Best Location: Riverwalk, Downtown and King William District
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Location, location, location. KW House is in the heart of the King William Historic District, one block from the famed Riverwalk and walking distance to downtown; the convention center, shopping, theater & restaurants. The trolley is two blocks away for those preferring a ride.
Our city house is a 1950's totally renovated ranch located in the middle of the historic district. It has two bedrooms: one queen and one with two singles (can be made into a king, a bathroom with tub/shower, (oversized medicine and sink cabinets and good lighting),a new light wood cabinet kitchen, living and dining rooms.
Original hard wood floors and new built-in display cabinets lend charm and storage. There is off street parking and a shaded fenced backyard & deck with century old trees. This home is for extended stays only; children and pets are welcome with advance reservation.
In addition to downtown, The Riverwalk the KW House is near the hub of all San Antonio Highways. This means that all of San Antonio is within a 15-20 minute drive.
Keywords: Private Home
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Parking Off Street
- Air Conditioning
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- We have included everything we can think of to make your stay simple. ATT U Verse provides high speed wireless internet, cable television and unlimited long distance phone. there is a hair dryer and clock radio. All utilities are included and we do not charge a cleaning fee. The fully equipped kitchen includes all cooking utensils, pots/ pans and dishes, microwave and coffee pot. Bed linens and towels are included to simplify your travel and relaxing start to your stay. Housekeeping is available by advance request, at extra charge....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Wireless Internet
- Free Long Distance
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Tourist Attractions
- Sight Seeing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Alamo, Convention Center, Missions, SBC Center, King William Historic District Home Tour, Pioneer Flour Mill, Blue Star Arts Complex, Shopping Mall, Boutique Shopping, Antiques, Hiking and Biking are within easy walking distance, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Sea World, Schlitterbaum are a short drive away...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$1900/month to $2800 per month. Pets and children welcome. 60 - 90 day cancellation period for monthly reservations. Cancellations within cancellation period are charged ONLY if not rebooked $50 fee for cancellations.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
About the owner: Dan and I are a retired Air Force family. Dan loves flying and while Robbi learned to fly, prefers to leave the flying to others. We have been very active in local and state issues are care about education, preservation of our beautiful rural areas and . . .water (quite an issue in Texas). Between us we have four adult children and four darling (of course) grandchildren. We also have Canyon Lake Ranch, and the Alamo Street Victorian Inn - our country and city homes.
Why the Owner Chose San Antonio:
We purchased the KW-House to have a "Sunday House" in town - so we would have a private spot away from the bed and breakfast - near theater, museums and the Riverwalk. It is filled with our favorite things and we use it as availability permits.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The KW-House is private, quiet and relaxing. It has a cozy feel and is easy to maintain. We pattered our Canyon Lake Ranch kitchen on the small floor space of this kitchen - easy and little to clean! The side deck provides a great spot to sit with a cold drink, watch the dog play and the shade is often appreciated in the Texas sun. Because of the Wi-Fi and cable television and unlimited long distance on the telephone, it is an easy place to stay. Robbi likes the big bath tub for long soaks. The shower appeals more to Dan. The bathroom has good storage for all our stuff. The very best benefit of the KW-House is the location - one block to the residential part of the Riverwalk. It is like living in a park that provides great access to the downtown
- Primary: (800) 630-3722 (Toll Free)
- Secondary: (210) 212-5533 (Texas, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - http://www.canyonlakeranch.us/kw-house
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Welcome to our conveniently located, King William Historic District ,home
A view of the fenced yard from the new kitchen
A view of the living room from the dining area
The dining area, just off the wood deck in the back yard.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Sunday, June 09, 2013