VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Whether you're looking for a relaxing getaway or a vacation full of activities, this beautiful condo and beach area are the ideal.
This fabulous bayfront, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom key-west style condo has an open-concept living area with an expansive view of Lemon Bay. The professionally-decorated rooms include comfortable furniture in the living area, enough seating at the dining table for 6, a large open kitchen with all the appliances, and a large open screened lanai. The large bedrooms have a queen & a king bed. The master bathroom has a separate tub and large shower, and a shower in the guest bathroom.
Amenities include cable TV and Wi-Fi internet, a full-size washer & dryer, elevator access, carport parking, a garage storage area, and a heated swimming pool. To top it off, the Gulf of Mexico and Englewood Public Beach are just a short walk from the condo.
Nearby there are several nice restaurants, boat & kayak rental companies, shopping, grocery stores, etc. You'll find just about anything you're looking for, including a sidewalk for your daily walks.
High Season Dec 15 - Apr 30, 2015 7 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
Departure cleaning fee$100 + tax
Refundable Damage Deposit$500
Property Damage Protection$49
Initial downpayment 25% of total; Remaining balance, 75%, due at least 2 months prior to arrival date.
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.