Condo Lodging- Brookville Lake Near Cincinnati-Indianapolis
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Lakefront!! You will likely say what most people say when you actually come here ..."I never knew anything like this place was here!" You will feel like you are on your own, personal, 20 mile-long lake as you stand on your private, water-view balcony at the ONLY overnight, lodging facility on majestic Brookville Lake. The 6000-acre sparkling lake is surrounded by 17,000 rolling acres of gorgeous state-owned recreation area, and is situated next to a spectacular, 18-hole, championship waterfront golf course, designed by P.B. Dye, called Harbor Links (GolfHarborLinks).
You will stay in an all-the-comforts-of-home, family-friendly, tastefully decorated condominium right on the lake, with many more amenities such as swimming pool, lakefront restaurant, business meeting space, gorgeous 400 slip marina, boat rental facilities, playground and fire area, with dock space available for your boat and a place for trailers.
The Sagamore Resort at Kent's Harbor (KentsHarbor) is located about 45 minutes northwest of Cincinnati, 90 minutes southeast of Indianapolis, 80 minutes southwest of Dayton, and 20 minutes from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
The two-bedroom condominiums are on the middle floor (ground level at entrance, so it is handicap accessible, but on the second floor if looking at it from the water). The floor plan diagram on the KentsHarbor site has the layout details - please note it has two private bathrooms, and a hotel-like door separating the two sides of the condo (so two families can share it and still have privacy).
Also available, top floor studio units (sleep four) with vaulted ceilings and sky lights, as well as spacious, walk-out lower level one bedroom units (sleep four), all with lake view decks, for rent at the resort.
To speak with someone at the resort about making a reservation, please call the phone number below, or see the KentsHarbor site online for more info (see link below).
Keywords: Condominium, Resort, Hotel-Motel, Cabin, Lodge, Cottage
- Vacation Rental
- Limited Accessibility:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Wood Fireplace:
- Parking Off Street:
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Two Bedroom Units Sleep up to Eight (8) people, 980 Square Feet, Carpeted, Master Bedroom with King-size Bed, Full Bath, 2nd Bedroom with 2 Queen Beds, Full Bath, Living Room / Dining with Queen-size Sleeper, 3 TVs, DVD, Very large, expanded Walk-Out Deck, All Rooms come with a Completely Equipped Kitchen (full size refrigerator, oven-stove, dishwasher, coffee maker, etc.; dishes, pots and pans, utensils). One Bedroom and Studio Units Sleep up to Four (4) people. First Set of Towels and Bed Linens, Basketball, volleyball, swingset, outdoor fire circle, restaurant and bar on site, golf on site, ski and pontoon boat rentals on site, Lake and trout stream fishing guides available. Hiking, canoeing, kayaking....moreless
- DVD Player
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Golf Course Front
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Theme Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Golf (absolutely unbelievable 18-hole championship waterfront golf course - must see images), Swimming Pool , Sand Volleyball Court, Basketball Court, Campfire Area, On-site Restaurant and Bar, Two Public Sandy Beaches (with playground areas), Boat Rentals, Marina Dockage(on site), Boat slips can be rented by lodging guests, Boat trailer parking, Canoeing / kayaking on Whitewater River, Gambling Casinos nearby, Downhill Skiing ("Perfect North Slopes"), Cross country skiing on golf course, Ice Skating (at nearby Miami University, Oxford, Oh. 20 min.), Lake fishing for walleye, small / large mouth bass, striped bass, white bass, catfish, crappie, bluegill, Tailwater trout fishing for browns and rainbows, Deer, turkey, duck hunting, Lake and State Park trails hiking / biking....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Divine Weekend Getaway
Divine Weekend Getaway
We had a wonderful time. The condo met all of our expectations and was true to the description. Lodging was immaculate and beds were very comfortable; pool was clean and never busy; hiking trail was good. The patio had splendid views of the marina and more importantly the lake. We even had 4 superb fireworks shows from across the lake. Nice dinner at the Sagamore one evening and used the grills and kitchen facilities for other meals. We definitely give high recommendation. Thanks!
- Guest summer girls getaway
- Date of stay 07/08/11
- Review Submitted 07/10/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Two-Night Minimum Stay. Rates exclude Holidays/Special Wk.Ends. See Web Site. 2012 Rates for Studio,1-BR,2-BR Units. See Web site for Special Multi-Day Packs Value Season: April-May... From $159 to $259/Night...$619-$999/Week. Summer Season: June-August...From $159 to $259/Night... $779-$1359/Week. Fall Season: September.-August...From $159 to $259/Night... $619-$999/Week. "Harbor Life" Multi-Stay Packages Available. Call or E-Mail for a Menu of Rates. Jack Frost Rates: Nov.1-Nov.30...From $109 to $199/Night... $299-$449/3-4 Nights. Jack Frost Rates: Dec.1-Mar 31...From $99 to $179/Night... $259-$399/3-4 Nights.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Primary: (765) 458-7431 (Indiana, USA)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - golf course on site with vacation rental
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from your Deck
Golf Course & Marina
Front view of Condos and Marina
Enjoy our Swimming Pool
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013