VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
The cabin is located on 8 acres of riverfront property on the Trinity river. The property has a private beach and is in the heart of some of the best fishing, rafting and kayaking in the area. The cabin sleeps 4. It's complete with a beautiful new deck with and outdoor shower and tub. This is a one bedroom with a king bed and a pullout couch in the main room. We also have a Furnished guest Cabana and Glam camping Tent Cabin for additional fees. The Cabana is next to the main cabin and can sleep 3. The Glam Tent Cabin is our beautiful right on the river with a king size bed, outdoor shower, BBQ, sink and compost toilet. Pet fee is $25 per pet. Beach is shared by all guest.
* Approximate Monthly rates, actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$200
Cabin Cleaning Fee$75
The cabana can be used by those guests who have more then four guests. The cabana will sleep 3 and is close to the cabin.
The Glam tent cabin has a king bed and costs $75 per night with $50 cleaning fee. The Glam tent is a separate rental
Please contact us for booking either the cabana or Glam tent
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
• Take Hwy 299 East to Willow Creek approximately 45 mins (last spot for services)
• Past Willow Creek on Hwy 299 approximately 30 mins
• 1 mile past Hyden Flat Campground you will reach Del Loma
• Right Turn into Redwoods and Rivers to check-in (just before the Del Loma Resort)
From Redding HWY 5 approximately 1.6 hours)
• Take Hwy 299 West towards Eureka/Arcata
• Past Weaverville on Hwy 299 (get gas and supplies here)
• Past Junction City (last gas spot), past Big Flat (last small grocery store)
• Past Big Bar (no services) about 8 miles you will reach the town of Del Loma
populations of 30.
• Left Turn into Redwoods and Rivers to check-in (just after the Del Loma Resort)
Driving directions to cabin
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Bobbie's parents operates a rafting and fishing company next door (Redwoods and Rivers Rafting) and we purchased this to be our vacation home. We love the area and location, and wanted to be near family as much as possible.
Primary:+1 707-499-3828This is our cell number and we will be traveling