Spring Break Week Still Available! -Enjoy Great, Uncrowded Beach
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:N/A
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
* Once you have experienced this spacious townhome, in its private, tropical, bungalow setting, you will not want to stay anywhere else!
* Non-driving beach.
* Sea Dunes is an extremely sought-after location, come see why!
* Forget about the large condominiums with elevators and the masses of people. Instead, relax and enjoy the beach in the privacy of your own secluded townhome.
* No elevators or parking garages. Park in your own private garage.
* Since you are not staying in a towering condominium with 100s of units, the beach and pool are uncrowded and welcoming with plenty of space. It is virtually like having your very own private pool.
* This location is ideal for family getaways. Bring the kids and enjoy, it has everything you will need.
* Newly redecorated.
* Private pool and tennis court, just steps from your front door.
* Washer and dryer.
Beautiful oceanfront townhome nestled amongst just five other units. The townhome features three bedrooms and two-and-one-half baths and is perfect for your next family vacation. The townhome includes private access to a quiet non-driving beach, tennis court, and private swimming pool. While enjoying the amenities, you will have time to relax and enjoy the view from the wraparound deck on the second and third floor.
This beach house features three upstairs bedrooms; the master with a king size bed and private porch, the second bedroom with a queen, and a kid's room with two bunk beds. The main floor features two sitting areas, a dining area, and a furnished wraparound deck. The property also has a one-car garage with washer and dryer; additional parking is just a few steps from the door.
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
King size beds (1) Comfortable bed with down comforter, black out curtains TV set up and Ocean view, Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1) Pack and Play available for your use., Bunk Beds (1) Two sets of bunks with trundles beneath each bunk, 6 single beds in all. Great for the kids!...morecollapse
- 2.75 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Covered Parking
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Washing Machine
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable:
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
Has the desired position next to pool with short boardwalk from pool to the beach. Excellent balcony overlooking the children while they swim, with ocean views from master, family room, dining room....morecollapse
- Ocean View
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Parks
- Sound/Bay Fishing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
May 14-Aug 13, 2005 ..... $1400-$1700/week. September 1-Dec 31, 2005 ........... $1300/week. Dec 31-May 13, 2006 ..... $1300-$1500/week. Holiday/Special Events .. $2000-$2400/week. Monthly Rentals are welcomed & discounted!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Gorgeous Atlantic Ocean - natural setting
Comfortable Family Room, TV/DVD/Stereo & free WI-FI
Large Bunk Kids' Bunk Room - 6 single beds in all
Kids' Playroom with TV and daybed
You won't want to miss our East Coast sun rises!
Quality surfing opportunities.
3 story private townhome with private garage, overlooks refreshing pool.
Spacious Master overlooking Atlantic Ocean. King bed, cable TV, walk in closet
Guest Room - Queen Bed
Beautiful Family room that leads to third floor
Bright, cheery decor throughout whole house.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 18, 2013