VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
The Bear's Den is a comfortable apartment where you can kick off your shoes and relax as you take in the beautiful views of the Tongass Narrows and all it has to offer. Located in town and only 3 blocks from the Marina.
The Bear's Den features two bedrooms, the master bedroom has a queen bed and the 2nd bedroom has 2 extra long twin beds and a comfortable roll a way bed if needed, one full bath, with an open concept living, dining and kitchen.
The Bear's Den has a private entrance that includes a yard with a bbq grill, a picnic table and a hammock for 2 so the whole family can enjoy the sunsets after an amazing day full of adventures.
The kitchen is fully stocked and provides all utensils and gadgets to make your stay comfortable, ample linens and towels are provided for your stay. A washer and dry is on site.
Discounts: 10 nights or more: $75 Nightly; 30 nights or more: $53 Nightly
High Season May 1 - Sep 30, 2016 10 night min stay
Discounts: 10 nights or more: $125 Nightly; 30 nights or more: $88 Nightly
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
Property Damage Protection$59
Refundable Damage Deposit$350
100% refundable if cancellation is within 60 days. 50% refund if cancelled within 30 days. No refund if cancelled in less than 30 days, so please consider travel protection insurance.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: I am a full time local healthcare provider that works at PeaceHealth hospital. It is a great pleasure to work and serve the community while meeting traveling providers from all over the world. Finding affordable, high-quality temporary housing is always essential and sometimes a challenge. Hopefully I can make your travel experience a bit easier while making a few new friends in the process.
Why the Owner Chose Ketchikan: There is a great demand for furnished housing in Ketchikan. While driving through this beautiful neighborhood, this home definitely stands out from all the rest. It is situated on a double lot with a large grass yard, has a grill, picnic table, and hammock to stretch out and relax. Whether you are here on work or vacation, they'll be no regrets!
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment: This is a property with beautiful views, ample parking, and located within walking distance of many amenities. PeaceHealth hospital 5 min walk from house. The rooms were beautifully decorated and furnished by the previous owners. Their stories of friendships formed with previous renters and fondness of VRBO self-management is an inspiration. ****PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE BEARS!!!****
1. Smoking is only allowed outside with a minimal of 10 ft away from all doors and windows. Please do not throw your butts on the ground. If the interior of the apartment smells like smoke on your departure, you will forfeit the total of the deposit.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This unit is privately owned; we the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and report all dis-functioning or broken issues to the owner as soon as is reasonably possible.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. PETS are not permitted.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Extra towels for takeout are available upon request only.
8. The toilet will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time.