VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
St. Simons Endless Summer – Comfortable and Inviting 4BR, 3.5BA Townhouse – Walk to Beach, Bike to Village!
We are Steve and Lori Lane, NEW OWNERS, as of April 2014. The prior owners, Eric and Melinda Felice, took loving care of the Endless Summer condo and it's guests and and it truly shows! From the beautiful and immaculate condo to the fantastic reviews from all the guests! (see below for some of the reviews) We intend to live up to the high standards set by the Felice's, and keep the condo in excellent condition and as it was intended; as a welcome retreat from the stresses of the world. We welcome you to the area and to our little piece of paradise. Enjoy your time in this special spot and we truly hope you come back year after year.
You’ll love it here! Your picture perfect vacation starts as soon as you cross over the causeway. Leave your worries behind, we’ve got everything taken care of for you! The property is close to the action – walk or bike ride to the beach, the Village, Neptune Park, Restaurants and Shopping. It’s all less than 1 mile away!
Take a deep breath and relax. Take in the beautifully landscaped grounds, including a pond and a lagoon. Once you arrive, you’ll enter in the garage where you’ll find an extra refrigerator, gas grill, beach chairs, and lots of storage for your beach gear. This 1st floor also features 1 Queen bedroom with a walk in closet and private bathroom.
Upstairs, on the 2nd floor, you’ll find Wood floors, Plantation shutters, and a 46” flat screen TV. The living room is also furnished with a couch, 2 recliners, and a desk. The kitchen is fully equipped for a quick bite to eat or a full course meal. There’s a blender, chopper, waffle maker, griddle, lots of pots, pans, and cookware. The dining area features ample seating for 6-8 along with seating for 3 at the kitchen bar. We’ve also included a portable fold up table and chairs for entertaining even larger parties.
On the 3rd floor you’ll find 3 additional bedrooms, 2 full baths and a laundry closet. After a busy day enjoying all that St. Simons has to offer, you’ll love escaping to the master suite with its luxurious king bed and high quality bedding. You can relax in the cozy oversized chair and watch your favorite TV show or movie on the 32” flat screen TV. The master suite also features a large walk in closet. The large bathroom has a vanity with double sinks and a shower with a seat!
The 2nd and 3rd upstairs bedrooms feature a Queen bed and two bed side tables with lamps. Both bedrooms include a 26” flat screen TV and large closets. These bedrooms share a full bathroom. The laundry closet has a front load washer and dryer.
We hope you enjoy your time here as much as we do!
SOME REVIEWS FROM PAST GUESTS:
• Perfect location for a perfect weekend! o Guest Susan Sykes (Monroe, GA) o Date of stay 10/31/13 o Review Submitted 11/14/13 We thoroughly enjoyed your home! The accommodations were even better than anticipated. There was plenty of room for all four couples to be able to hang out together as well as have space and time to ourselves. This is the perfect central location. Just a short drive or nice walk to anywhere we wanted to go. We come to 'the island' every year for the GA/FL weekend and constantly find ourselves trying to escape the college crowd. Now we have found the place! We hope to return again next year and years after. We would love to make it back when it is warm enough to use the beautiful pool as well! Thank you so much for letting us stay the weekend! _______________________________________________
• Best Experience Yet o Guest Chuck M. o Date of stay 06/22/13 o Review Submitted 07/14/13 What an incredible place! Normally vacation condos look great in advertisements and then the real-life experience doesn't live up to expectations. Not here! The condo is spacious, tastefully decorated and, unlike many condos, the attention to little details make a huge difference. The LED televisions in all rooms were a big hit. The beds are extremely comfortable. The kitchen is not only tastefully done but it is WELL STOCKED! The WiFi is excellent and high-speed. The furniture is all very comfortable. And oh my gosh the beds! Very comfortable! The condo came with beach chairs, boogie boards, and a cooler. These are high quality items - not an after-thought like what we've seen elsewhere. The fact that there is a second refrigerator in the garage is another big benefit. OH and here is another nice touch - the owners actually provided laminated instructions on how to use the audio-video equipment as well as a list of channels. We had friends stay in other Demere Landing condos while we were there and were able to spend time in each unit. Hands down our unit was the favorite. We will gladly rent this again! _______________________________________________
• Perfect! o Guest kim g. o Date of stay 11/17/12 o Review Submitted 11/25/12 I can't begin to describe what perfect place this is! The owners have out done themselves on every detail. Has everything you could possibly need to make your stay comfortable. Super clean and updated decor. Not a fair walk to K&P beach via Arnold Rd. We even walked from Village. Nice pleasant area. Very spacious! We have stayed many places on SSI and this is by far our favorite and will book it again! Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful vacation home!!
• Home Away From Home o Guest Brad (Murfreesboro, TN) o Date of stay 10/12/12 o Review Submitted 12/27/12 This was such a lovely place to call home for a few days. The condo was charmingly and tastefully decorated and was very clean. The neighborhood was quiet and peaceful and less than 5 minutes by bike to the beach. I really appreciated the fact that there were beach chairs and boogie boards for us to use so we didn't have to rent or buy them in town. Also, the owners have put together a wonderful booklet full of local information about where to go and what to do. Their recommendation of the 4th of May restaurant for breakfast was spot on! If you are looking for a clean, comfortable and inviting place to stay, this is it. I know me and my family will stay here again! _______________________________________________
• Nicest Vacation Rental We've Seen - Beautiful!! o Guest 4ofus (SC) o Date of stay 01/11/12 o Review Submitted 01/23/12 This condo is definitely the nicest we've stayed in (or looked at) over the years. You can tell the owners didn't skimp when they furnished this condo like many people do when they decorate rental units. It's very nice, while still very comfortable and livable. Felt like a cross between staying in a hotel and home. The master bed is the most comfortable I have ever slept in and want one for my own home! Very convenient to anything and and everything. The unit was very clean, in a great location, nice amenities, and very comfortable. This unit is great for families, a girls' (or guys') weekend, or even 2 families sharing a place. Lots of room, tvs, sleeping area, Wii, dvds and player, WiFi, items like coffee, creamer and bathroom tissue already there to tide you over until you can get to the store. Highly recommend this rental!!! We can't wait to come back! _______________________________________________
• Perfect family vacation o Guest Monica (Gray, GA) o Date of stay 06/16/12 o Review Submitted 06/26/12 Our family had a wonderful week in this townhome. The owners are super helpful and have thought of EVERYTHING. The lovely pictures in this listing don't even do the home justice. Everything is beautifully decorated and immaculately kept. The beds were some of the most comfortable EVER. We are already talking about when we can come back and will definitely be looking to make this our 'usual' place to stay on SSI. I highly recommend this property! _______________________________________________ ______________________________________________ Keywords: Demere Landing, Condo, Walk to Beach and Village,4 bedrooms, Garage, Pool, Cable, Internet, Family Friendly, Pet Friendly
GA/FL Weekend Oct 29 - Nov 1, 2015 4 night min stay
$1,700 flat fee
My Standard Rate 2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
1) Rates do not include a $125 cleaning fee.
2) Minimum age for renters is 25.
3) Pet fees of $25/day per dog (small dogs with prior approval only) are additional
4) * Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: We are Steve and Lori Lane, the proud new owners of Endless Summer as of April 2014. Steve was born and raised in Brunswick Georgia and we lived on St. Simons Island for 12 years. St. Simons Island is where we met and married nearly 25 years ago :) We have a son, Caleb, who was born in Brunswick and loves the beach and ocean on St. Simons Island!
Why the Owner Chose Demere Landing: Steve has family in the area and we visit the area regularly. Endless Summer is just half a mile away from where we used to live on St. Simons Island. The prior owners, Eric and Melinda Felice, took loving care of the Endless Summer condo and it's guests and and it truly shows! From the beautiful and immaculate condo to the fantastic reviews from all the guests! We intend to live up to the high standards set by the Felice's, and keep the condo in excellent condition and as it was intended; as a welcome retreat from the stresses of the world.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome: Demere Landing is a quiet complex that's still close to the action. Just a short walk or bike ride and you're at the beach or the village. There's a pond with benches where you can sit and feed the ducks. They came to visit and never left!
Primary:801-330-7001You can text me at this number as well :)