45/nt Deluxe Studio Condo- 1 Mile to Universal's Harry Potter
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
February, March & April: $55 / night plus tax
May, Sept & Nov: $45 / night plus tax
Jan, June - Aug, Oct, Dec : $55 /night plus tax
**NO CLEANING FEES ** NO BOOKING FEES** NO PARKING FEES** - but you receive maid service!!!
1 Mile to Universal's Wizarding World of Harry Potter
1 Mile from the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal.
* Heated Indoor Pool (open 24 hrs)
* 2 Outdoor Pools - Olympic size ( 1 heated in Fall & Winter)
* Free Wireless Internet
* Lighted Tennis Courts & Outdoor Ping Pong Tables
* 3 TV's
* Free Continental Breakfast & daily paper
* Free Shuttle to Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure, Sea World, Aquatica water park, Wet-n-Wild water park
* 1 mile from Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure & The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
* 10 miles from Disney World
* 2 miles to Sea World
* 2 miles from Van's Indoor Skateboard park (Festival Bay)
* 2 miles from Orlando International Convention Center
* 15 minutes to Orlando Internation Airport (MCO)
Our Deluxe Studio has a small kitchen, 1 Queen Bed and 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa. This is an incredible place for families to stay. Everything that you could ever want to do (while you are not at the parks) is either here or just a few steps away.
(We also have a 2 bedroom/ 2bath available See VRBO #55190)
Please see our website link below for lots of recent pictures!!!
* 24-hour indoor pool
* Two free-form Olympic-size pools
* Two kiddie pools
* Children's playground
* Game room
* Tennis courts
* Workout room
* On-site food court and convenience store
Location... Location... Location! Our condo is located just a few steps from International Drive. Universal Studios is one mile away and Disney is less than 10 miles.
Within two blocks of your deluxe studio suite you will find:
* The World's largest McDonald's
* Gator golf (miniature) - You can also feed the Gators for $4
* Magical Midway Amusement Park (great go carts - just next door)
* Dozens of souvenir shops
* Wet-n-Wild Water Park
* Ci-Ci's Pizza Buffet
* TGI Friday's - across the street
* Chili's - right next door
* Buffalo Wild Wings, IHOP, Dunkin' Donuts, Baskin Robbins, Pizza Hut, and the list goes on and on
Enjoy your free continental breakfast and complimentary shuttle bus that will take you to Universal Studios, Wet-n-Wild, and Sea World.
The deposit is just the first night's stay (plus FL tax) and then the balance is due when you check in.
Please visit our website for additional information. See link below - "Click Here for More Information about our Rental"
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Convertible bed(s)
- Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
Cental Air Conditioning, 24-hour Indoor Pool, Two Free-form Olympic-size Pools, Two Kiddie Pools, Three Jacuzzi Tubs, Children's Playground, Lighted Tennis Courts, Exercise Room, Game Room, On-site Food Court (featuring Pizza Hut, Block & Barrel Deli, Mrs, Fields Cookies, etc, ), Convenience Store, Private Balconies, Inside Corridors, Non Smoking...morecollapse
- Satellite / Cable
- Ping Pong Table
- Shared Hot Tub
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Miniature Golf
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
you get what you pay for
you get what you pay for
Clean but well worn. Needs updating badly!
- Guest Gman
- Date of stay 10/24/10
- Review Submitted 11/21/10
Our Stay at The Enclave
Our Stay at The Enclave
We were very satisfied with this rental. The suite was very clean and neat. It was supplied with everything we needed. The staff were very friendly and took care of anything we requested. Price was a good value. There wasnt much of a view from the balcony but we were not in the room very often but at the theme parks which are very easy to get to from The Enclave. Would stay there again.
- Guest maryann crevar
- Date of stay 05/09/10
- Review Submitted 06/10/10
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+.
January, February, March & April: $55/night plus tax May, September & November: $45/night plus tax June - August, October & December: $55/night *NO CLEANING FEES* NO BOOKING FEES* NO PARKING FEES* - but you get maid service Deposit: Just the 1st night's stay - Balance is due at check in Best location in town - right off International Dr.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Deluxe Studio with kitchen & sofa bed
Queen Size Sleeper Sofa & Queen Size Bed
One of Two Free Form Olympic Size Pools - This one is heated!
24 Hr. Indoor Heated Pool with Jacuzzi
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 19, 2013