VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Have an enchanting vacation in this recently renovated 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment centrally located in the heart of the Coronado Village and 7 blocks from the #1 rated beach in America. Everything that Coronado has to offer is within walking distance: the world-famous Hotel del Coronado, fine shopping, gourmet restaurants (including wine tasting, coffeehouses and ice cream parlors), historic family parks, the newly renovated art deco movie theater, the Coronado playhouse, Olympic sized swimming pools, skateboarding park, and even lawn bowling.
Enjoy relaxing barbecues on the outside patio while enjoying the warm summer sunshine. Kids will love playing at the numerous parks in Coronado such as Spreckels Park, which hosts the old-fashioned “Concert in the Park” with live music every Sunday. Parents will appreciate the gourmet restaurants and fine shopping available close by on Orange Avenue.
This apartment has everything to make your stay comfortable: living room, flat screen TV, and an outdoor dining area with a gas BBQ.
Centrally located in the heart of the Village of Coronado:
* Hotel del Coronado -- 15 minutes to this classic beachfront hotel, which was built in 1888 and is described as one of America’s most beautiful beach resorts.
* Boogie boarding/surfing/beach – 7 blocks to some of the #1 rated beach in America
* Sailing – 15 minutes to Coronado Yacht club, 15 minutes to San Diego and Point Loma Yacht Clubs, 20 minutes to Mission Bay
* Sight Seeing – 15 minutes to Sea World, 15 minutes to the world-famous San Diego Zoo, 10 minutes Old Town, 30 minutes to Lego Land, 90 minutes to Disneyland
* Bikes and all beach equipment included.
* Spa Treatments -- local spas offer a variety of spa treatments and salon specialties
* Golf - 15 minutes to Coronado Golf Course; 30 other golf courses (including the world-famous Torrey Pines are within 20 minutes away)
* Fine dining -- walking distance to a wide variety of excellent restaurants from casual to fine dining
* Downtown -- take the ferry across the bay to the historic Gaslamp district of downtown and enjoy the best nightlife that San Diego has to offer
* Baseball – take the ferry and enjoy a day as Petco Park watching the Padres professional baseball team
* Coronado Recreation Center -- stay in shape during your vacation. The Rec Center offers a variety of sporting activities including swimming, indoor rock climbing, fitness center, tennis, skateboarding park, and yoga.
* Transportation – 10 minutes to the airport, ferry to downtown San Diego and Petco Park (home of the Padres baseball team)
* Other nearby attractions -- San Diego Wild Animal Park, Lego Lands, Birch Aquarium, Knotts Soak City, and Disneyland.
Fully Furnished Including:
* Sleeping 2 comfortably
* Quality queen-size bed in the master bedroom
Living Room: Flatscreen TV, Wireless Broadband Internet, Phone
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$1,000
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Coronado Municipal, Torrey Pines, 90+ more courses
Amtrack Downtown San Diego
Interstates 5, 8 ,15, 163
Leroy's, The Coronado Brewery, Il Fornaio, Sapori
Big Bear Mountain
Coronado Beach voted #1 in US by Dr. Beach
This charming 1 bedroom/1 bath apartment is in a great vacation spot. Located in the center of Coronado, makes it a perfect location for all that Coronado has to offer. Close to both the Ferry Landing, and Coronado's village the famous Hotel Del, shops and restaurants more are all within walking distance. San Diego's Gas Lamp quarter is a short drive over the Coronado bay bridge, or a 5 minute Ferry ride across the bay.