VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Planning your spring/summer vacation? 60 min drive from Vancouver, BC to a beautiful lake! Park your car and relax for days in paradise at cultus lake holiday park! Wishing to sell but will rent until sold.
Have you been dreaming about an affordable vacation property nestled between the majestic mountains near golf courses, hiking, fishing & boating at the most popular lake in British Columbia at cultus lake, where you can create memories, build a legacy, and strengthen family bonds. Designed for all generations, our resort offers community living at its best. Check out this place!
1br / 1ba 32' foot custom coach trailer with built on addition home and lot with shed in the cultus lake holiday resort park No cats or dogs - no smokers on property
Ideal for families and or friends to vacation together. Beautiful 32' foot custom coach trailer with built on addition home and lot and can be used all year long. Trailer enclosed with a roof over which makes it more spacious and has an electric heat built in. With shed, fridge, freezer and lots of storage in a private fenced in lot with outdoor fireplace, picnic table and parking space right in the heart of cultus lake just less than 1 hour drive from surrey.
Kitchen with eating area and two separate rooms and couch that makes a double size bed. Sleeps up to seven people. Bathroom with shower.
There is also a large capacity washer and dryer in the clubhouse. The holiday resort includes heated swimming pool with picnic area, basketball court, tennis court, children's play center, clubhouse & renovated washrooms & shower etc.
There are many local attractions: aquadel golf course, waterslides, Ferris wheel & rides, cultus lake golf, and country club, restaurants, teapot hiking trails, fishing and of course boating on cultus lake and just 15 minutes to chilliwack and only a minute drive to at least 5 camping/beach areas.
The holiday resort is a secured gated park and a pass key is required which is more secure and is fully fenced. Everything is included like furniture, TV, DVD/VCR, microwave and kitchen utensils, toaster, coffee maker, tea kettle, barbecue, air conditioner etc. Very well kept. Surrounded by stunning views and trails. There is a fire pit, barbecue, outdoor chairs. Bedding, dishes and all cooking utilities supplied. Also with shed, fridge, freezer and lots of storage in a private fenced in lot with outdoor fireplace, picnic table and parking space right in the heart of cultus lake just less than 1 hour drive from surrey. 1 queen & two double sofa bed & 1 twin sofa bed.
Great for active families with children or retirees. Last Season this property was fully booked! Please contact me to schedule your days for rental before they fill up fast or if you have any other questions or would like to own this property. Message me if interested. For more info & pictures check out my Facebook page and search: Cultus Lake Vacation Home or send me a message and I will send you my website which has more pictures and information.
Reservation & rates cannot be confirmed until payment is received and signed rental agreement prior to reservation is required.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
1)Can we have a campfire (in the fire pit) with the fire ban on?
If there is a fire ban right now then no campfires are allowed at all. There is a sign on the lawn near the manager’s office so you may check there to see if the fire ban has changed.
2) Is there wood available at the trailer or where can we purchase it?
There might be some fire wood that may have been left over at my trailer that you may use but otherwise you are responsible for your own firewood and there are some places nearby on your drive up to the lake that sell wood.
3) Is there a big Garbage bin on site? (diapers)
Yes there is a big garbage bin outside on my property, near the shed for diapers etc.
4) Would there be enough Propane in the BBQ for us or do we bring our own?
Yes, there should be enough propane in the BBQ but if you run out then you can just take the bottle down to the gas station near the waterslides to fill up which is just a 10 minute drive from my place.
Ping Pong Table
Away From It All
Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Outdoor camping fireplace but no wood is provided...moreless
A parking Stall with the property for one car. There is more parking near the tennis courts....moreless
Off Season Rate Mar 6 - Jun 30, 2015 28 night min stay
Seasonal Rate (May-Sept.$4500) Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2015 28 night min stay
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage DepositC$350
· Please note as this property is both for Rent and or For Sale, the Owner has the right to Cancel the rental agreement at anytime and will refund the remaining rental fee to the renter if this property is Sold.
· Absolutely No Smoking or pets allowed on property & Renters & guests of renters needs to abide by the rules of CLHP including speeding within the park etc. and you are responsible for explaining these rules to your guests as stated in the Guest/Renter Form (which will be attached to your email) that was signed by the renter or you will all be evicted from the park and if any damage done to the park or property then you will not be refunded your entire damage deposit and will be responsible for additional damage. Renter must also be 25 years or older (as a responsible renter), and maximum amount of 7 overnight guests which will be strictly enforced & checked on by the managers of the park & you will be fined from your entire damage deposit for over 7 guests as I will be banned from renting. If no damage done to the property or park then your damage deposit will be refunded after one month from the end of your departure.
· The Renter must give one month notice from start of vacation date to cancel this rental agreement or half of the fee of the dates you booked will not be returned which will be taken from part of your deposit fee and the remainder of the deposit will be returned depending on your total fee.
Also as this property is for sale, then there may be times when a potential buyer may be interested in viewing the property and so you will be required to allow the client to view the property while you are renting it.
By making your payment online you are agreeing to these guidelines above and will also be asked to sign an additional contract stating these rules.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Aquadel Golf Course, Waterslides, opening soon Dinotown just 10 minutes away, Ferris Wheel & Rides, Cultus Lake Golf, and Country Club, Restaurants, Teapot Hiking Trails, fishing and of course boating on Cultus Lake and just 15 minutes to Chilliwack and only a minute drive to at least 5 camping/beach areas.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: About the owner: Cultus Lake holds many special memories for our family. The heritage of our parents began in 1975 with the purchase of a summer vacation home. Their love of the park was contagious and soon the park was growing and became their permanent vacation spot. This legacy lives on as we bought our own property & continue to share in the beauty of Cultus Lake making lifelong memories with our family. It truly is a blessing to share this joy with you and your family as guests in our home near the lake.