Gulf Shores Plantation - 2BR Condo in Wonderful Beach Resort!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Gulf Shores Plantation condo description
Gulf Shores Plantation Resort, one of the best spots in the region, enjoyable all seasons - January through December!
Situated 12 miles away from Gulf Shores in the tranquility of the Fort Morgan Peninsula, the gated 40-acre resort offers 5000 feet of private beach on the Gulf of Mexico, six outdoor swimming pools, a large indoor heated pool with sauna, steam room, hot tubs, and exercise room.
Several tennis and volleyball courts, putting greens, and game rooms for children and barbecue facilities are all included!
The Kiva Dunes 18-hole golf course is a few yards away. Fishing is great either directly in the gulf you or across the street in the Mobile Bay.
Our two-bedroom, two-bathroom condominium is situated on the second, top floor. It offers a nice view and there is no need to put your shoes on - you can walk from our door through the hallway directly to the wonderful beach, the swimming pools or the indoor pool, sauna - all just a few yards away!
The master and the second bedroom have king-size beds. For additional guests the living room has a queen-size sleeping sofa. We have a large flat screen TV in the living room and another TV in the master bedroom. Both TVs have CD players.
The fully-equipped kitchen opens to the dining area and has brand-new appliances. Having a washer and dryer in the unit adds to your comfort and convenience.
If you want to know more about our condominium, write us an e-mail or give us a call at any time. You may even get a special discount!!!
Keywords: Condo directly on the beach
- On floor 3
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (2), Queen size Sleeper Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 0
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Fully-equipped Kitchen (Microwave, Cooking Utensils, Washer/Dryer in unit - All Brand New! Linens provided, Indoor Heated Swimming Pool, Steam Room, Hot Tubs, Exercise Room, Game Room, Seven Tennis Courts, Volleyball Courts, Six Outdoor Swimming Pools, Children Pools, Putting Greens, Cabana Caf+¬, Lounge, Jet Ski and Sailboat Rentals in Season, Library with Books and Video, Free Local Phone, Free Wireless Internet Access in Main Building...moreless
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Ping Pong Table
- Water Sports Gear
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Wildlife Viewing
- Fitness Center
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Horseback Riding
- Swim in the Warm Gulf Water, Rent a Jet Ski or Sailboat or Walk on the Wide Sandy Beach, Walk to Mobile Bay on the Other Side of the Resort where you can Fish from Shore or Boat, Play Tennis, Volleyball, Pitch Horseshoe, Walk to the Kiva Dunes for 18 Holes of Golfing, Relax Watching Waves at the Bar overlooking the Beach with a Good Drink in your hand or Reading a Book from the Library nearby, borrow a Video to see in the room or accompany the kids to the Game Room, enjoy the Heated Indoor Pool, the Sauna, and the Steam Room - All Available to you on the Resort! Outside the resort you can visit Fort Morgan Historic Site (ten miles) or visit the Tourist Attractions, Amusement Parks in Gulf Shores 12 miles away, Few Hints, Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo, Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge, Dauphin Island Bird Sanctuaries (by ferry), you may also visit the Casinos in Biloxi or go to Pensacola for an Air Show with The Blue Angels - and Many, Many Others...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
great place to stay!!
great place to stay!!
this condo was in great condition and everything was great on our trip to gulf shores. the only thing was the room could use some new vertical blinds to go over the sliding glass door. the sun blinded me while sitting on the couch early in the morning. Another plus would be to put some darkening shades over the bedroom windows. We couldnt sleep past 7 am because the sun was sooooo bright! Other than that this is a great place to stay in the very beautiful gulf shores.
- Guest Jennifer E (Morristown, TN)
- Date of stay 04/24/09
- Review Submitted 05/06/09
Recommended for: Families with young children.
This condo was perfect for family getaway! It wasn't busy this week, the view was amazing, I could hear the waves at night, we hunted for shells daily and the pools were endless! The little store there was convenient too. The condo had plenty of space, all the necessities and laundry was a big plus with 4 daughters!! The only thing I thought could be better was the cleanliness. It was dusty and I had to vaccuum when we arrived. The can opener is broke and there is no remote for the DVD player. All in all we had a great stay and will remember this condo for future stays!!! Thank you!
- Guest Dane (Michigan)
- Date of stay 03/01/08
- Review Submitted 03/11/08
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, people with disabilities, girls getaway, families with young children, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Oct 28 - Mar 01, 2014 $ 85/nt $ 450/wk 1,050.-/month Mar 2 - Apr 11, 2014 $ 120/nt $ 750.-/wk Apr 12 - May 16, 2014 $ 110/nt $ 660.-/wk May 17 - Aug. 2, 2014 $ 155/nt 1,140.-/wk Aug 3 - Aug 15, 2014 $ 145/nt $ 870.-/wk Aug 16 - Sep 05, 2014 $ 125/nt $ 750.-/wk Sep 06 - Oct 30, 2014 $ 110/nt $ 660.-/wk Please add $ 75,- for cleaning Min. 3 day rental 1wk during summer.$ 200 deposit
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Main Pool and Gazebo - our condo is in the building on the right
Living & Kitchen area
The main bedroom with King size bed
Second bedroom with King size bed
Another pool close to the Mini Golf
The Indoor Pool from outside - stairs to our condo are 10 yards away!
View of our Condo building and Indoor Pool
View from our balcony
Smaller Pool (one of seven) - viewed from our balcony
The sleeper couch
Main Pool by the beach
Partial view of the total of seven tennis courts
The Indoor Pool with Sauna, Steam Room & Jacuzzi
One of several picnic areas
Boardwalk to the beach - starts at the end of our building
On site small store and Cafe Connection
Main Club with Library
The Gulf Shores Plantation from the beach
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Wednesday, October 30, 2013