Luxury Villa Estates- Beautiful View of the Ocean and Sunset!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Uvita villa description
The villa is in a great location, about 3 minutes off the highway and only minutes away from pristine beaches, adventure activities, and gourmet restaurants. Sitting in a small quiet community (1 of 6) with an outstanding view. The jungle surrounds the property, but you are still in a secure gated area. Security is on site 24/7. Shared pool that has a view overlooking the perfect sunsets. Fully furnished with everything you need, including TV's, fully stocked kitchen, A/C in every room, and tastefully decorated. Come enjoy your time in this beautiful estate that will make you feel at home on your vacation.
- 2800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Linens provided
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- The villa has tons of great storage space for luggage and clothes. 2 bedrooms have their own private walk in closet and the other has tons of shelf space. AC units in every room of the house and also windows that open up to make it a very open feel. European and modern, these condos are decorated with wicker furniture, beautiful dark wood cabinets with stainless steel appliances. The kitchen is appointed with gorgeous granite countertops and polished travertine floors. ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Whitewater Rafting
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Scenic Drives
- Whale Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- For a less crowded beach vacation, Uvita may be the ideal location. Sitting 11 miles south of Dominical along Coastal Highway 34, this tropical hamlet possesses great charm in an unspoiled, serene atmosphere. With palm trees swaying in the wind, providing shady relief from the Pacific sun. Tons of great things to do in this are like white water rafting, ATV tours, waterfall canyoning, ect! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Definitely one of the best trips I have experienced. The villa was more than I could imagine. The views were impeccable, similar to a postcard. Very clean and unique decor. Convenient location, was close to all amenities. The pool was private and very relaxing. Enjoyed surfing and zip lining. Would highly recommend to family and friends.
- Guest Hiesam (London on canada)
- Date of stay 02/01/14
- Review Submitted 03/09/14
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing, adventure seekers, age 55+.
What a wonderful experience. One of our favourite vacations so far. Very private and an incredible view both of the ocean and the sunset. The pictures on the website were accurate and exactly what we expected. A real paradise. The villa was luxurious and very clean. Close amenities including grocery stores, restaurants and banks. Our favourite was a Horse back riding adventure which was just a short trip away that led us to a breathtaking waterfall ending. Highly recommend it to my family and friends and I Can't wait to go back!
- Guest Rima (London on canada)
- Date of stay 12/20/13
- Review Submitted 03/06/14
Recommended for: Girls getaway, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 10 - Apr 30, 2014
3 night min stay
May 1 - Aug 31, 2014
3 night min stay
Sep 1 - Dec 20, 2014
3 night min stay
|Christmas and New Years
Dec 21 - Jan 5, 2015
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
60 days before arrival will receive a full refund
60 and 30 days before arrival will receive a 75% refund
30 and 15 days before arrival will receive a 50 % refund
14 and 7 days before arrival will receive a 25 % refund
7 days before arrival or no shows will not receive a refund
We accept PayPal. There will be a 3% tax added to that as well. To fully reserve the property, we require a 50% deposit paid via paypal and a rental agreement signed and filled out. Then 30 days from arrival, another 25% is due and the remaining 25% is due in cash upon arrival to The Elephant Castle.
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $600
- Tax Rate 3%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Quepos Regional Airport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Costanera Highway at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Playa Hermosa at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Anything in Uvita at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: San Buenas at 30 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Uvita- tons of great restaurants at 2 Miles
Front view of the condo with car port
Back of the condo from the pool
another picture of kitchen open to the living room
Upstairs bedroom with private bathroom
another picture of Bedroom #3
another picture of downstairs living area open to porch, pool and ocean view
Beautiful Travertine floors leading upstairs to kitchen and living area
Another picture of dining area with access to upstairs back porch
bathroom with shower
2 condos for rent with similar amenities. Back view from below the pool area
kitchen area open to living room and dining room
downstairs bedroom with ensuite and walk in closet
bedroom #3 on 1st floor opens to porch with ocean view
Downstairs sitting area with access to pool and porch
View of the ocean and sunset from the pool. The pool is located right outside
Swim in the pool while viewing the ocean and sunset
Dining area, back porch over looking the ocean, and living area with TV.
Bathroom with shower
Downstairs living area with 2 entrances to outdoor sitting areas and pool
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, February 24, 2014
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.