VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This cozy and comfortable home is perfect for family and friends. Situated on a quiet neighborhood street, it's private and peaceful, but close to several beaches, less than a mile from Main Street, a short walk to playgounds and ball fields, and a five minute bike ride to the start of the cape cod bike trail.
The house includes Three bedrooms; two with queen beds and one with twin bunk beds. The Master bedroom includes a half bath and there are two additional full baths plus an outdoor shower. There is a tree lined sunny back patio with gas grill. Kitchen includes a brand new stove, refrigerator and coffee maker, as well as a microwave. Brand new solar powered,skylights throughout. There are two sunny sitting rooms. Amenities Include wifi and Washer and dryer
The house has a selection of toys and games for kids to use as well as kids gear including step stools, booster seat, potty seat, and kids dinnerware. There is also a Spacious front and back yard where kids can play.
The house is set up well for young children. The bunk room is a perfect bedroom for kids and we have a left a selection of favorite toys, games, and books in the bedroom and family room. Kids are welcome to use them during their stay. However, these toys belong to our young boys so we kindly ask that you treat them with respect. ...moreless
The home is a single-level cape style home. There is one step to get onto the porch and another small step into the home. Bathrooms are not ADA compliant ...moreless
Non Smoking Only
We love pets and are happy to have well trained pets in our home. We do include an additional pet fee of $100 to cover any possible accidents. ...moreless
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
1. It’s about a half a mile walk to the Chatham Railroad museum, playground, and Chatham Anglers ballpark. An easy walk with kids or to go see a night game!
2. It is exactly one mile from the house to Main Street Chatham. It’s a lovely walk or bike ride!
3. There are many beaches within a short drive including Oyster pond (1.9 miles), Lighthouse beach (2.2 miles), Ridgevale (3.6 miles), Hardings, (3.7 miles), and Skaket (9.7 miles). School House Pond Beach (2.4 miles) is also a favorite swimming spot for young children.
4. This property is minutes from the start of the Old Colony Rail Trail. The Old Colony trail is part of the Cape Cod Rail Trail. In it’s entirety, the trail is 22-miles of paved dedicated bike trails that pass through numerous towns and state parks throughout the cape.
5. The Chamber of Commerce is located nearby in a small green booth on Main Street in Downtown Chatham (2377 Main St., Chatham). If you’re unfamiliar with the area, we strongly suggest you stop by there to pick up some local guides and information about what going on during the week of your stay.
About the owner: Gerry and Rachael Coakley live in Boston with their two young boys. Gerry grew up just outside of Boston and has fond memories of spending his childhood summers on the cape with his family. He loves spending time on the cape with his own family now, but having recently opened a new business in Boston, he has been limited in his ability to get to the cape this summer. He is renting this property for the first time and is hopeful that others will have a chance to cherish spending time in Chatham as much as he does.