Relaxing and Peaceful Retreat.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bigfork studio description
Our studio apartment is situated on eight wooded acres, which offers privacy and a relaxing Montana getaway, yet is only a few miles from Bigfork. It is in a separate building from the main house. The apartment has full kitchen facilities with microwave, stove/oven, refrigerator, cookware, and dishes. There is a queen bed, a full-size sofa sleeper perfect for a youngster, and a bathroom with shower. Bedding and towels are provided. A covered deck with table and chairs offers an outdoor dining experience.
No smoking or pets, please.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
- Queen size bed in studio apartment along with full-size sofa sleeper.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hammock, fire ring, horseshoe pits on premises.
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Whitewater Rafting
- Mountain Climbing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Scenic Drives
- Live Theater
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bigfork offers numerous activities for visitors throughout the year. The Bigfork Summer Playhouse is a must for theater lovers, performing exceptional musicals throughout the summer months. Experience fine dining in downtown Bigfork, and various unique art galleries. Outdoor activities abound including mountain hiking and biking, fishing the lakes and streams, boating on Flathead Lake or numerous other nearby lakes, kayaking, or rafting....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
50% down to book. Balance due 30 prior to arrival.
- Tax Rate 7%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Glacier Park International Airport at 29 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak, Whitefish at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 83 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Eagle Bend Golf Club at 6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Echo Lake Cafe at 2 Miles
About the owner: We are a couple who love the peaceful beauty of the outdoors and the joy of having a little bit of nature to call our own. We also enjoy people and like the idea of sharing our corner of Montana with others. Ernie is a wood-worker, retired shop teacher, builder, re-modeler, cabinet maker, who can do just about anything. Liisa is a nurse who loves to sew, knit, bake, and take bike rides.
Why the Owner Chose Bigfork:
Ernie was charmed with this beautiful piece of property in the '70s, while still in college and working as a seasonal ranger in Glacier Park, and he knew he wanted to live here some day. It is a rural setting yet only a few miles to Bigfork so we can enjoy both worlds conveniently.
The Unique Benefits at this Studio:
The studio apartment is perfect for a couple who wants a bit of privacy, yet doesn't want to end up far from the local activities. We are just finishing it and still need to place a few more furnishings before our first renters arrive, so the pictures don't do it justice, yet.
- Primary: (406) 387-5819 (Montana, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.