VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
We recently purchased this 3-bedroom condo at Peck Plaza and just finished a complete remodel, including new kitchen, bathrooms, flooring and furniture.
Peck Plaza is a direct oceanfront condominium in Daytona Beach Shores, and it features a stunning circular design in the tallest building in the area. It has 101 condo units and a full service restaurant located on the 29th floor which offers guests a 360 degree panoramic view of Daytona's beautiful coastline. Other amenities of Peck Plaza include an oceanfront swimming pool, kiddie pool, hot tub, extra-large sun deck, tennis court, basketball court, grill, exercise room, sauna, game room, reserved secure parking space underground and a second private covered parking space on the main lobby level. There are 2 elevators in the building. Sorry, no pets are allowed.
This 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath, 1700 sq. ft. condo is smoke-free and was just completely remodeled with an all new kitchen with granite counters, new bathrooms, new tile floors and new furniture. The condo, unit #17SE, is on the 17th floor and features spectacular ocean views and Intracoastal waterway/river views from the living/dining/kitchen and all bedrooms. The condo has a maximum of 8 guests, including adults and children. Sorry, no single night rentals - minimum weekly rental. Standard rental week is Saturday to Saturday.
All the amenities of home can be found here, including a 40' flat screen TV in the living room and master bedroom, wireless Internet and 32' flat screen TV's in both guest bedrooms. There is a private full-size washer and dryer right in the condo. Linens and towels are provided. During peak vacation dates, there are beach chairs and umbrellas available from vendors on the beach. The facilities are well maintained with an on-site manager. It is a very safe area, and the building has electronic locks on all outside doors and secure inside garage parking.
The master bedroom has a king bed, walk-in closet and private master bath with shower and a second sink in the dressing area. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a full bed, large closet and an adjacent ½ bath. The third bedroom has a queen bed and adjacent full bath with tub/shower. The kitchen is fully furnished with microwave, stove, toaster, refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, coffee maker, blender, dishware and cookware. The living room, with its comfortable sofa and 3 chairs, provides a nice conversation or lounging area.
The area has a wide variety of activities:
• Golf - The area has many nice golf courses. The renowned LPGA courses features 36 holes of championship golf – 12 miles
• Dining – Take the elevator to the Top of Daytona restaurant on the 29th floor; many other restaurants within a short walk or a few minutes’ drive.
• Shopping - Full range of shopping options nearby, including Volusia Mall, or consider a day trip to St. Augustine where there are many quaint shops and galleries.
• Jackie Robinson Ballpark – 3 miles
• Daytona Beach Boardwalk & Pier/Amusement Park/Main Street – 4 miles
• Ocean Walk Shoppes, Restaurants, Movie Theatre & Convention Center – 4 miles
• Museum of Arts & Sciences – 5 miles
• Daytona International Speedway & Daytona 500 Experience – 7 miles
• Ponce Preserve - 7 miles - a 41 acre nature preserve that includes a boardwalk out to the river, kayak & canoe launches and a fishing dock. Great area for bird watching, picnic areas and a playground for children.
• Marine Science Center – 8 miles. Experience some of the rich marine life of the area, including sea turtle rehabilitation. Kid friendly.
• Lighthouse Point Park– 8 miles down the beach. A beautiful 52-acre park that features a fishing pier, hiking nature trails, wildlife, an observation tower, swimming and picnicking.
• Ponce Inlet Lighthouse & Museum – 9 miles. Climb Florida's tallest light house that stretches 175 feet into the sky.
Nearby Attractions – Day Trips:
• Blue Springs State Park (Manatee Refuge) – 37 miles • Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge – 39 miles • NASA Kennedy Space Center– 55 miles • Historic St. Augustine – 57 miles • Orlando Attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World – 70-80 miles
For Daytona 500 & bike week rates - please email us your dates to receive a quote.
Monthly rates are available September through January only - please email us for a quote.
$400 deposit due at time of booking. Balance is due 30 days prior to check-in. Reservations cancelled 60+ days prior to check-in will receive a refund of deposit.
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Our condo is located right on the beach in Daytona Beach Shores. We are near the Daytona International Speedway, Ponce Inlet Lighthouse, many nice parks, restaurants and shopping. It's about an hour drive to Kennedy Space Center, historic St. Augustine and about 90 minutes to Disney World/Universal Studios.
Year Purchased: 2014
About: We have several other condos in Daytona Beach Shores and love the area. We currently live & work in Minnesota, but hope to retire there some day.
Why Peck Plaza: The views! This condo has the best ocean & river views we have seen. We are doing a complete remodel of the interior and think it will be fabulous!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: Peck Plaza is a unique circular building and has it's own restaurant on the top floor. It has all the amenities you could want.