VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
The comforts of home in a resort like setting with endless views! From the front, this beautiful townhome style condo overlooks the vast mountainside and turn 180 degrees and you can sit on the back Lanai and watch golfers tee off at the second hole of the Waikoloa Village Golf Course.
This condo is ideally centrally located in the comfortable community of Waikoloa Village. Check the temperature and almost daily you can expect a comfortable high of 82 degrees, while only being 10 miles from the Big Islands most beautiful beaches such as A-Bay, Hapuna, Mauna Kea and Spencer beach to name a few. Also within a 10 minute drive you can be at some of the best resorts on the Island which include shopping and restaurants. You will enjoy The Kings Shops, Queens Marketplace, and The Shops at the Mauna Lani. Waikoloa Village is also 25 minutes from the Kona Airport and about 30 minutes to Kona.
The grounds at the greens include a recreation area with tennis courts, ping pong, workout room, swimming pool, kiddie pool, Jacuzzi and community barbecues. A short 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive you will find yourself at the Waikoloa Village Center which includes some quick take out restaurants, a nice community grocery store, and a few sit down restaurants, gas station, and bank amongst other things.
The condo is a beautifully island themed townhouse style condominium which will get you in the Hawaiian Spirit. The 1200 square foot end unit has endless windows giving it a very comfortable and open feel. From the outside you will walk up a 10-12 stairs to the second floor main entry. The main floor includes a nicely stocked kitchen including stove, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, dishes, and utensils. The floor also has a dining room table and chairs as well as the family room which includes a celling fan, sleeper sofa, coffee tables, lamps, comfy chair, flat screen 42 inch TV with standard cable, Wireless High Speed Cable Internet, DVD Player, Games, Books, and Lots of Movies for you to enjoy! This floor also includes a large lanai with a small table and chairs for you to enjoy the outside.
The upstairs includes 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a washer dryer combo. Both bedrooms are newly furnished, the Master bedroom includes a celling fan, flat screen 32 inch TV with standard cable, dresser, closet, CAL KING SIZE Bed, with a great view of the golf course. The Master bedroom also has a full bathroom connected with shower / tub combo. The guest bedroom is also newly furnished with a Queen Sized bed and celling fan and has a nice view of the mountainside. The second bathroom is also on the second floor and is a full ¾ bath with shower. Come and enjoy our piece of PARADISE!!!
$350.00 Refundable damage deposit is due at booking to secure your reservation in addition to 25% of your booking fee. The remaining 75% is due 45 days prior to arrival. There is a 10% processing fee (of your full stay amount) if you cancel your reservation prior to your 30 day arrival date. No refunds within 30 days of arrival.
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Book with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
About the owner: Reside in Seattle in between our many vacations to our Hawaiian Paradise. He is a Consultant with a Management Consulting Firm and She is a Registered Nurse. We met in Seattle and were married in Kona and we continue to visit the Big Island year after year.
Why the Owner Chose Waikoloa Village: We both have enjoyed Hawaii all our lives and after getting married in Kona we wanted to make sure we always had a place to vacation to. We looked and looked and finally found our dream at Waikoloa Greens. We enjoy the Village as it has a family feel, warm days, and cool nights.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome: Large Lanai's overlooking the beautiful golf course, newly remodeled pool area, well maintained grounds.
Primary:+425 7732237I am your contact when you are off Island