfort homeaway from home. Sheets are from West Elm and Hotel brand luxury linens. Mattresses are from Serta Orthopedic, Memory form and sofa bed from Costco, Bredabed murphy bed. Although, its beautiful to wake up to see this fantastic view from the bed, both floors have window treatments with double curtains, if you prefer. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Condo was just remodeled and refurnished with modern furniture, painted in Caribbean colors. White Italian floor tiles are inside the unit. Outside entrance patio and balcony were fully renovated, painted and wood railings replaced, new pergola, and new Italian tiles. At 68-Slip Marina on-site, you can reserve dinner/sunset cruises, day sails, BVI trips, parasailing, jet ski rentals, rent sailboats, and power boats, and more. Slips available for your boat. New Bathroom fixtures, 24/7 Guard Gated-Security, Free On-Site Parking, Hair-dryer, 37' Flat Screen TV, Iron/Ironing Board, Blender, Toaster, Coffee Maker, Beach Chairs, Patio Furniture on Private Balcony. Nearby: Eco-tours, Kayaking, Submarining, Yachting, Golf, World-Class Shopping, Boating, Jetskiing, Kayaking, Submarining, Yachting, Golf, World-Class Shopping, Boating, Snorkeling/Diving, Fishing, Tennis, Cinema, Live Theater, Horseback Riding, Sailing, Sightseeing, Underwater Park, Parasailing, Swimming, Hiking, Spa....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Duty Free Shops
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
Condo is right on the white sugar sand beach facing St. John and the BVI's. Enjoy refreshing tropical breezes while dining on one two private patios. Watch sunrise and sunset over the BVI islands....moreless
- Ocean View:
Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina has 162 units and 68-slip marina with water sport activities such as parasailing, jet ski rental, dinner cruises, snorkel, dive trips, deep sea fishing and BVI trips....moreless
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
On the sunny second floor (bedroom), there are 2 beach chaises, loveseat bench and coffee tables. In addition, two ghost high chairs available for sitting and watching the beach happenings....moreless
Deck / Patio:
Downstairs, there is a spacious shaded patio with table/chairs for 6, and a bench for additional seating. In addition, two ghost high chairs available for sitting and watching the beach happenings....moreless
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Ski & Snowboard:
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 23 - Dec 4, 2015
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Dec 5 - Dec 16, 2015
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Dec 17 - Jan 3, 2016
1 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
Peak Season 2016
Jan 4 - Apr 30, 2016
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $35 per night, per additional guest
Spring / Summer 2016
May 1 - Aug 31, 2016
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Damage Protection $59
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Exit cleaning $185
- Tax Rate 13%
If you are looking to stay less then the minimum required or starting on other than changeover days (between dates that have already been booked), please contact me. Weekly rates apply only to weeks staring on changeover days (depends on Rate Period). We will try to work something out.
Our rates include wifi, linen, towels and beach towels. Beach / pool chairs are available for use at our beach and pool. In addition we have stocked a closet in our condo with folding beach chairs, snorkel equipment, floats, cooler and toys for your perusal.
Rates are based on number of guests. Damage Protection is for unintentional property damage up to $1000. Refundable Damage Deposit applies to missing/lost items, negligence or intentional property damage, excessive cleaning and serves as deductible for Damage Protection. Tax rate includes 3% service fee.
Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice, rates final thereafter.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Book with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina is located on the East End of St Thomas, USVI. It is 10 miles from the airport and a half mile from Red Hook.
Red Hook features many great restaurants and bars serving pizza, sushi, fresh caught fish, burgers, Mexican, Italian, Irish, Mediterranean, & Asian flavors. There are clothing, souvenir, pharmacy and grocery stores at Red Hook. There is a ferry to British Virgin Islands and St. John, USVI. In marina, there are plenty of boats to rent, as well as captained charters for fishing trips, day and dinner sails, world-class dive trips. There is plenty of activities to do - snorkeling or scuba trips, captain school...
In Red Hook you can find post office, banks, ATM's, medical offices, pharmacy, marina shops, and coffee shops as well as souvenir shops featuring local artists.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are a couple live and work as engineer and designer in New York City. We frequently vacationed in Caribbean islands for over a decade and decided to own our own vacation home. We tried our best to remodel modern feel to our condo. I hope you would enjoy and share this amazing beauty with us. We would like to take a moment to say 'thank you' for choosing our home away from home at Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina on St. Thomas. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments along the way. Thank you for your consideration.
Why the Owner Chose Sapphire Beach Resort & Marina:
If you like modern luxury, you won't be disappointed.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This condo is right on the best St. Thomas beach. Amazing!
- Primary: +1 6464791327 You can call or SMS/text
Amazing!!! View from the top floor balcony.
Cascading fresh water swimming pool - private use for owners and resort guests
Brand new gourmet kitchen with stainless steel Bosh appliances - all new
Closed queen size Murphy bed and 50" LG Smart TV
Master bedroom with very comfortable King bed with luxury West Elm bedding.
Main floor Full bathroom double vanity & Rain Shower.
View from the top level - master bedroom
Rent sea kayak from the Dive Shop
We are located at the 1st building A - fully renovated building
Turtles can be easily spotted at the Sapphire beach
Charlotte Amalie - tax free paradise!
Visit historical sites of sugar cane factory at St. John
Amazing Sapphire Beach
Gourmet dining on the balcony with beach view
Queen size Murphy bed with 10" tempurpedic mattress and West Elm luxury bedding.
Open queen size Murphy bed and 50" LG Smart TV
Bright and clean top floor full bathroom with bath tub.
Lower level family launch
View from to top level balcony - British Virgin Islands and St. John
Welcome to Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina
Nearby marina offers daily trips and sunset sails
Tree Limin' Extreme Zipline above famous Magens Bay Beach
Trunk Bay - one of the most beautiful beaches in the world on St. John
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 24, 2015
- Property typeCondo
Get a rental quote, then book it!
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 11/10/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.