VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This luxury, four bedroom, two and a half bath home with private pool, movie room, pool table, is located 6 miles from Universal Studio's & 13 miles from Disney World.
Our spacious, 3200 square foot home is in a private residential community. This professionally decorated home provides excellent accommodations with only the top-of-the-line furnishings and bedding.
*Master Bedroom - main floor with king size bed and private master bath, sliding door to pool/yard. *2nd Bedroom - upstairs queen size bed; shares bathroom with bedroom 3 & 4. *3rd Bedroom - upstairs with 2 double beds; shares bathroom with bedroom 2 *4th Bedroom/movie room - upstairs with queen size portable bed. *1/2 Bathroom - downstairs next to entry way and living room. *Fully equipped upgraded wood cabinets & granite counter top Kitchen with island and bar stools *Formal Dining Room *Informal Dining Area *Family Room with large plasma TV and Stereo System *Home Office with iMac & Printer *Loft (sleeper sectional sofa) with TV and Stereo System *Outside Pool area with outside Pool Speakers *Patio with dining and lounging furniture with gas grill *Hammock & Patio Swing
**All New Appliance **Granite Countertops throughout **Marble Floors **Gas Range **Wireless High Speed Internet **iMac computer & Laser Printer
***Xbox, PS3, and Nintendo Wii Game Console with games. ** Arcade Machine over 1,000 games ** Pool Table in Loft ** 3D Movie Room with massage chair & powered movie seats.
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
Property Damage Protection$49
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
25% is due at time of booking, remaining 75% is due 30 days prior to arrival.
The damage waiver is in lieu of a security deposit.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.