VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
Recently added to vacation rentals, our beautiful top floor condo is located in the 80 unit complex of Kanai A Nalu and features all the comforts of home overlooking Maalaea Bay, Haleakala, Kihei, and all of the South Shore with Maalaea Beach just steps away! Miles of unbuilt sandy beaches are perfect for walking, running, swimming, snorkeling, or searching for seashells. Inside, the condo comforts include: brand new carpet throughout, a full kitchen with granite countertops, refrigerator with ice-maker, washer/dryer, toaster, coffeemaker, microwave, stove/oven, all kitchen accessories, air-conditioning, wireless internet, dining room with seating for 4-6, two bedrooms each with their own bathroom, new TVs and sound system with MP3 connectivity. Outside you will enjoy the communal pool, gas or briquette grills, free parking, elevators, lush lawn and surrounding grounds, and the beach is just steps away. Tax ID# W54391780-01
Cancellations of less than 60 days produce refunds based on the unit being re-rented
- refunds are pro-rated based on the number of nights the unit is re-rented
(Christmas cancellations must be made before October 1st)
Travel with confidence
Pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer) to protect your payment up to $1,000. Before making a payment always call the owner at the number listed on our website, and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Within 15 minutes of picking up your luggage you can be settling into your vacation at 419 Kanai A Nalu. Conveniently located yet peaceful and quiet there is much to do within walking distance - the aquarium, Buzz's Wharf for all ocean excurions, shopping and great restaurants. Other great experiences are also a close drive away - 3-golf courses within 10 minutes; 15 minutes to Kahului; 10 minutes to Kihei and another 5 to Wailea; 20 minutes to Lahaina and 30 minutes to Ka'anapali. Bus service is a 5 minute walk to Malaaea Bay Harbor and costs as low as $2 all day.
Driving Directions to Kanai A Nalu 419:
1. Head directly out from the airport. You'll be on Dairy Road.
2. Dairy Road becomes Hwy 380. Continue west about 8 miles until it ends.
3. Turn left on Hwy 30, called Honopiilani Hwy.
4. About a mile later, bear left at the green highway sign for Ma’alaea Village. You'll be on Ma’alaea Rd.
◦ Alternate route: if you miss the turn (or prefer to turn at a traffic signal), continue on Hwy 30 about 1/2 mile further. At the traffic light, turn left (Kapoli St). Then right onto Ma’alaea Road.
5. Turn left onto Hauoli Street (it says 'Rd' on the attached map).
6. Continue 1/2 a mile to 250 Hauoli St. It's just after the 3rd speed bump.
7. When you see the 'Kanai A Nalu' sign (white letters on a blue background), turn right into the driveway and then take an immediate left to the end, then right again - this last right takes to you parking spots most convenient to this (southeast) side of the complex.
8. Unit #419 is in the building now straight ahead (opposite side as driveway entrance, same side as driveway exit) – closest to the ocean, with steps on the left. The southeast elevator is near the back (street side) of the complex, just to the right of the ground floor unit #113 and through the breezeway. The luggage cart and/or grocery baskets should be waiting there for ease of transporting luggage and groceries to the upper floors.
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We are Washingtonians~ a Cougar, a Husky, both Seahawk fans and Walla Walla Wine lovers and we love spending time in Hawaii especially Maui.
Why the Owner Chose Maalaea: Great, comfortable, friendly place to relax and enjoy Maui
The Unique Benefits at this Condo: The beach and the ocean are only steps away. The central location of this property to the rest of island provides a great home base for adventurers.