Special 2013 Rates! - Dream Living Includes Golf and Tennis
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cypress Woods condo description
HIGHEST RATED by renters in the last 5 years!. On a scale of 1-5 (5 being outstanding) we consistently received 5's across the board on rental experience, condo, location, and ease of the entire rental process.
This is a spectacular and beautiful condo professionally decorated, furnished like a model and located within a wonderful NEW gated golf community in prestigious North Naples. The condo is conveniently located just ten minutes from the beach and 20 minutes from the Fort Myers airport. Walk out directly from our beautiful lania onto the 14th hole.
Very stylishly appointed yet all the comforts of home including cable TV, DVD, surround sound, stereo, washer and dryer, dishwasher, microwave, WiFi High Speed Internet, and includes upgraded fixtures. BRAND NEW 42' flat screen tv.
A screened-in lanai overlooks the picturesque 14th hole of the Gordon Lewis designed 18 hole, par 71 championship golf course with stunning lakes, marshes, and preserves. Enjoy all the amenities including golf, a fabulous dining room, clubhouse bar/lounge, pro shop, lighted tennis courts, swimming pools, lap pool, hot tubs and a state-of-the-art fitness center for your enjoyment. In addition to the club facilities, there are biking and hiking trails and a beautiful pool located just 50 yards from the front door.
Inside our home you can relax in luxury with friends and family in our spacious and comfortable living room while listening to your favorite music or watching a DVD.
Recalling your favorite events of the day can be tranquil as you watch a beautiful sunset while relaxing on the lanai and then prepare for dinner in a fully appointed and tastefully decorated kitchen.
The lovely dining room with an eye-catching chandelier serves as a perfect backdrop for that distinctive meal with loved ones. At bedtime, simply pull down the quilt on the handsome four post master bed and unwind in quiet comfort.
Several Comments Received from Renters:
Thank you for your hospitality ... the condo is beautiful!
John and Carol (2007 Renters)
We really enjoyed our stay ... thank you!
Ron & Mary Lee (2008 Renters)
Your condo is fantastic... we are very comfortable here!
Jim & Irene (2009 Renters)
Thank you so much for everything you did to make this easy and fun!!
John & Emily (2010 Renters)
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Clothes Dryer
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- (2) TVs, and Covered Parking. NEW 42" HD flatscreen TV.
- Shared Hot Tub
- Video Games
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Game Room
- DVD Player
- Broadband Access
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Golf Course View
- Water View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Botanical Garden
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Massage Therapist
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Northern Naples is on the Gulf of Mexico and is a paradise of sun, shore, and nature harmoniously blended with the cosmopolitan and cultural center this city has become. With its host of attractions, amenities, and activities, Naples is a great place to visit. Over 100 golf courses, and golf is included in the rental (with transfer fee) at our 18 hole, par 71 championship course. The fishing is great, even at The Pier, Naples' classic landmark which has dolphins and pelicans galore. Boat charters are available for deep-sea fishing. We have many award-winning restaurants and cuisine from all over the world. Shopping in Naples is another treat, with a spectacular selection of fashionable centers and plazas to choose from. We have a Philharmonic Center of the Arts or the popular Dinner Theater. The natural attractions of our West Florida Coast include the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, Conservancy, Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, the state park beaches, and Everglades. Golf: The Cypress Country Club includes golf (with golf transfer) on the Gordon Lewis designed 18 hole, par 71 championship golf course with stunning lakes, marshes, and preserves The club includes a fabulous dining room, clubhouse bar/lounge, pro shop, lighted tennis courts, swimming pools, lap pool, hot tubs, and a state-of-the-art fitness center for your enjoyment. Optional golf transfer fee of $150. The club includes complete practice facilities (aqua range and putting green). Naples has over 100 golf courses, which is the highest ratio of golf courses to golfers in the USA. Thanks to world-renowned designers like P.B. Dye, Greg Norman, Jack Nicklaus, and Robert Trent Jones Sr., Naples is home to some of the highest-rated golf courses in the country. And, with near-perfect weather on a year-round basis combined with some of the most panoramic vistas, why would you golf anywhere else? There's something here to fit every golfer's budget -- from public golf courses and driving ranges to private country clubs. Naples Florida golf is sure to please all golfers, from beginners to pros alike. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Terrific condo, terrific owners. The pictures don't do it justice. The golf course is pristine. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. We loved bar/grille at the country club and also loved the restaurant. Relaxing outside looking at the beautiful lakes with fountains was so perfect. We had a fabulous vacation and would highly recommend staying here. There are so many great restaurants, it is hard to pick a favorite but it would have to be Noodles.
- Guest pjpj1919 (Ohio)
- Date of stay 01/01/06
- Review Submitted 05/14/07
Mike and Cindi
Mike and Cindi
We rented this unit from January to April 2012. The unit is beautiful, the furnishings are unique and tasteful to the design of the condo. The location is exceptional and the view is outstanding. Every- thing is included in this well maintained home. You can literally bring your clothes and toothbrushes. Our stay has been so enjoyable. The clubhouse and golf course amenities are extra special. Dining in the grill area or formal dining room is a friendly and delicious experience. Along with all of the above, the weather has been extraordinary. And of course, Naples is a beautiful Florida location. We highly recommend this lovely condo. If you stay here, we know your time will be as perfect as ours.
- Guest Mike and Cindi (Green Bay, Wisconsin)
- Date of stay 01/15/12
- Review Submitted 02/04/12
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, adventure seekers, people with disabilities.
Wonderful condo, owners, accommodations, and location! Thank you! Lynn
- Guest Lynn (Illinois)
- Date of stay 12/01/09
- Review Submitted 10/03/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car, adventure seekers.
Very special home
Very special home
We visit Naples annually and spent our last vacation staying at this condo in Cypress Woods. This was a truly special trip. We loved the country club -- so many activities, wonderful food, a beautiful golf course, and extra nice people. It is an easy walk from the condo to the club. There are two other pools right by the condo. The condo overlooks the 14th green which is really nice. There are MANY great restaurants and things to do near by, and the beach is also about 10 minutes away.
- Guest Lynn (Illinois)
- Date of stay 03/01/09
- Review Submitted 10/03/10
Recommended for: Families with teenagers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with young children, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Guest comment entered by owner
My husband and I had the best vacation here. The condo is truly lovely, the owners are gracious, warm, and accommodating. The location is spectacular. We like to golf and thoroughly enjoyed the country club. Even if you don't golf, the events, food, dancing, and entertainment at the country club are really special. Plus the swimming, tennis, work out room, and much much more make this a really enjoyable trip. Everything is quiet, within walking distance, and just gorgeous! Liz
- Guest Elizabeth Houser
- Date of stay 12/01/09
- Review Submitted 10/01/10
SPECIAL PRICE $2800/Month plus $150 Opt Golf Transfer Fee May - Oct $1800/Month plus $150 Opt Golf Transfer Fee Golf costs $47 per player (cart & green fees) for 18 holes with golf membership transfer Rental Application Fee of $100 Per Rental MONYHLY RENTALS ONLY!! No Smoking/No Pets
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Ft. Myers Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: beach at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We live in Northern Ohio and enjoy spending time in our home away from home, our condo in Cypress Trace.
Why the Owner Chose Cypress Woods:
Ideally located in N Naples which is a fun area with lots to do, fabulous country club, the course if phenomenal! We just love it here!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Rest, relaxation, fun, community, golf, exercise, sun, water, everything you could hope for!
- Primary: (216) 215-8115
- Secondary: (330) 968-9278 (Ohio, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the Back of the Club House
View from Lanai
Beautiful Eat in Kitchen
Sunday brunch at the Club - WONDERFUL!
Front of condo
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.